Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Dolph Ziggler Says He's 'Sick' Of WWE Always Backing Randy Orton

Mike Jones from DC101 in Washington DC spoke to Dolph Ziggler today, who was promoting Sunday's WWE live event at the Verizon Center. During the interview, Ziggler discussed WWE backing Randy Orton and seemed to mix storyline with reality.

"If you've been familiar with WWE for the last 10 years or so, you would understand without Triple H coming up front and coming out and saying this is our hand picked guy, he's the face, no matter what we're behind him," Ziggler said. "If you've been watching the last 10 years or so, you'd already know that they made up their mind about him long time ago. No matter what he does, good or bad, they're behind him and they'll go out of their way to cut peoples legs from underneath them to make sure Randy comes out looking great.

"So, the fact that it's now out in the open, and I'm allowed to comment on it, it actually makes me sick. I'm really happy from Randy, he's awesome, he's so good at this. It makes me mad how good he is. But the opportunities that he gets over and over again makes that chip on my shoulder feel that much bigger to me. I wanna go out there and prove that they're wrong, prove [to] Triple H that he backed the wrong guy for the last 10 years, and no matter what, I'm going to come out on top, one way or the other."

Ziggler also discussed what he feels is coming down the road for him, being a fan of Christian, who he would like to take on in the future and more. You can listen to the full interview by clicking here.

It sucks what they done with Ziggler . He gets kicked in the head by some chump and now ADR has the strap again and Ortan is getting the big fued with Bryan . Ziggler as a face is a waste .Make up a reason get him back with AJ and Big E and let him show off .

Yea it sucks seeing dolph get swept under the rug. Definitely agree with Orton, hes an awesome wrestler but hes getting close to Cena with the being shoved down our throat part. Glad hes at least a heel though.

thanks LG for the shield sig