Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thread: Pulled Over

Cool Pulled Over

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, "I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.

The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60. Perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says, "Now don't be silly, dear. You know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls,"Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Darn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The office frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."

The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

The wife says, "Now dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?"

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

She replies, "Oh no, only when he's been drinking".

LOL thats funny

^^^^^Thank You to W-OLF for the great banner OOOOOOHHHH RIIIIGGGGHHHHT^^^^^

Come and have a look at my creative thread called

WWE A FREST START

Ring Crew

not bad. i chuckled