Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Green Street Mafia Member *$corpionVend3ttA*'s Avatar

Cool Impact 7/11/13 Fallout

IMPACT WRESTLING 7/11/13
    GREEN STREET MAFIA PRESENTS: THE GREATEST THAT EVER LIVED

MUSIC PRESENTATION: "Safe and sound" by Capital Cities

DISCLAIMER: all images belong to respective owners
    and shall only be used for fun and enjoyment purpose.

So A Few things I would like to point out; Joker's wild with tag matches and i have to say it was quite a 'wild' match they were; with symbolic teams opposing each other such as Aries/daniels facing off against roode/kaz in opposite corners which as you know they would do it to show who's besting but they have that personality to do it. This match overall was solid and put to teams against each other in a weird circumstance but it worked out wonderfully.

A Couple of things i wanna bring up before i get into more detail of the show; The Laddies ladder match between Gail and Taryn was a choppy ugly knockouts match but i can see why it was, you got women doing it and sometimes you cant always get the best match but they put their butts on the line to bring the best they have and i though Gail using her 'heel' personality to her advantage and winning the match was brilliant, showing why knockouts are awesome. :chewy:

Sabin Exchanging the X title was for-seen and makes perfect sense for his road to recovery and i can't see him losing next week, i mean i can i just feel like why bother and bury him so fast i see him winning and changing the guard, where as i felt my 7 month domino was going to end at BFG now it seems it might end sooner with Bully losing 'power' potentially to Sabin winning the title, and now you got high possibilities with a match by sabin winning if he does win it... like last year Aries winning against Roode changed everything, so i like where this could end up.

Rampage as a member of Main Event Mafia, and this is going to be interesting, hes a former UFC champion and hes got a chance to get used and exposed on TV and be with faces and learn from them and also eventually "Branch" out of the circumstances to face angle down the line which i can see happening when the story line between the factions fade, branch out for Rampage and Angle (as sting leaves potentially) and then Rampage vs Angle could go 3 or 4 times in the coming months. Either way, Rampage gets a chance to do something for the company in bigger ways then we think, i like it, and although many don't approve it's fine and i like the faction.

Magnus winning the gauntlet; this was very good in fact awesome because it gives Main event mafia strength with Joe 2nd, and Magnus showing why he is in the faction and it makes him a really good favorite to win bound for glory series, and i like where this is going and could pay dividends for the company showcasing his talent and the future of the business as he is part of a faction and has exposure and progresses and it simply is totally valued to a stand point where he can excel and win championship titles. [Overall solid]... Aries Losing in the match with Daniels vs Kaz and Roode wasn't bad it was more of a step forward cause sometimes in order to sell a great talent they need to sacrifice a bit here and there but i wasn't really upset or anything, leaves the door open for other projects for Aries to accomplish in the company, i like it. Overall solid....

The Show was very good in fact so good i wish i recorded it-- the brand got to be so well done and remarkable efforts by everyone and i love that Mickie James showed her character in a form of observer and it was nice to see, and now she faces gail for the title and i like it overall, this night just proves why the company is on the rise, and i think they can have so many directions from here. Normally i take pictures but i really wanted to enjoy the product as it was, and i think heading to destination x is brilliant for the company as a whole, i like what were getting and this whole aces and eighst thing is getting tense and more on that in a second.....

Anderson named VP of aces and eights and this was interesting.... and it also involves DOC who is not exactly 'in the cards' with this fallout neither ---as the group who requested Tazz to join them back stage locker room to appoint new VP of the group and it was 3 votes a piece and then Knux chose....wait for it.....ANDERSON... "it's just business" and so this makes Doc extremely pissed off about it and i think because of this, there will be a new domino to fall in the coming weeks as Doc might have something 'to say' about all this, and he might challenge Anderson down the line, he might even get kicked out, who knows, this is developmental story to say the least.

This brings me to The "Styles thing" and he was involved early on in the joker's wild as well as the gauntlet for joker wild and i gotta say this brings me back to world war 3 98, when Heenan said about hall in th 65 battle royal "like a man without a country" and so you got AJ doing his thing, and well hes alone so it's just weird that hes an outlaw right there, which again he did not win either and so we'll have to see what TNA does about his current status whether he goes back to normal aj eventually, does he have a spot in bound for glory, does he get revenge on aces and eights? questions remain.

and finally .......

DESTINATION X Live On TV (SPIKE) which is really awesome for me cause i really want to see it, and for the most part this match and where it goes because it could be a 'ladder' for the future and what it means for Chris Sabin and where they take him, whether it's the world title and he starts his world title reign, or Bully retaining and they keep this going to Bound for glory which i had figured in the recent weeks statue here i figured it would be AJ vs Bully at BFG but now i am NOT SO SURE! This is clearly becoming a wrestling fan's dream (unpredictable) and i hope we get an excellent match with whoever winning but mostly Sabin winning like Aries did last year.... This would be great for the company brand, the show itself, the talents involved, the channel/network and their deal, plus you got many fans anxious for Sabin to claim some sort of redemption hes been lacking here and what a better way to send it then ti have Sabin win the world title--- a chance to bring something new and fresh to the world title scene but of course the bully side is hes a great heel and you sometimes have to keep heat by domination and showing how superior you are, and it's not always welcomed but hey what you going to do, so this Pay per view should be something to look out for (especially before money in the bank) and this match could "end the night with a hail sabin bang".

I hope you enjoyed this post and remember (check out creative) daily!
    Your creation, Your mind unleashed, share it and show why your awesome.
    plus;
    What did YOU think about the show as a whole, and up coming destination x?

Jobber

Enjoyed the show. Each of the Jokers Wild tags told a story which is what is fun about the entire series.

Rampage has been put in a perfect position. He can still train in pro wrestling since Impact is taped once every fortnight. In this spot he can be protect and be over. I can see this ending up with rampage being involved in a MEM vs. A8's tag match at Bound For Glory.

Sabin finally showed me some fire on the microphone and I think this title match is going to be off the charts and it isn't that outlandish to think Sabin could win it and hold it for a week or two.

Look for DOC to be the reason Sabin wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rassling fanatic View Post
    Enjoyed the show. Each of the Jokers Wild tags told a story which is what is fun about the entire series.

Rampage has been put in a perfect position. He can still train in pro wrestling since Impact is taped once every fortnight. In this spot he can be protect and be over. I can see this ending up with rampage being involved in a MEM vs. A8's tag match at Bound For Glory.

Sabin finally showed me some fire on the microphone and I think this title match is going to be off the charts and it isn't that outlandish to think Sabin could win it and hold it for a week or two.

Look for DOC to be the reason Sabin wins.
    I agree - I think Doc will turn face

Jobber

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGame View Post
    I agree - I think Doc will turn face
    I can see DOC causing the interference or purposely screw up their run-in then the next week he gets kicked out, Horsemen style. Hogan can book a match between DOC and KNUX where Dlo makes his return to screw DOC and earn his spot back in Aces and Eights.

Also I would have Sabin lose the belt back a few days later at a house show to try and boost sales. The important thing for TNA is doing shows in front of many different crowds and leaving an impression. Have camera's there and film the whole thing.

I tuned in last night for the first time in awhile . The BFG gauntlet was was really good . Magnus is really starting to shine and deserves more of the spot light . They put TNAs best in that match and it paid off . Putting Jackson in the MEM only serves Jackson and his wallet .
    Chris Sabin was awful on the mic and should stick to the x-division . Still the best Tna show Ive seen in awhile .