Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Triple H’s Heat Tactics, RVD On Byte This, More

Shane McMahon’s Profile has just been added under the Superstar pages on WWE’s website.

Tomorrow night on WWE’s Byte This, Rob Van Dam will be the special guest on the show. He is expected to discuss his feelings on his return to the ring, if he is experiencing any ring rust and what can fans expect from him in 2006? All these questions and more will be answered tomorrow night on WWE.com.

On last night’s edition of RAW, Triple H used Eddie’s name to create more heat in his current storyline. In the future WWE’s Creative team will be using Eddie to stimulate more heat in storylines.

Partial Credit: Wrestling Observer.com
    It is good to see RVD back in the wwe again after the year he had off due to his injured knee.I just hope that the wwe give him a chance to more than job other guys,Which is what they had him doing before he was injured..
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Thats Triple H and the WWE dont even respect the dead .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by W-OLF
    Thats Triple H and the WWE dont even respect the dead .
    i agree

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

Well it's good to see Shane O'Mac back in the WWE, the storyline with Vince and Shawn Michaels is funny at the moment, and the addition of Shane helping his Dad out has been a pleasent site to see, next we'll probably see Steph coming back on-screen and screwing Shawn Michaels over.

RVD on Byte This will be a good addition tonight, and i'll watch that more than likely tomorrow morning. And WWE should respect the dead some more, especially the name Guererro. Eddie's family goes back many years, and yet WWE is disgracing themselves as a company by having people bash Eddie on-screen.. and the idea of it happening more is stupid

I agree with all of the above. WWE Loves Eddie so much they have Rey win the Rumble. Yet the next night they let shit like that go on the air. Vince doesn't care about 95% of what is said as long as it makes him some more $$$$.

On a side note on the Rumble PPV when they started to draw #'s they spun the cage with the door open and Victoria and Torrie had a worried look on their face as Vince was mumbling/bitching for them to stay still and act natural,lmao!!

Ring Crew

true...they should stop makin people look bad by sayin eddies name

I actually had no problem with HHHs promo... I think a lot of people (including myself) think that if Eddie hadn't died Rey wouldn't have won the rumble... I saw the promo as them saying yea that's true... In a sense Rey's winning was because of Devine intervention - Eddie died thus Rey won..
    HE loved us so much that HE paid the ultimate sacrifice so that WE wouldn't have to...
    "For God so loved the world he gave his only son..." (John 3:16)

UOW Exclusive!