Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Es you are really sad you took the time to quote my post in your hall of shame wow, i'm gob smacked on how dumb you are its amazing and all you got against me is my spelling and grammer well i do say that needs a clap!

you must be one of those kids that think there hard on the internet but in realitly your just a freak who walks around town with his head hung low and keeps himself to himself so how about you take up a hobby like skateboarding or fishing instead of being an dick all your life.

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by zero
    Es you are really sad you took the time to quote my post in your hall of shame
    As if there is anything wrong with that....lots of people are now into quoting the most stupid posts and adding them in there sig...

wow, i'm gob smacked
    :eek: what did you just say?

on how dumb you are its amazing and all you got against me is my spelling and grammer well i do say that needs a clap!
    lmao "against" Lets see what i got against....

making fun of lnd
    your stupidity

you must be one of those kids that think there hard on the internet
    Your the one that thinks that your rough,cause you pissed of stryder and spammed his site...

but in realitly your just a freak who walks around town with his head hung low and keeps himself to himself
    you know shit about what goes on in my life....

so how about you take up a hobby like skateboarding or fishing instead of being an dick all your life.
    you got the concept wrong...me taking up a hobby won't change me from being a dick...nor was i ever a dick....

It is a fucking forum people chill.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic
    It is a fucking forum people chill.
    It is the fucking rants Psychedelic chill.

Its just you seem to get worked up soo easily by others words, maybe you should not care more often. Or at all, which ever it is but either way just not take the words in a way in which you feel the need to say something back. In general you are all just getting to worked up over something not worth get worked up over or maybe it is your source of entertainment and leisure. If it is it needs to be changed, try painting or something. Perhaps eating marshmallows will solve your problems. Make sure it is sunny though.

damn poor little Es he qouted everything i said to him awww! is that sweet he's such a dumbass it amazess me wow! and i dont act hard i dont even think i'm hard im here to have a laugh with my mates which i have lots of but face it Es not alot of people like you here,and you calling us the rejects of lnd big fucking whoop who cares and if were all retards then why are you here you sad strange little weirdo.

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

On the bench!

damn poor little Es he qouted everything i said to him awww! is that sweet he's such a dumbass it amazess me wow!
    lmao zero called me a dumbass...

and i dont act hard i dont even think i'm hard im here to have a laugh with my mates
    you made a gos damn thread braging that you spamed a froum you poor poor idiot....

which i have lots of but face it Es not alot of people like you here,
    first off learn grammar..secondl,your right but hay...its fun to speak to about the 4 people here that like me

and you calling us the rejects of lnd big fucking whoop
    its true

Rejected From Hell

zero
    and you calling us the rejects of lnd big fucking whoop
    Rejects of LND? hang on we rejected LND and Came here, because this place is a hell of a lot better and more sociable, on LND, you had the idiots on there like, You Dean and Matt- no offence but you did start getting annoying.

i have got past this LND vs UOW thing, quite Frankly it is just plan sad, all of those bringing it back up, if they are LNDers like yourself Es or UOWers like zero.

all i have to say is let it lie, nobody gives a damn anymore you are just doing this for attention.

On the bench!

Those apologies you had to write to me must've really kicked your pride in the balls, right boys?

Leper Messiah

Why bring back old crap?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast