Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Default Report: Jeff Hardy Found Passed Out In Bathroom?

As noted earlier here on the website, the drug case against Jeff Hardy was continued once again today in Moore County, NC Superior Court. The case has been ongoing for 18 months, and today, Assistant District Attorney Warren McSweeney asked Judge James Webb to continue to the case. FayObserver.com reports that the reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy's home September 11th, 2009. I'm not sure why it would take 18 months to get lab tests back.
    It should be noted that Jeff Hardy's lawyer has publicly stated that Jeff will plead guilty to at least some of the charges. Both Hardy's lawyer and prosecutors are still trying to work out a deal. Hardy's lawyer wants to avoid jail time.

TNA's media relations department refused to comment on how the company is dealing with Hardy currently. He did state that TNA has a drug testing policy in place.

Police found about 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia when they raided his house on September 11th, 2009. He faces several drug charges including felony trafficking.

In a follow up from the incident at this past Sunday's TNA Victory Road pay-per-view, when Eric Bischoff entered the ring to change the stipulation for the Sting vs. Jeff Hardy match, he called an audible. Bischoff could be clearly seen saying things to both Hardy and Sting during his in-ring promo. According to TNA sources, Hardy had to be "held up" as he was brought though the gorilla position. Due to his condition before the main event, the call was made to change all main event plans. Hardy was stumbling badly on his way to the ring during his entrance and looked "completely out of it". As reported on Monday, Hardy was sent home by TNA from the iMPACT! TV tapings this week in Orlando, FL.

There are other reports stating that Hardy arrived to the iMPACT! Zone on Sunday way later than he was supposed to and was found laying on his back in a corner of a bathroom backstage. TNA management was frantically trying to find him before the main event. Jeff was nodding off and as noted above, had to be held up on his way to the arena for the main event. Sting was quiet backstage but visibly pissed off. More as we get it.

WI

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

WOW...knew things were bad backstage b4 the main event, had no idea it was that bad! Jeff Hardy is gonna wind-up dead at an early age if someone doesn't step in and help him...it's apparent he can't take care of himself, and he needs an INTERVENTION ASAP!
    Last edited by Vick Diesel; 03-17-2011 at 01:33 AM.

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Diesel View Post
    WOW...knew things were bad backstage b4 the main event, had no idea it was that bad! Jeff Hardy is gonna wind-up dead at an early age if someone doesn't step in and help him...it's apparent he can't take care of himself, and he needs an INTERVENTION ASAP!
    not really if your on the piss and painkillers it would do something like that to you doesnt mean your going to die lol.

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    not really if your on the piss and painkillers it would do something like that to you doesnt mean your going to die lol.
    Pills, painkillers, coke.

Dope alcohol he's been known to over indulge in.

Ive heard rumours of opium too but I'm not sure how genuine they were.

Either way over indulging in anything yet alone mixing them all together will fuck him up if not now in the long run.
    __________________________________________________ ____

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Oh really...Eddie Guerrero and many others who were infamous for using anabolic steroids/ other drugs like cocaine wound up causing their deaths. When someone uses Steroids/HGH it causes your heart to get enlarged and it can cause someone to have a heart attack and die...seriously it's no laughing matter when someone is passed out on a bathroom floor, and then needs help to get to the ring/backstage after a match, mark my words if Jeff Hardy doesn't get the help that he needs for his drug addictions/alcoholism the man will wind-up 6 feet under, at a young age just like Eddie Guerrero. Keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by metalitia
    Pills, painkillers, coke.

Dope alcohol he's been known to over indulge in.

Ive heard rumours of opium too but I'm not sure how genuine they were.

Either way over indulging in anything yet alone mixing them all together will fuck him up if not now in the long run.
    Exactly my point...thanks Metalitia

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Ring Crew

I would think any kind of drugs/alcohol mixing with wrestling moves would be threatening. Just think, what if he's doped up one night and goes for a swanton and mid move he really thinks he is flying and forgets to tuck his head. BAM... broken neck. TNA should just cut their losses with the dude.

I thought Eddy was 5 years sober once he had died. He died from PAST use. Jeff is fucked if you still die after being sober. I think he's worse off then what Eddy was.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Diesel View Post
    I totally agree! I think it's beyond the point of the internet making fun of him, he has real problems and people should be helping him... not TNA turning a blind eye to his problems while they enable him by letting him be champion while messed up.

TNA should just wash their hands of the guy. They're running a business, not a rehab facility, and Hardy doesn't bring ratings worthy of special treatment. He ain't worth the trouble he's caused them over the last several months.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

^^^^ and then ppl blame WWE for Benoit

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast