Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default ReCap of Jackie Gayda on Wrestling Epicenter

Show: Wrestling Epicenter www.WrestlingEpicenter.com

Guest: Miss Jackie Gayda

Date: 2/2/06

Your Hosts: Brendon Brooks, Ben Benya, James Walsh, & "Queen of Extreme" Francine

Recap By: TerrorRising from the WrestlingEpicenter.com Forums

This week on the Wrestling Epicenter, we welcome a TNA Knockout. And, this young lady is a knockout in every sense of the phrsae. She's involved in one of the most mysterious angles in TNA today, Miss Jackie Gayda!

We pull no punches with this one asking everything from Tough Enough to the disappointing match with Trish Stratus to her marriage to Charlie Haas to her release from the WWE and her current role in TNA... Hey, it's been 3 years.... You know how we roll!

You can hear this plus the absolutely stunning "Queen of Extreme" Francine from www.MissyHyattandFrancineTV.com . She shares some clasic and funny stories from ECW and with the Sandman that you must hear!

All this and more can be downloaded now at www.WrestlingEpicenter.com.

JACKIE GAYDA

Jackie's WWE theme leads us into the Jackie Gayda. Finally, their schedules met as the interview is being held while Jackie is at Universal Studios during the TNA tapings!

Since no TNA officials were around, the question could finally be asked: How was she enjoying her stint in TNA so far? She "loves it, absolutely loves it."

What exactly possessed Jackie to send her audtion tape for Tough Enough? She's still asking herself that question! She was pursuing a broadcast journalism degree and she was watching RAW with an ex-boyfriend when he suggested that she send her tape in!

Stepping out in front of a live arena for the first time was, for Jackie, "excitement and nervousness." She then describes it as "an ultimate rush" and "surreal."

The next topic was her match first with Trish Stratus that the internet bashed her on. Jackie's response was "you don't take an NFL player who has never thrown a football and thrown them into an NFL game." She also mentions that she had only trained for 2 months and admits to not having enough experience to do the match.

It also affected her overall confidence as a wrestler "a little bit." However, it also made her a little stronger because she "had something to prove now, even much more."

On the subject of competing on Tough Enough with a knee injury, Jackie says her attitude was "I'm coming to do this, no matter what. I'm not gonna give up. They're gonna have to tell me to go home. I'm not gonna make that decision."

The conversation turns to some Tough Enough alumni in TNA, whom Jackie says "we're migrating over here!" Jeff Ward, Kenny King and Matt Morgan (who is rumored to be joining TNA soon) are mentioned.

The subject of breast augmentation surgery arises and Jackie says she had it done before they had a chance to ask. Stacy [Keibler] is mentiones as the only "natural girl," but she was never confronted about it. She then adds that "I don't doubt that they would if it was an issue."

The next topic was Jackie's nipple slip on RAW. "It's live TV. Things like that are gonna happen." That event was, also, the only time she wasn't glued into her costume and she "learned her lesson the hard way!"

Jackie was approached to pose for Playboy around Wrestlemania 20 (the Playboy Evening Gown match), but she wanted to do other things first.

Jackie's relationship with Charlie Hass began on May 18th, 2004, the day she was "traded" to Smackdown. They became best friends and remain so to this day.

When Rico is mentioned, Jackie says "I learned so much from him. He's a fantastic guy."

Charlie Haas is brought up again, this time with the explaination that his interview was conducted the day after he was released from WWE. Charlie was very upset as he and Jackie had just gotten married! Jackie was more upset for Charlie, as he "eats, sleeps and breathes absolutely everything wrestling." It was also more of a shock, since neither one "felt they were on the bubble."

TNA backstage vs WWE backstage: "This is so fun loving. You go to work and you enjoy it." Jackie also says that she is "a lot more involved here [TNA]. We're going back to telling a story instead of shoving a 6 month program into half a segment."

Does Jackie know where her angle with Jeff Jarrett is headed? *Dun-Dun-Dun!* After joking about wanting to know, she confesses that she knows the gist of where it's headed, but she't not talking!

The "Armageddon 2004" angle, where Charlie called Jackie and Dawn Marie "sluts," apparently turned heel, then turned face two months later is brought up. Turns out Paul Heyman was writing it at the beginning of the angle, but was out of the company when it was ended abruptly.

There is mention of missed opportunities for angles involving Rico, as well as Charlie, Shelton and Kurt.

Jackie confirms that Charlie might be going back to WWE.

The TNA "Knockout" DVD is mentioned, but the only thing Jackie has heard of it was that she has a big photo shoot in two weeks! She also hints at more merchandise in the future.

Jackie never thought she's be a diva-style model while going to broadcasting school. "I grew up as such a tomboy. I mean, all I did was run, run, run. I ran cross country and track."

She and Gail will step into the 6-sided TNA ring in the future. She then says she's a great girl, then kayfabes it a bit at the end.

Word Associations:

Dawn Marie: "Bridesmaid and Mommy"

Nidia: "Gum"

Ivory: "Big Sister," the she later says "you wouldn't be able to shut her up!" After the next answer, she then says "Cats" for Ivory. "She's like the cat lady."

Al Snow: "DAD!"

Gail Kim: "Tough"

Dave "Fit" Finlay: His birthday was the day of the interview (happy belated birthday), but she doesn't know his age! The word was "Teacher."

Vince McMahon: "Empowering."

Charlie Haas: "Hubby!"

During the Promo request, Jackie seems unable to say "Epicenter." She says "Episoder" and something unintelligible before they settle with "1260 AM, The BLAZE."
    WrestlingEpicenter
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

I've listened to the interview already, it was far interesting than i thought it would be

Good to see she still remembers all the Tough Enough people loyalty isnt easy to find in the wrestling buisness these days.

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander