Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thread: Real Blood

Default Real Blood

Yeah, Is it true that it is real blood Nope that is half true They cut themslefs with blades. I belive When HHH turned on Orton there was a blade in the ring and orton fel and crawled towers covered his face and cut himself On top of his eyebrow. Not only that but the first blood match Kane vs Austin for the WWF title Austi covered his face for around a minute and threw the blade under the ring. and many more. So what do u think

Jobber

yes and no.
    i mean sometimes a superstar will get hit with an object or sumptin', the camera will cut away, then cut back to show a bleeding superstar (pretty much proving the rumors right).
    but sometimes, if you watch for it, you see that sometimes the camera does not cut away, and shows no signs of blading or anything like that.(such as in the HBK v. Vince Mcmahon match at WM22)leaving me to wonder "how'd they do that?" "is it really fake,or just a spur of the moment thing?"

They Drank pills that will let them bleed fast and make a tiny not noticable wound so it can be opened

Ring Crew

i remember when eric bishoff hit cena with something and while cena was under the ropes and the cameraman wasnt supposed to catch cena blading himself. he had the knife under his wrist band and wiped his forehead. u could clearly see the blade. the lights above the ring made the blade shine so it was caught by the cameraman.

when was this

Blading is very popular although not done by everyone. Rick Flair is famous for blading himself but if someone is new or just can't do it, they will get the referee or another wrestler to do it for them. They usually cut in the forehead as when the blood mixes with the sweat, it makes a great combination and is very effective. If someone blades themself wrong, they can cut an artery and bleed to death.

The referee usually has the blade on them and passes it off to the wrestler, who in turn uses it.

Unlike Unforgiven where Orton really was bleeding lol or when Shane jumped off the corner and smashed the trash can into HHHs head and his ear started to bleed. Its funny, if you notice, they always replay afyer replay when someone legitimately gets hurt from a bump lol.

Theres more to say to this but I'm just to tired lol

Quote Originally Posted by TripleH1 View Post
    They Drank pills that will let them bleed fast and make a tiny not noticable wound so it can be opened
    They take aspirin before the matches to make the blood thinner.

I'm not sure if there are any copies of it floating around, but if there is and you have an interest in what happens when blade jobs go wrong, try and check out the New Jack / Mass Transit incident from ECW.

Screwed up in a HOSTEL the phenomenal sid's Avatar

its also sweat that makes the quantity increase.but what wrestlers like flair benefit from is their hair color.blonde & white color enhance the effect of blood
    [IMG][/IMG]

Ring Crew

Quote Originally Posted by wm22champ View Post
    yes and no.
    i mean sometimes a superstar will get hit with an object or sumptin', the camera will cut away, then cut back to show a bleeding superstar (pretty much proving the rumors right).
    but sometimes, if you watch for it, you see that sometimes the camera does not cut away, and shows no signs of blading or anything like that.(such as in the HBK v. Vince Mcmahon match at WM22)leaving me to wonder "how'd they do that?" "is it really fake,or just a spur of the moment thing?"
    i agree:dunno: