Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Lil Wayne hospitalised after collapsing at a music video shoot

Lil Wayne was reportedly hospitalised for a third time in 6 months earlier this week.

According to TMZ, the rapper was taken to the Cedars-Sinai hospital in LA on Tuesday (March 12) after suffering from "multiple seizures" following a music video shoot in the Californian city.

Wayne has now been released from hospital following rest and is reportedly "doing much better now". The rapper has been quiet on Twitter since collapsing and neither he nor his representatives have commented on his health.

Worryingly for the Young Money rapper, this is the third reported time he has been taken to a medical centre to receive treatment for seizures, after collapsing on board two separate airplanes in October last year.

At the time a representative for Wayne downplayed the incidents, saying he was merely having problems with migraines and was hospitalised to receive treatment for dehydration.

Last year, Lil Wayne stated that he will release just two more albums before retiring from music, perhaps leading to a move into the film industry. He told MTV News that 'I Am Not A Human Being II' will be his penultimate album with just one more record, 'Tha Carter V', to follow.

Speaking to reporters about his career and feeling old at 30, Wayne said: "I know y'all want me around for a little bit, and ‘Tha Carter V’ is my last album. Man, I've been rapping since I was 8 years old. I'm 30 now, man. That's a long time, man."

nme

WENN

Rapper Lil Wayne is reportedly fighting for life at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after suffering a second series of seizures in a week.

The hitmaker has been placed in an induced coma, according to TMZ, and he has been listed in critical condition.

Lil Wayne, real name Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., was initially hospitalised in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released on Wednesday but taken back to the medical centre hours later after a bodyguard found him lying unconscious in his room.

The website reports the rap star is currently in the intensive care unit at Cedars Sinai.
    Last edited by LG; 03-16-2013 at 01:48 AM.

From jezebel.com at 8pm

Lil Wayne suffered another seizure after ingesting "high amounts of codeine" and was hospitalized in critical condition earlier today. TMZ currently reports, "We're told Wayne is being given his last rites ... with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes."

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.