Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Mick Foley promises to make WWE decision not to broadcast his HOF speech 'look glaringly stupid'

Since WWE promos for the Tuesday 4/9 broadcast of highlights from the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony have made it clear there will not be highlights from Mick Foley's induction, fans have begun making noise via social media platforms to change that decision.

Mick Foley himself noted the issue in several comments written on his Twitter account before writing the following, "I'm in a much better frame of mind after watching my new DVD with my kids. I have SO much to be proud of. No way I'll give fans anything less than the best possible speech I can. And if the powers-that-be decide not to air my speech on television, I'll accept that it was a simply a decision that was beyond my control, and do everything I can - through the passion for my profession - to make that decision look as glaringly stupid as possible."

Given Foley's reputation for excellent mic work, this could be a speech for the ages.

pwinsider

Default Trish Stratus & Stephanie McMahon Discuss The HOF

Trish Stratus & Stephanie McMahon recently spoke about the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony this weekend. Here are the highlights…

Trish on Stephanie Inducting Her: “As the Hall of Fame is a nod to what one has accomplished in their career, my mind naturally went to Stephanie as there would have never been a Women’s Division to win seven championships and create lasting memories in, without her continuous support of the women in our company.”

Stephanie on Their Bond: “We both started around the same time, we were both ‘green’ as you would say,” McMahon said. “Trish went on to become an incredible Diva in the ring… but we had the opportunity to start in a similar place. To be able to tell the story that we told was quite an amazing opportunity at a really entertaining, attitudinal time in our business.”

You can check out the full interview at this link.

wzr

Booker T has announced his Hall of Fame Inductor to be his brother Stevie Ray

Mick Foley Confirms He Was Angry At HOF Snub

Here is Mick Foley speaking with Between the Ropes about his WWE Hall of Fame induction speech and more.

Foley said, “I’ll give you guys and exclusive. I did get a little bit angry when I thought that my speech wasn’t going to be televised…One thing I promised myself when I heard the WWE mention my book while I was not working for them, while I was working for a different company. I said, ‘You know, if I’m ever asked to be in the Hall of Fame, I will gladly go and I won’t place any conditions on my entry.’ Then I started, ‘Hey, wait a second.’ And I regretted that and I apologized to a few people directly for that… Fortunately, Santa Claus got involved and he apparently released Vince McMahon from his decades long stay on the naughty list and things are going to work out fine.”

USA has announced that they have set a 75 minute block for the WWE Hall Of Fame broadcast on Tuesday night. The show will air from 10 to 11:15 p.m. ET/PT.

wzr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234