With tonight's SEC championship game ending, we now know who will be playing in the BCS National Championship game. It will be the Notre Dame Fighting Irish going up against the Alabama Crimson Tide. In the SEC Championship game, Alabama was very fortunate towards the end and barely pulled out the win against Georgia. It was a thriller of a game the whole way, but in the end, I think the better team won, and that we've got a good match up coming up for the Championship.

So that being said, who do you think will be ones walking away with the win come January 7th? For me, it's a really tough one to call. The Irish seem to be the feel good story of this year, coming into the year, they weren't even ranked, or even thought of as a contender, but now they're number 1 in the nation and looking to finish a great year with a title. Alabama is the dynasty, winning two titles in the past 4 years, and looking for a third, and in my eyes, are the favorite going into this game.

I want Notre Dame to win though. Not just because I'm not too big a fan of Alabama, but I like this Irish team. Their defense is something that is great to watch, Golston is one of my favorite players in college right now, and I think they're all around a likable team that I would really love to see finish with a championship.

So who will you be rooting for in this game?