Mick Foley promises to make WWE decision not to broadcast his HOF speech 'look glaringly stupid'

Since WWE promos for the Tuesday 4/9 broadcast of highlights from the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony have made it clear there will not be highlights from Mick Foley's induction, fans have begun making noise via social media platforms to change that decision.

Mick Foley himself noted the issue in several comments written on his Twitter account before writing the following, "I'm in a much better frame of mind after watching my new DVD with my kids. I have SO much to be proud of. No way I'll give fans anything less than the best possible speech I can. And if the powers-that-be decide not to air my speech on television, I'll accept that it was a simply a decision that was beyond my control, and do everything I can - through the passion for my profession - to make that decision look as glaringly stupid as possible."

Given Foley's reputation for excellent mic work, this could be a speech for the ages.

pwinsider