Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesnsane View Post
    Yeah I understand that. I think the person should be allowed to fight, I am not 100% on the workings of UFC\MMA I assume matches are set up like boxing where you have to have your opponent agree to the fight. But, if it is more WWE( You work for the company so do it or your fired) that would be a different issue altogether, because then the issue may come off as forced, depending on the company's final position on this.
    fighters sign contracts to fight so they do agree but also you really dont want to piss off dana and joe silva so u take whats offered to you. As for this situation, the He/She is built like a man. men have bigger joints, bigger hands, better tendon strength all things that effect success in MMA. this person will never fight in any reputable company (UFC,Bellator,Dream,MFC) but lower tier companies looking for a freakshow fight to bring in the fans will sign it to deals to fight

Jobber

If she wants to fight she should be able to fight men. This person may have changed whatever they had changed but their body structure is still of a man and it is unfair for this person to fight women. Agree 100% with joe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12