Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default JOE ROGAN Transgender MMA Fighter CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

Joe Rogan -- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a dick."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

tmz

A fucking men.. Joe Rogan is spot on.

Fight men or fuck off and retire, woman beater..

Won't fight men because she/he will get her/his ass kicked..

i agree with joe rogan....if you were born with a dick, you will always be a man no matter if you cut if off

Main Eventer

I see some apologies coming for Rogan as well as a secret-kept fine. Opinion here, free mind there - as the official face and voice of the UFC besides Dana White you can't say stuff like that in that f.ckin way. point.

Main Eventer

This is quite a dilemma in my opinion. He didn't come off as against transgenders which was good, it's just that he did raise a point that I didn't think of (and I saw the video of her) and that was the fact that she still has the build of a man. To me, transgenders go through a lot of psychological/emotional issues so even though her mind is female, the body that she will always have will be male no matter how many surgeries you do. That being said, I have no idea how to approach this. I'd have said to put her to fight against women of the same weight class, but I'm not sure if they'd be the same size as her... it's very confusing what to do with this. I mean if other females around her weight were about the same size/build, then I see no problem, but I don't think women will be that size/weight if they hit 145lbs (the transgender's weight).

My first question is would this be an issue if the situation was reversed? Would there be an issue with a woman becoming a man, and then fighting men?

Bone structure is the most valid reason to not have this person fight women, so then I guess you have to ask do you want to see women firght men, which is what this could come down to.

Personally, I say live and let live. If women want to be treated as equals in everything I am all for it, MMA fighting, football, baseball, whatever. It's fine by me. I hope they can hold there own. In this situation, I would let the prson fight, after all its a two way thing, the opponent has to sign the contract as well, so it's not like women would be forced to compete against this person, but this person may not get many women willing to fight a person they knew at one time was a man because of a legitimate competitve advantage.

I will say this, had this person not made there personal business public, and nobody but this person and there doctor knew, would we be having this discussion?

23. Name: Mrs. Right
    RP'er: Eyesnsane
    Reign: First
    RP'er Reign: Second
    Date Won: August 23, 2014
    Date Lost: 01/21/2015 Title vacated due to retirement
    Mrs. Right officially retired as champion : 01/21/2015
    Length of Reign: N/A

LOW World Champion
    15. Name: Mrs. Right
    RP'er: @Eyesnsane
    RP'er Reign: First
    Date Lost: October 19, 2014
    Length of Reign: 57 Days

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesnsane View Post
    My first question is would this be an issue if the situation was reversed? Would there be an issue with a woman becoming a man, and then fighting men?

Bone structure is the most valid reason to not have this person fight women, so then I guess you have to ask do you want to see women firght men, which is what this could come down to.

Personally, I say live and let live. If women want to be treated as equals in everything I am all for it, MMA fighting, football, baseball, whatever. It's fine by me. I hope they can hold there own. In this situation, I would let the prson fight, after all its a two way thing, the opponent has to sign the contract as well, so it's not like women would be forced to compete against this person, but this person may not get many women willing to fight a person they knew at one time was a man because of a legitimate competitve advantage.

I will say this, had this person not made there personal business public, and nobody but this person and there doctor knew, would we be having this discussion?
    I think the discussion is important and her revealing this information was correct of her. If she concealed it, then it seems like it's something bad. She came out and was honest. I didn't know that the opponent got to agree or not, so her fighting women is fine if the opponent agrees. And to be honest, I think in MMA it's more so talent based than size/weight based. I'm pretty sure that some smaller guys can take down bigger guys, so smaller girls can take down bigger girls.

I mean it's not like she's the size of Big Show and her opponent's are Kelly Kelly sized.

Yeah I understand that. I think the person should be allowed to fight, I am not 100% on the workings of UFC\MMA I assume matches are set up like boxing where you have to have your opponent agree to the fight. But, if it is more WWE( You work for the company so do it or your fired) that would be a different issue altogether, because then the issue may come off as forced, depending on the company's final position on this.

LOW World Champion

Maybe it's me, but if a woman became a man and wanted to fight men, I don't think that the reaction would be the same.

LOW World Champion

Main Eventer

The reaction might be the same where the men wouldn't want to fight with the "man" because they know that originally she was a woman. I've seen the stuff that those MMA fighters do, if I were a fighter and told that I was going to fight a woman that became a man... I don't know if I could do it, because I would never want to hit a woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast