Source: The US Airways Center

Jeramie McPeek of The US Airways Center, the site of this past Monday's RAW, interviewed World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio this past Monday. Here are a few highlights from the interview:

Having changed since the last time he was at the arena in January: "I'm still the World Champion, but I'm in a place where I feel more comfortable. I love being the bad guy of the movie. I'm having a lot of fun. I once said that I never wanted to be a good guy or the "baby face," as we call it in the wrestling business. But you know, it is what it is, and I'll be whatever they want me to be. At the end of the day, we work for the WWE fans."

If he could wrestle any former World Champion, who would it be: "Undertaker brother. That's like the dream match for me. I don't know for how long we will have Undertaker, but hopefully one day I have the opportunity to work with him. I worked with him in a tag match three years ago in Mexico. It was Kane and Alberto Del Rio against Rey Mysterio and Undertaker, so that was fantastic. It was an amazing experience, because it was in front of my people and it was against two of my idols."

His favorite Undertaker match: "There are so many amazing matches, but just to mention one, which was actually here in Phoenix, Shawn Michaels vs. the Undertaker (WrestleMania XXVI, 2010). That was fantastic! I was there, because the company had just hired me. I wasn't wrestling that night, but they wanted me to see how the WWE works and how big it is. So they flew me from Mexico to Phoenix to watch WrestleMania. It was amazing. I remember the former head of talent relations saying, 'Alberto, that's the place where you want to be,' and I said, 'Well, I'm going to be there next year." He was like, "Okay boy, you're good, but that's too much to say.' But I did it. The next year, I was facing Edge for the World Heavyweight title in Atlanta."

Del Rio also discussed his family, what's next for him, WWE in Mexico, splitting with Ricardo Rodriguez and much more. You can check out the full interview by clicking here.