Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up News on Michael Cole storyline, JR rumors

Credit: F4WOnline.com

- The storyline that Michael Cole is having his first match at Wrestlemania 27 isn't correct as Cole actually teamed with Jerry Lawler on the July 28th, 2008 RAW against Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase in a tag team title match.

- There has been a lot of talk about Jim Ross being brought back to announce Wrestlemania but he was expected to call last year's show and didn't. There has been no word yet on the announce team for this year's show but we do know Booker T will be one.

Well let's see...No MitB...Cole/King is one of the most hyped matches...and Booker T is going to call all the action...yep...this will be the worse WM in the history of WM's.

I swear, except for the Miz and Cena build up from past the Royal Rumble, it looks like every fucking match has just been thrown together. You know it's bad when the announcers fighting has had more of a build up and planning than the WWE and World title matches...I swear, I think Vince just needs to retire and give the show to Hunter as I think he can at least bring a little sense to all this bullshit. It's getting as bad as TNA and that's saying ALOT.

Yeah, it's sort of weak but it might surprise us. The build up to the title matches is dry as hell, though. I'm not really excited about either.