Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Im dreading that bum ODing or dying . PPL will try and make a martyr out of him .

WWE offer rehab and help for former employees.

TNA cannot afford to quite simply.

The help IS there though but Jeff Hardy has to want it.

The fact he's too much of a prick to stay off shit when he's working and the guys he's working with are relying on him for their own safety as well as his own implies he has no intention of taking the help.

I hope he gets help personally as I certainly don't wish death upon him but if he keeps on how he is that's the way he's heading.
    __________________________________________________ ____

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    TNA should just wash their hands of the guy. They're running a business, not a rehab facility, and Hardy doesn't bring ratings worthy of special treatment. He ain't worth the trouble he's caused them over the last several months.
    TNA may not be a rehab facility, but if they truly cared about Jeff Hardy, they would help him find/get into a drug rehab facility...that would be the right thing to do on their part. That should go for any wrestler who has any kind of an addiction problem, you can't just sweep the problem under the carpet cause it's not gonna go away. Jeff Hardy is a person who is battling multiple addictions just like many ppl due around the world. If Jeff Hardy died from being high/drunk during a match from doing any kind of dangerous maneuver ppl would be quick to blame not only TNA but his brother Matt and the rest of their family for not stepping in and getting Jeff Hardy the help he needs. If TNA does step up and help Jeff Hardy get into rehab, they couldn't be held liable for anything that happens to Jeff cause they indeed tried to get him the rehab help that he needs...just saying

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Diesel View Post
    TNA may not be a rehab facility, but if they truly cared about Jeff Hardy, they would help him find/get into a drug rehab facility...that would be the right thing to do on their part. That should go for any wrestler who has any kind of an addiction problem, you can't just sweep the problem under the carpet cause it's not gonna go away. Jeff Hardy is a person who is battling multiple addictions just like many ppl due around the world. If Jeff Hardy died from being high/drunk during a match from doing any kind of dangerous maneuver ppl would be quick to blame not only TNA but his brother Matt and the rest of their family for not stepping in and getting Jeff Hardy the help he needs. If TNA does step up and help Jeff Hardy get into rehab, they couldn't be held liable for anything that happens to Jeff cause they indeed tried to get him the rehab help that he needs...just saying
    I totally get what you're saying. What I'm saying is, it's not TNA's job to care about him. He's a grown man, a weak-willed one, but grown nonetheless. TNA is running a business, nothing more, nothing less. Hardy has become bad for business and, as an employer, TNA is not obliged to offer him anything other than what is stipulated in his contract. Nevermind the fact that they can't make him go to rehab.

Look, part of his problem is that he's always had someone there to pat him on his ass and get him out of trouble. All this has done is given him a sense of entitlement, a belief he's above anything. Cutting him loose might actually force the man to look into himself, to deal with his issues head-on, to finally find some sort of peace within himself, something that he is very obviously lacking. You can't save everyone, sometimes they have to want to save themselves.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    I totally get what you're saying. What I'm saying is, it's not TNA's job to care about him. He's a grown man, a weak-willed one, but grown nonetheless. TNA is running a business, nothing more, nothing less. Hardy has become bad for business and, as an employer, TNA is not obliged to offer him anything other than what is stipulated in his contract. Nevermind the fact that they can't make him go to rehab.

Look, part of his problem is that he's always had someone there to pat him on his ass and get him out of trouble. All this has done is given him a sense of entitlement, a belief he's above anything. Cutting him loose might actually force the man to look into himself, to deal with his issues head-on, to finally find some sort of peace within himself, something that he is very obviously lacking. You can't save everyone, sometimes they have to want to save themselves.
    Of course it's TNA's job to care about him, he's working for their company. Pro Wrestling companies esp TNA are family based, and treat their wrestlers like they're family. Since TNA claims to be a family based company, they need to step up and help Jeff Hardy, but he has to want their help at the same time. If Jeff Hardy were a smart man, he'd get the help that he needs esp if TNA offers to pay for his rehab. I don't want to see anything bad happen to Jeff Hardy, I may not like the man, but I don't wish him any harm. I honestly hope he can overcome this, and if he took Kurt Angles advice and talked to him, I can almost guarantee you that Kurt would find some way to help him get the help that he needs. Kurt Angle, Sting, and many of the veterans in the company would help him if he asked them for it, but like it was stated above Jeff needs to want the help, but if someone offers it, he shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth and say no...he should go for it!

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

hey Jeff There was a man that was in your situation a couple years ago his name was Goldust take his advice if he gives you some

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I feel so sorry for Jeff tbh. I thought this was over for him with the trial and all

Hope he keeps his job in TNA

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    I feel so sorry for Jeff tbh. I thought this was over for him with the trial and all

Hope he keeps his job in TNA
    TNA Should fire him ASAP

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Yeah sure, fire one of their biggest draws. That's smart

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Yeah sure, fire one of their biggest draws. That's smart
    Well... he can't draw when he isn't even in any condition to wrestle a match.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast