Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Halo 3 Almost Ready To Blast Off??

According to internet rumours the massive next-gen Halo sequel might not be far off after all

Last week we covered retailed reports that Bungie's massive Xbox 360 Halo sequel was going to miss the mark and fall in to a 2007 release. Less than a few days later we have another report from European games website HexusGaming.net, claiming the game to be hitting stores this year. Who do we believe?
    Citing "sources" inside "one of Europe's largest CD replicators" Hexus say that Halo 3 is ready to go into production this year. "They've signed NDA's and are awaiting the green light from Bungie," claim the website. "According to our source the CD replicators have been given an approximate date to ensure that their pressing schedule is clear for the amount of units they'll need to produce."

While we think you should take this report with a pinch of salt, we reckon it's likely that Halo 3 will indeed see a release date this side of Christmas. With stiff competition from both the PlayStation 3 and Revolution, Microsoft simply cannot afford to let Halo 3 slip in to 2007. If there's one game that would send Xbox 360 sales soaring to astronomical levels, it's unquestionably Halo 3.
    The Halo 3 pre-order and marketing campaign kicked off last year in the US, which is perhaps more evidence of the game's impending release. But as ever these things are in the lap of the gods.

File this one under 'rumour' for now, though we think the smart money is on a Halo 3 on your vanilla Xbox in 2006.

SOURCE - CVG

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48

smart money will see this game drop along side with the halo movie that is comming out summer of 2007. from what people tell me there gonna show it in this years e 3 and then say it will come out this winter but then delay it and drop it with the movie.

They will bring it out as fast as they can as it will help sales, doubt they would wait till PS3 comes out to bring it out.

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48

yes! i cant wait till halo 3 comes out its gonna be amazin but the rumors i heard i dont think their true that more spartans will apear and that masterchief will change his costume. and the flying wraiths.

but i do belive this to have a massive battle between the flood,covinet,spartans and the brutes.

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

Quote Originally Posted by zero
    yes! i cant wait till halo 3 comes out its gonna be amazin but the rumors i heard i dont think their true that more spartans will apear and that masterchief will change his costume. and the flying wraiths.

but i do belive this to have a massive battle between the flood,covinet,spartans and the brutes.
    I think its gonna be quality aswel, looking forward to seeing the final result and am very interested to hear bout any new weapons, enemies and vehicles. Would also love to see a big battle involving flood, covenent, spartans and the brutes

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48

it will be amazing and the flying vechiles will be awsome and there bringing back some old weapons from the first halo like the magnum and the assult rifle

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

Quote Originally Posted by zero
    it will be amazing and the flying vechiles will be awsome and there bringing back some old weapons from the first halo like the magnum and the assult rifle
    Will be interesting to see the veicles they put into it and wanna see the new AI in action.

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48