Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Paige's Ass View Post
    Just popping in & saying Congrat's on 8 year UOW for all the good times & BAD you deserve it Once again Congrat's
    Good to see you on man!

Time to bring out the :lg: :lg: and

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tyson View Post
    Good to see you on man!
    thank you just wanted to see how it was going is all lol

Edit: Fuck me blind so many DX names

Quote Originally Posted by Paige's Ass View Post
    thank you just wanted to see how it was going is all lol

Edit: Fuck me blind so many DX names
    I'm Rob lol

Ive been here regularly for a long time sure UOW isn't as active as it could be but all forums have ups and downs. I have met many friends here and I was lucky enough to meet one of them in real life, which was very surreal, I have had issues in the past year with things on the forum and I won't get into that but UOW can come back with a good core group of posters and a friendly community. I long lost the desire to be a regular poster on forums and that isn't what I do anymore but there are plenty of people that can step up and help push UOW and LOW forward.

So Happy Birthday UOW
    Upside Down means I'm better than you
    :paj::mod:
    Disclaimer: Had to blow Admins for Upside Down.
    I'm not a troll...I just play one on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ View Post
    Ive been here regularly for a long time sure UOW isn't as active as it could be but all forums have ups and downs. I have met many friends here and I was lucky enough to meet one of them in real life, which was very surreal, I have had issues in the past year with things on the forum and I won't get into that but UOW can come back with a good core group of posters and a friendly community. I long lost the desire to be a regular poster on forums and that isn't what I do anymore but there are plenty of people that can step up and help push UOW and LOW forward.

So Happy Birthday UOW
    :bow:

Happy 8th yall!!!

I've only been around for the past few years. People here have been nice, the experience has been many things over the years. I have seen some ppl come and some go. You see I like this place, where else can you get on the internet and do what we do with each other. I go to other sites and other forums, but they are not the same. The feel is different, I have always felt like this was a place where I could just come and be and do my thing, or just damn be silly as hell.

I have seen both the good and some of the ugly, but that was all then and just like I saw it and lived through it with some of you. I can see where we and this forum can go, and should go, and as long as I have anything to do with it will go. You see we can not undo that which has been done. However each one of us has the power to control where we are going. It's not about who was right or wrong. It's about us enjoying our games be it arcade or LOW. It's about us have a place to showcase our creativity, be it in creative or graphics. It's about us have fun and conversations in the shout box and allowing each other to simply come here and be.

I will not give an assesment of 2013, I will sum it up like this for in 2013 this place, UOW. A place I thought was gone, I place where I last got to talk to some people that I had interesting conversations with. A place where I can meet ppl from all over the world and learn a few things. I place where I can act silly as shit and fit right in came back. I for one am none to eager to let it go away, to let it be brought back for no reason other than the sake of saying it was done. I ask you took look forward with me, turn your heads from the past and take that next step into 2014 as we embark on UOW's 9th year we can make it the best one yet. So, welcome to 2014 and welcome to a new era in UOW, ladies and gentlemen welcome to the future of UOWFORUMS!

And thank you. Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce thank you. For coming along for the ride. Thak you for posting, for talking for joking, and most importantly giving UOW one of your most precious things.... Your free time. You all could be anywhere else but here doing what you do, but thank you for doing it here. I want you all to feel free to continue to do so. Have fun yall!!!

23. Name: Mrs. Right
    RP'er: Eyesnsane
    Reign: First
    RP'er Reign: Second
    Date Won: August 23, 2014
    Date Lost: 01/21/2015 Title vacated due to retirement
    Mrs. Right officially retired as champion : 01/21/2015
    Length of Reign: N/A

LOW World Champion
    15. Name: Mrs. Right
    RP'er: @Eyesnsane
    Reign: First
    RP'er Reign: First
    Date Won: August 23, 2014
    Date Lost: October 19, 2014
    Length of Reign: 57 Days

Maybe a little late here, but whatever. Happy Birthday UOW. I've been here for a long time it seems like. Through all the ups and downs and drama of this site I've been some awesome people and I'm glad to be here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12