Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

LG takes a sledgehammer, and hits Rob in the penis. Use your imagination. the new champ LG

3 weeks later, after recovering from the penis shot :quagmire: Rob happens to see LG walking through a shopping mall. Rob pulls out a taser and electrocutes LG until he falls to the ground shitting his pants. I lay a finger on LG for the pin and run away before mall cops find me.

LG finds one of Rob's friends, they say he is at the strip club. So LG finds the strip club, and sees Rob. He gets 2 bouncers, and the three kidnaps Rob. They blindfold him so he won't know where he goes. Finally, after 30 minutes goes by, the blindfold comes off. It's the sex room at the Blue Oyster. Big bulky nude bikers with huge dicks are all present around a naked Rob spread out on a table. LG and the bouncers quickly escape. 5 hours goes by, and the fully clothed bikers fully come out one by one. LG sneaks in and sees Rob anally destroyed. He steals the title, and disappears from the sweaty spermy room.

Clay, after a bit of a hiatus...is on a cocaine fueled rage and runs into LG. He beats LG senseless with his bare hands while screaming:

'SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!!"

He then pins him and counts the 1-2-3 himself before sprinting off into the darkness. new champ.

LG jumps up runs as fast as the roadrunner, finds the coyete Clay, and pushes him off a cliff. LG then runs all the way down to the bottom where Clay lays and then an bomb lands on Clay. LG lays his finger and gets the win and runs away as fast as he can as the bomb blows up.

Rob plants a landmine directly ahead of where LG is running to. LG steps on the mine, his leg is blown off, and i stick my finger in the stump to force him to tap.

LG uses a genie to regrow his leg, and uses the same genie to make Rob a fat woman on PMS that can't hardly move. LG simply rolls her over so she can't get in the way, and pins. New champ.

Rob pays off LG's genie to temporarily paralyze LG. Ref counts to ten and Rob wins by KO.

LG fires his genie and hires another one. First wish is that he can never take commands from Rob. Second wish is to make Rob into Mango. LG quickly kicks his gay ass and wins.

Clay eats the mango that was once Rob and spits it in LG's eyes, blinding him. Clay kicks LG in the balls and pins him...new champ.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast