Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default First Impressions on the Wyatt Family Debut

Curious what were everyone's first impressions of the Wyatt Family debuting on Raw.

For me I didn't see anything of these guys (beside Husky Harris) before the past few weeks so its all new to me. The way WWE did the promos building up the debut all throughout the night was done well. Bray's promo right before their entrance definitely lived up to what I've heard about him. These guys made a huge impact that was one of the best debuts I've had a chance to see in my time as a fan. Just as I'm getting tired of the product every time they seem to bring in something worth sticking in there. First they gave us The Shield and now The Wyatt Family. Can't wait to see what havoc they wreak in the future. Lot of great young talent on this roster right now just hope they utilize them right.

How much I love Kane I enjoyed the crowd chanting "Thank you Wyatts" as they were taking him out. Even Bray sitting there in the rocker on the ramp as the other 2 did his light work. These guys are going to be awesome to get to know.

thanks LG for the shield sig

Mid-carder

Really to me it was just another nexus/shield attack after a match with numbers truthfully I'm tired of seeing it.

Mid-carder

Another week another attack and here I was hoping wwe would do something new with them like a fair face to face fight instead of another group that does surprise gang attacks

Yea the promo from Bray made up for that horrible attack they did. Kind of disappointed with how fake that attack looked on truth but that promo was great.

thanks LG for the shield sig