– Buff Bagwell recently did an interview with the 4th & Pain podcast and addressed the interview a few months ago about him saying that he was in talks with TNA:

“Let me stop you right there and clarify everything that some have said that I said. There has never been one interview that anybody can play or say that I spoke to Eric Bischoff. I want to clarify that and say it again. I to this day have not spoken to Eric Bischoff. So that rumor got out. It wasn’t true, I didn’t say it. It’s actually hurt me some. I have never spoken to him, I have not spoken to him. There is no recording of me saying it because I have never said it. Sting called me and asked if I had said that and I said no. Anyway it got back to him (Bischoff) and I never said it.”

No recording, huh Buff? You ddin’t say it? Are you SURE about that?! Continue reading ……

Eric Bischoff replied to Buff’s comments with the following tweet: “FYI, havent had a conversation with Marc Bagwell in 15 years or more. Not sure what conversations he “thinks” hes had with me.”

In January on the ShiningWizard Podcast, Buff Bagwell stated the following:

“Me and Eric are talking. Sting wants me to come down there and work for TNA. So we are in talks, we are waiting for me to get back to 100%. We are about 2 weeks out. I just spoke to Sting yesterday. So Eric is gonna bring me down and talk to me and just see what happens, so I am in the mix with maybe going back to TNA now.”

You can listen to him say that exact quote at the following link (it starts at 2:00:30). Unreal.

wzr