MAY 2 COLUMN:
Last week I issued a public warning to all fellow Knockouts, warning them to keep in mind that I know things about each and every one of them. The feedback I received directly and the panic I heard ran through the locker room upon the girls reading my blog brought the biggest smile to my face. I guess they suddenly remembered that Madison Rayne is still alive and well! Watching the show last week only added to the immense amusement I was feeling! There was SO much Knockout action on Impact. That’s GREAT! Not only did it give the fans a little eye candy, it gave me so much to dish about this week. So let’s get started, shall we?
As always, front and center was you, Christy Hemme. I’m not too proud to give credit where credit is due so let me start by saying, Christy, you looked glamorous as usual. You’re no M. Rayne of course, and I don’t see you being invited to mine and Kate Middleton’s joint baby shower, but you still looked fabulous. Just as I will in a few months when you plan my own personal photo shoot in saran wrap and tiny bikinis, right? Super! Moving on…
Taryn Terrell vs Tara. Clearly these two went shopping for gear at the same place. I can’t totally hate on them because it takes a killer body to wear those cuts, and these two pulled it off well! Unfortunately, for Tara, that’s all she pulled off in that match. Tara, take a piece of advice from the Queen Bee, STOP trying to steal people’s BFF’s and focus on your opponents! Don’t forget, I know more about you than ANYONE else, and I’m not good at keeping secrets! Taryn, each week I sit here watching you rack up wins and I’m really impressed. You are getting the best of some of the BEST women to ever step into a wrestling ring. You’re going to need to keep watching tapes and eating your Wheaties though honey, because I’m not convinced that you’re a top contender until you can hang with me, so congrats on your early success, but don’t let it go to your head just yet!
Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James for the Knockout Championship. I have been in the ring with both of these ladies on more than one occasion. I have said it publically that Mickie James may quite possibly be the toughest opponent I have ever faced in the ring. Velvet, injury and all, went toe to toe with her the entire match though, and ended up pulling off the win. Good for her. If I have to see her pigeons too many more times though, I’m going to throw up. Cool it with the birds, champ!
The most interesting thing to me of the entire week has been the attitude change in Mickie. In her post match interview she calls herself the superior athlete between herself and Velvet, and she basically says her win was a mistake on her part, not skill on Velvet’s. At least that’s what my ears heard. Of course, she’s going to sugar coat it with “I love you Velvet” and “We’re friends” but if you ask me, Mickie is FINALLY realizing that nice guys finish last. Welcome to the dark side, Hardcore Country. I think once you embrace your inner villain (and get rid of the pigtails and daisy dukes, sorry girl, royalty has an image to uphold) we could possibly get along just fine… maybe… one day… probably not today though. But keep it up, spiteful is a good look for you!
And in conclusion, I’d just like to point out that the new Knockouts website has taken off like crazy. I mean, it could be better, like, for example, more ME, but that will come with time. And while all the others have confessed what they “Dare To Be” let me say this, I “Dare To Be” brutally honest and completely uncensored. So ladies, I suggest you all start shopping and planning a baby shower now. I wouldn’t want to be on my bad side in the coming weeks!

APRIL 23RD COLUMN:
So I bet you think this blog is going to be about me being pregnant, sitting at home happily waiting for the arrival of my little angel with the love of my life and “baby daddy”, well, while all of this is true and you will get baby updates from your resident Knockout Queen Bee... you are soooo WRONG!!!
I am shocked at what has been happening in the Knockout’s locker room and on Impact Wrestling while I have been at home, ... and I have a thing or two to say about it!
First of all, while all the Knockouts are happily going about their business and moving on without me, ahem Gail Kim, they are seriously forgetting that I know things. I know things they would NEVER want anyone to know. Walls are thin, people talk and I have friends on the inside that no one knows about. So “girls” might want to think about what comes out of their mouths and who they are buddying up with, ahem, Gail Kim... BFF.
Secondly on that note, Tara, please don’t forget that I personally handed you your job back in this company (you're welcome, by the way!) So taking my best friend is probably the stupidest thing you could do to someone like me when the dirt I have on you would RUIN you. And ps, your gear is on the fashion “don’t” list. The '80's called, and they want their g-string booty shorts back! Ugh!
Thirdly, Christy Hemme, I understand you put this photo shoot together with all of the girls. Not surprising since you're sooo over the top with your "super snuggly, happy, all the girls should be besties and have sleepovers" crap, however, you're missing the most important and gorgeous Knockout to ever set foot into the division, me! And while the “sweet spring” photos are really sexy and all, this is wrestling! I really don’t think wearing tiny bikinis screams “Knockouts Division” (even though I could rock a bikini better than half those girls, baby bump and all! Have you SEEN my bikini competition pictures?!)
This blog is a "friendly" warning. A warning to the entire Knockout locker room, that I am ready to spill every dirty, hidden, behind the scenes secret on all of you and position myself for the comeback of a life time... Madison Rayne will NEVER be forgotten!
But until then, I will continue to gather and release information on a weekly basis. I will also be an official correspondent for Impact Wrestling, tweeting as the show happens. So follow me at @MRayneTNA . I would love to hear your perspective, tweet with you and include you in my blog as well,... I will be your voice, tell me what you think!
PS. for all of you who have been continuing to reach out and show your support for the Queen Bee via Twitter and fan mail, thank you. I'm doing absolutley wonderful! More than halfway to mommyhood and I couldn't be more excited! We've got a Knockout in the making coming this fall and she's already got a mean dropkick working! Lucky me!!!