Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Breaking News: Donald Trump Will be Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

TRUMP TO ENTER WWE® HALL OF FAME

STAMFORD, Conn., February 25, 2013 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced today that Donald J. Trump will be a celebrity inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Madison Square Garden. Mr. Trump has been a part of WWE’s most popular events and storylines dating back to WrestleMania® IV in 1988 and WrestleMania V in 1989 when he hosted the pop-culture extravaganzas in Atlantic City. In 2009, Mr. Trump “purchased” WWE and then “resold” WWE back to Mr. McMahon a week later for double the price. In his most famous WWE storyline, Mr. Trump challenged Mr. McMahon to a “Battle of the Billionaires” match at WrestleMania XXIII, resulting in an all-time record for pay-per-view buys and Mr. McMahon’s head being shaved at the hands of “The Donald.”

“It was literally the thrill of a lifetime performing in front of 80,000 enthusiastic fans during the ‘Battle of the Billionaires’ match at WrestleMania XXIII,” said Donald Trump, Chairman and President, The Trump Organization. “I’ve always enjoyed and respected WWE’s brand of entertainment and look forward to the ceremony in my hometown at Madison Square Garden.”

“Donald is a global icon whose status brought an unmatched level of publicity and grandeur to WWE,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO.

Mr. Trump is the pre-eminent developer of quality real estate both in the United States and abroad, and has made the Trump brand synonymous with excellence. His portfolio includes dozens of award-winning skyscrapers, hotels, golf courses and clubs. He is an accomplished and best-selling author of over a dozen books including one of the best-selling business books of all time, The Art of the Deal. Mr. Trump is also the star and co-producer of the NBC hit series, The Apprentice, which premieres its 13th season on Sunday, March 3.

Mr. Trump is the latest celebrity inductee entering the WWE Hall of Fame, joining Drew Carey, Pete Rose, Bob Uecker, Mike Tyson and William “Refrigerator” Perry. Other members of the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Class include Bruno Sammartino, Mick Foley, Bob Backlund and Trish Stratus™.

WWE has announced that Donald Trump will be this year’s inductee into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. The announcement was made by press release today, with the statement noting that “Mr. Trump has been a part of WWE’s most popular events and storylines dating back to WrestleMania® IV in 1988 and WrestleMania V in 1989 when he hosted the pop-culture extravaganzas in Atlantic City.” Trump also “bought” WWE in 2009, “reselling” it back to Vince a week later for double the price and then was part of the Battle of the Billionares match at WrestleMania 23.

Trump said of the induction, “It was literally the thrill of a lifetime performing in front of 80,000 enthusiastic fans during the ‘Battle of the Billionaires’ match at WrestleMania XXIII. I’ve always enjoyed and respected WWE’s brand of entertainment and look forward to the ceremony in my hometown at Madison Square Garden.”

McMahon added, “Donald is a global icon whose status brought an unmatched level of publicity and grandeur to WWE.”

Trump joins Bruno Sammartino, Mick Foley, Bob Backlund and Trish Stratus in the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame class. Check out a video on Trump’s WWE involvement below:

wzr

jesus another pointless inductee to the hall of fame, i think if wwe have trouble picking people for the hall of fame why not hold it every 4 years could save on pointless inductees like this