Don't Play With Ouija Boards!!!!
Posted by Denise
Date Posted: 10/09/2010

This story is very true... it's up to you to believe it....

It was close to summer vacation for me and my friends. We wanted to do something different, something that no one would ever think of. So we decided to buy an Ouija Board but none of the stores had them on stock because of the tales and ghostly activity.

So a week later I ordered it online and brought it to my friends house for her sleep over that weekend. We cut the lights off and lit a candle to get in the mood, lol...

Then it started, we asked little questions about our love life and stuff like that, then I became uneasy...

I didn't feel like myself so I told them lets rap it up and watch TV because I didn't feel so good. Everybody agreed but my best friend Kiki. She asked the one question you should never ask... Is there really a devil?, if so show yourself... My friends and I were like omg!! Why would you ask that, then the phone rings.

Kiki went to answer it and it was her dad saying he's on the way home with a pizza. She hangs up the phone, we hear her foot steps and then they stop... We called out her name, she didn't answer so we got up and peeked our heads out and saw her bent over.

We walked downstairs to help her because we thought she hurt herself. Before we could get any closer we heard a deep rusty animal like scream come from upstairs. We ran and hid behind the couch but Kiki would not move at all. I ran to grab her arm but she stood up so quick and looked at my with black eyes. I went cold.. I couldn't move or speak but I heard a voice in my head saying don't underestimate my power. I am the powerful and the greatest...

As soon as I heard that I prayed to God that he would be by our side that night. Then Kiki came to and said that something ran into her and she felt frozen. She could see and hear everything but couldn't move. At that point we were scared to death.

I started to call 911 until a sound from upstairs that I will never forget started. It sounded like high heels walking on a marble floor, but it seemed like the clacking of the heels was getting faster and faster.

Kiki's dad pulled up in the driveway and we all ran out. But on the way out I looked upstairs and saw what I believed to be the devil. Tall very dark, small at the feet but getting bigger at the thighs. It looked dead with big eyes...then the horns were pointed forward...

I almost peed on myself. Now ever since that night I have never played with the Ouija Board again. But I won't forget what we heard and what I saw!