Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

As Swinny said all this distancing is gonna achieve is a further lack in viewers and purchasers of their product.

Pissing off wrestling fans and indeed is anyone who isn't a wrestling fan really gonna watch WWE on a regular basis?

Also seeing as this is apparently the direction that "Chairman and CEO, Vince McMahon" has positioned them in does that mean it could be fairly claimed that Vince has declared TNA is the number 1 wrestling company in the world?
    __________________________________________________ ____

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

what they're saying is that they don't do wrestling alone but a lot more things. Seriously think before you post people although that line about wrestling events was stupid

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi Zaraki View Post
    what they're saying is that they don't do wrestling alone but a lot more things. Seriously think before you post people although that line about wrestling events was stupid
    They've NEVER just done wrestling alone, but they weren't so quick to point it out and correct people. It's one thing to refer to the company as an "entertainment company", it's another to actually correct someone for calling them a wrestling company.

They are A WRESTLING company whether they like or not. It's obvious Vince wants to get away from the sports committees regulations in the different states especially after the bad press WWE received after the Benoit incident.
    Last edited by HAR; 03-21-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Travicity

So that means TNA is the number 1 wrestling promotion in the world?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

TNA aint wrestling its shit plain and simple

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

The REAL Slim Shady Marshall Mathers's Avatar

so they should start calling themselves WE instead of WWE because they are no longer wrestling. GET THE W OUT!

WTF is the fuss. If you put make-up on a pig it's still a pig right? If you put two sweaty half-naked muscled guys in a ring where they do bodyslams that IS wrestling even though there may have been some flash and balls added right?

Ladies' Night

I see a name change coming in the future! WOW, wrestling doesn't exist any longer. I guess only in the Indy promotions. All they are really trying to do is avoid regulations so they are getting everyone to stop calling them Wrestling.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

They should change the name of the RAW brand as well, as it's short for Real Athletic Wrestling

Nothing WWE does surprises me anymore to be honest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast