Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Ariel Castro Is Dead; Twitter Users Think Fidel Castro Is Dead (TWEETS)

Ariel Castro hanged himself in jail on Tuesday. After the shocking news broke, Twitter users quickly took an interest in cigars and the hashtag "#FreeCuba."

Fact: Ariel Castro is not former Cuban President Fidel Castro, like Twitter would have you believe. Theorize all you want about whether Fidel Castro is still alive, but note that he is not the man who kidnapped three women in Cleveland and held them captive for years.

Keeping that in mind, meet some of the people who did think Fidel Castro hanged himself with a sheet in a jail cell in Orient, Ohio at about 9:20 p.m. on Tuesday. A quick Twitter search will introduce you to people on all sides of the discussion: Those who believe the communist leader is dead, those who are outraged that anyone would confuse the two, those who have never heard of Ariel Castro in the first place, and the sarcastic hipsters comparing Ariel Castro to the Mermaid Communist Leader of Cuba.

JohnRayWilson @JohnRayWilson
    Everyone is talking about Ariel Castro being dead, but no one is talking about what this means for Cuba

Mike Bianchi @Mike_Bianchi
    Ariel Castro's dead? Can we finally have the good cigars now?

Trent Hopkins @trentho
    When I saw Ariel Castro was trending I thought it was the Cuban President. I'm an international relations student, I swear.

FRSR HRVY @FRSR_HRVY
    Cuba's President Ariel Castro dies #news

توماس IIIXXIVMCMXCIV @iRepAries
    Can't believe Fidel Castro died today. Smh. Hung himself with a sheet. RIP. #Cuba

Brady Bauman @BradyStuff
    Kramer gets confused and buys what turns out to be cigars owned by Ariel Castro, not Fidel Castro. George meets a girl on Christian Mingle.

:wtf: