Colt Cabana was a hit in his debut ZERO-ONE MAX tour, so expect him to be brought back soon. According to one source, Cabana has, to date, made the biggest impression on the office of any gaijin heavyweight they've brought over.

For those of you interested, Jim Cornette cut one of the best promos I've seen in months and months at www.ROHVideos.com stemming from his legitimate hatred of "hardcore wrestling" and an angle involving Necro Butcher. Interesting to note that Cornette had his tooth knocked out during the angle. The promo is pure classic Cornette and well worth going out of your way to check out. It's a shame a promo this great is on my computer and not my TV screen, but that's the reality of professional wrestling in 2006.

Ring of Honor announced today that they would return on 8/25 to St. Paul, Minnesota. For ticket information, visit www.ROHWrestling.com.

If you missed my ROH news last night on the departure of Abyss, issues with Milano Collection AT, their ECW Arena debut main event, and much more, click here.

HC Loc of Carnage Crew fame is currently playing drums for rock band Full Blown Zero.

PWInsider