Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Talking a plan gone horribly wrong!

well peeps should known about the inceddent that happend over on lnd with the banning of i.p we got in trouble with the headmistress today and what did she say 'dont do it again' so stryder and r.a.n.d.o.m.h.e.r.o your plan to get me and my mates susspended failued miserbly.:tongue:

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

LMAO what really happened, actually why did he sent an email to the prinicipal
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

The Great One

You had to write him an apology, roflmao.
    I know

Ring Crew

Quote Originally Posted by zero
    well peeps should known about the inceddent that happend over on lnd with the banning of i.p we got in trouble with the headmistress today and what did she say 'dont do it again' so stryder and r.a.n.d.o.m.h.e.r.o your plan to get me and my mates susspended failued miserbly.:tongue:
    Learn grammar.

Just plain, basic, fundamentals of grammar. Then I will go back and try and decipher that horrible mess that you have put together.

On the bench!

You seriously need to get a fucking life...no wonder they executed lnd banishment on you.

EDIT: oh yah..you really need to learn grammar. I know i'm not the best,but come on just read this idiots post...
    Last edited by [EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]; 02-02-2006 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
    You seriously need to get a fucking life...no wonder they executed lnd banishment on you.

EDIT: oh yah..you really need to learn grammar. I know i'm not the best,but come on just read this idiots post...
    serioulsly es why the fuck did you join uow nobody likes you so why dont you trundle off home and go get some bitty from yo mamma.

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

On the bench!

serioulsly es why the fuck did you join uow
    Frig me,The reason I come to uow is to see members that used to go to lnd...if they still where there i mite not be here flaming your faggish ass.

nobody likes you
    The fuck would you know....Go pm every member on uow asking if they like me...Then see what you get...

so why dont you trundle off home
    lmao "Home" as if I fucking consider lnd a home,Sorry i got a life..something you don't have...

and go get some bitty from yo mamma.
    These are the results of when a parent parks there kid in front of the tv all day...

sorry baby,You lose
    Last edited by [EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]; 02-03-2006 at 10:27 PM.

I'm waiting for a post by Eveny that doesn't include the words fuck or fucking and where he is nice to one person....looks like I'll be waiting a long time.

Old = The New New

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner 3:16
    I'm waiting for a post by Eveny that doesn't include the words fuck or fucking and where he is nice to one person....looks like I'll be waiting a long time.
    Yes, It could be a while, still waiting for a post against me that doesnt say "fag" in it because Im sure he is talking about himself the whole time...
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner 3:16
    this is the rants sectoin..so yah you will be waiting a long long time

Quote Originally Posted by «Ğąмє Ọvєя»
    Yes, It could be a while, still waiting for a post against me that doesnt say "fag" in it because Im sure he is talking about himself the whole time...
    Lol talking about my self..if you understand english you would know i was talking about you and zero,fucker...Happy stunner?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast