Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Batista Gets Backstage Heat, Negative Fan Feedback

- WWE's shop website has released new t-shirts for Sheamus and Ryback.

- After winning an award at the UK National TV Awards this past week, the cast of Educating Yorkshire did a Daniel Bryan "Yes!" chant on stage.

- There was a lot of negative feedback coming from fans on their way out of the arena after last night's Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh.

- As noted, Batista argued with fans on his way up the ramp after the Royal Rumble match last night and was seen flipping them off. There were some people backstage that were not happy about this.

NO KIDDING!?

Batista showing some serious unprofessional behavior there. Maybe now the WWE is realizing he isn't the best person to have win the Rumble and main event 'Mania, huh? Perhaps a deserving wrestler who is loyal and dedicated to his craft despite the crappy way WWE has been using them. Seriously, I don't get how the people in management and creative can ignore the superstars that actually get rave reviews and support from the fans night in, night out. Batista walks in here acting like he's the shit, which isn't surprising considering how the WWE signed him to a deal giving him Wrestlemania and possibly the World title on a silver platter. He doesn't deserve it, and his behavior clearly shows that he doesn't. So the fans boo you, big deal! Fans choose to boo and heckle John Cena on a regular basis, and he still respects them and doesn't retaliate against them. If anything, Roman Reigns should have won, then they at least have a stepping stone to the main event that he can choose to take and run with, and make a legit contender out of himself.

Having someone come in on the premise that they are a big draw, and give them everything on a silver platter is nothing more than a slap in the face to every wrestler who scratches and claws to get anything in this business. Guys like Ziggler and Bryan who are over but are not the preferred size that get stepped on by guys like Batista and the Rock deserve a shot. They are making a big mistake with Batista and it is quickly being shown to the world how big of a mistake that is. Disrespecting the fans like that is making the WWE look very bad and I wouldn't be surprised if this is all the idea of this new regime led by Triple H and Stephanie. This is already looking bad and I hope it blows up in their face.

So glad I don't have to pay for ppvs

I don't know which is worse... knowing that WWE put on one of the worst World title matches and Royal Rumble matches in the same night, or that I spend my hard-earned money to watch it. At least Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan was worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by -- LG -- View Post
    So glad I don't have to pay for ppvs
    Need to add a like button to like some posts lol. I dont pay for them either, I just come on here.

Eventho I am a HUGE fan of Batista, I think it was waaay too early to make him headline Wrestlemania. I'd much rather have Roman win eventho I only like him cuz he's hott

ty LG

ty Role Model

Batista is a face right? What the hell does he think he's doing arguing with the crowd and flipping them off? As boring as Cena is at least he is respectful. Batista is a disgrace, he's lucky that HHH likes him so much.