One other post I made here brought up another thought for me - WWE has changed so much since WCW died basically. Better yet, when the Attitude Era ended WWF changed to WWE. The problem I have with WWE right now is honestly they do not listen to the fans anymore at the level they use to. When they use too give a damn, they gave wrestlers freedom - and with that freedom produced the greatest era of sports entertainment ever. WWE now produces a bandwagon of sorts to promote the WWE App, saying the fans gets involved. In reality, we don't. The WWE just puts up a smokescreen like the wwe app, trying to make us feel like we are a part of it - I admit the last few weeks have been better but they still have a long way to go to get back to where they use to be. If the WWE really wants to know what the fans think - don't use an app - just search the internet, you will find plenty.

The WWE is the greatest sports entertainment company in the world - they have millions of dollars to spend - they choose to spend it on things such as the WWE App rather than using free resources to get their ideas. Yeah wrestling is a man's soap opera - we need then to be entertained, not bored