Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default #August1Warning - Who do you think is??

TNA released a fourth video for August 1st. After mentioning Batista and Chris Jericho in previous promos, the mystery man this time took aim at former WWE and WCW Superstar Bill Goldberg.

"I am not Bill Goldberg," he said. "He'd never face me. He would have had all of his teeth knocked out. Anyone that gets in my way is in grave danger... See you tomorrow."

The person once again noted that "the names you say are not who I am," and that his "justice is a day away."

In a related note, Batista re-tweeted the second #August1Warning promo, where the person revealed that he was not Batista.

Last Friday, the ‪#‎August1Warning‬ cryptic promos started airing on YouTube. The promo never aired on TNA television, and the reveal will supposedly happen on tomorrow night's Impact Wrestling.

Who is the mystery person behind the videos?

Going by the recent promos, it's someone not currently with TNA (or Spike TV), and it's not Batista, Goldberg or Chris Jericho. A recent tweet from Bob Holly seemingly ruled him out as well.

Could it be former ‪#‎UFC‬ star Tito Ortiz? Or former ‪#‎ROH‬ star Adam Pearce? Cody Hall? Bobby Lashley?

Below are all four videos starting from this earliest to the most recent.

Jobber

Not Cody Hall...seems like his father is going to have him work indies and get a WWE development gig. With hunter running shit, no need for Cody to go to TNA.

I think it is most likely Adam Pearce...Tito it an outside chance. It would be sweet if they did an angle with Tito and Rampage but really try and make it look like a shoot. Who knows, maybe those two still have enough star power for something like that to get coverage in the media.

Green Street Mafia Member *$corpionVend3ttA*'s Avatar

TITO was it.... BRILLIANT!

IF they had not have announced Tito vs Rampage before tonight, then it would have been a big surprise, but honestly Tito sucks more than Rampage

Jobber

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGame View Post
    IF they had not have announced Tito vs Rampage before tonight, then it would have been a big surprise, but honestly Tito sucks more than Rampage
    At least Ramapage is a wrestling mark, same with King Mo. I think those two genuinely want to be in wrestling but Tito is just there to promote this Bellator fight.

Clearly a move pushed by Viacom and Spike TV...Dixie is to much of a mark to see letting them dictate who works for TNA is a bad move.

My wonder is if Tito, King Mo, or Rampage will ever "fight" in TNA

Jobber

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGame View Post
    My wonder is if Tito, King Mo, or Rampage will ever "fight" in TNA
    I think Rampage will have the easiest transition because he has the charisma, and the gimmick already built. Basically he needs to learn to sell, fire up, throw a good working punch (KO punch deal) and some big slams etc.

Mo will take longer to find his style and persona, plus I think he is more likely to stay around long term.

Tito is just there for fight promotion, but TNA can't draw its own fans to buy the PPV's...not sure how it helps Bellator. However I am certain this is a Viacom/Spike thing rather than Tito actually wanted to be a pro wrestler.