Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default DDP Yoga Intern on His Involvement with DDP Yoga

DDP Yoga Intern Dylan Frymer joined the VOC Wrestling Nation. Here are some highlights from the interview.

The progress of Jake Roberts: "I want to make it clear that Jake is a year clean off of cocaine. However, he recently had a problem with alcohol that we documented on YouTube. Since then, I've been going on the road with Jake as an accountability partner. I keep him accountable to himself. We're a tag team on addiction. Food is my addiction, and (Jake and I) help each other."

Getting involved with DDP Yoga: "In 2008 I was going to meet DDP at a convention in NJ. I was 290 lbs at the time, and I was one of the first people to sign up for the YRG program (the former name of DDP Yoga, "Yoga for Regular Guys") My mom sent an email to Dallas and he actually responded back to me personally. I was one of the first 10 people to do YRG and I lost 110lbs."

Moving to DDP's Accountability Crib: "I fell off the wagon after a bout with depression and gained most of the weight back. Depression is real. I was originally approached to come and live here with Jake, but I was in a funk (and said no). Then I saw that Scott Hall moved in and it really impacted my life; I reached out to DDP on facebook and let him know that Scott Hall inspired me to (overcome depression) and that I lost 20lbs. DDP called me and asked me to move into the Accountability Crib and work with him as an intern, and the rest is history."

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

I'm still battling depression. I might give this DDP yoga a chance.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by the madscotsman View Post
    I'm still battling depression. I might give this DDP yoga a chance.
    All the best!

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

Thanks.