Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Main Eventer

Default Low Ki and ROH Part Ways

Low-Ki, one of the biggest stars for Ring Of Honor in its four-year history, has parted ways with the promotion.

The wrestler wrote on his website, ""It is with great regret that I will not be participating in future Ring Of Honor events. Unfortunately, terms and conditions cannot be agreed upon and will end business altogether. My apologies for any inconvenience towards the fans of this company and who have supported me in throughout my tenure as a member of the company."

Ring Of Honor's Gabe Sapolsky followed up with confirmation on the promotion's message board: "There has been a disagreement in business arrangements between Low Ki and ROH management. Low Ki has canceled all his ROH bookings as stated in a headline at Low-Ki.com...This will mark the end of Low Ki in ROH. We are sorry things turned out this way and apologize to the ROH fans for the lineup changes."

Ki marks the third wrestler to recently part ways with Ring Of Honor; Milano Collection AT and Abyss are also reportedly done with the company.
    Thanks W-OLF for the banner

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

I read about this earlier, and it definately sucks for both ROH fans and Gabe Sapolsky. Low Ki was an excellent wrestler IMO, and he had some really good matches in ROH including the 3 way on ROH's first show against Christopher Daniels and Bryan Danielson, which made all 3 popular. It's just a shame that he's left the company for the 3rd time, and if he decides to come back again i dunno whether the ROH fans will accept Ki back once again

I seen a few Low Ki matches and thats a big loss to any company that doesnt have him .He is a great talent.

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander