Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Two Mathces Revealed For WWE No Way Out (Spoiler)

Two matches were announced for No Way Out on last nights Smackdown! taping, they are as follows.

WWE Championship
    Kurt Angle (c) vs. The Undertaker

WrestleMania Title Shot On Line
    Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton

ProWrestling.
    I cannot see Kurt Angle loosing the title to the Undertaker this close to Wrestlemania,But it should be interesting to see how the storylinr develops over the next few weeks especially as Kurt is back to being a face again.
    As for the Orton/Rey match,the rumour going around before the Rumble was that Rey will loose the title shot to Orton before Wreslemaina.I think though that the wwe will want to keep their storyline going for a few more weeks yet.
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

whuppin ass since 1984 vegeta02012's Avatar

its bullshit, the winner of the rumble should go on to wrestlemania, that is the whole point of the rumble. if they didnt want Rey in the main event of Wrestlemania then they shouldnt have had him win. But, i will say, i think orton will beat him because if he didnt, then it would be 2 faces (angle and rey) going for the title, unless they turn angle (doubt it) or mysterio(doubt it, but would be more likely of the two) heel.

You Know The Name... Reinheimer's Avatar

I'm quite dissapointed with that Number One Contenders match. Like the guy above me said. The winner of the rumble has the right to challange the World Champion at Wrestlemania. Now I would much perfer Orton vs. Angle at Wrestlemania. But I would also love to see Mysterio vs. Angle. Either way. Which ever wrestler won, should be going to mania. Maybe this is all just storyline. No doubt its going to be one hell of a match. But if they are concidering putting Orton over in this one. I would be highly dissapointed.

I'm really looking forward to the World Championship match. Angle vs. Taker will no doubt be a classic match up. Undertaker may not have alot left in his tank but he can still put on a classic match up. He proved that against Orton last year. It's pretty obvious that the only reason why he is in this match is to keep Angle busy till Wrestlemania. I don't think that Angle will actually lose the championship to Taker. Doesn't really seem logical concidering how close it is to Wrestlemania.

Both matches are going to be great. They arn't going to be poor matches. I'm looking forward to them. But I just hope we do get to see Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania. Wow, this PPV is getting quite interesting.

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

Well, I am quite disapointed too with WWE's decision to have Randy Orton face Rey Mysterio at No Way Out, with the Wrestlemania match on the line. Granted that Rey and Orton were the last 2 superstars in the Royal Rumble match itself on Sunday Night, but the winner usually goes to Wrestlemania and yet WWE is making this match for No Way Out.

I can see Rey losing unfortunately to Orton, it's been made no secret that Orton is going to be pushed this year by WWE, and what better way to start off with than have Orton pin Mysterio at No Way Out, and then go onto Wrestlemania 22 in April and face the World Heavyweight Champion and possibly win the title too.

As for Undertaker vs Kurt Angle, well Undertaker won't be winning the title then, because Angle would have held the title for a little over a month and I don't think that WWE would have Angle drop the belt so soon after he won it in the first place (mind you WWE did the same thing with Edge when he lost the WWE Title to Cena at the Royal Rumble)

Ring Crew

Well, Rey COULD lose his title match, because back in 2002, Triple H almost lost his title shot to Kurt Angle (I think).

Correct me if I'm wrong

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

you never know about the belt changing hands. Taker wanted Angle at mania last year so he could have a good match instead of the shite ones he had in recent years so Taker Angle at mani might happen, and No Way Out might be the set up. thanks for the info

You Know The Name... Reinheimer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akroma45
    Well, Rey COULD lose his title match, because back in 2002, Triple H almost lost his title shot to Kurt Angle (I think).

Correct me if I'm wrong
    Back at No Way Out 2002 Triple H did indeed lose his title shot against Chris Jericho to Kurt Angle. And on the same night there was a title match between Chris Jericho and Steve Austin. When you compare the No Way Out from 2002 and the No Way Out from 2006 you see some simularities with the two main matches. They are both big matches. And the fueds for mania hadn't started yet. But still, at Wrestlemania X-8. The winner of the Rumble still got his shot against the World Champion. And won it.

If you look at the recent history of the Rumble winners. You'll find that every winner of the Rumble has gone to Wrestlemania. Gone to the main event at Wrestlemania. You'll also notice that the winner has always been a face. Randy Orton at the moment is a heel. Going into this match with Rey, he is a heel. For Orton to actually win this match would come over as a complete shock. Seeing as Mysterio did dedicate his Rumble win to Eddie Guerrero. Back two years ago Eddie Guerrero was the World Champion at Wrestlemania. And who did he defeat that night. Kurt Angle, the now World Heavyweight Champion. A title win for Mysterio at Mania would be suitable, just after looking at that little bit of history. I don't know if the WWE plan on going on this direction. But it would make alot more sence then just ripping Rey off and tossing Orton into the mix.