Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Anonymous Letter from a Top WWE Superstar Tells Internet Fans to Relax

F4Wonline.com reports that a top WWE Superstar, who asked to remain anonymous, asked them to print the following letter in this week's newsletter:

"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all shit on the wwe for the Sept - Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night"

I will not relax I am angry!

Just joking I don't care.

But I will say this. Some of you might know that I haven't watch wrestling regularly since WM29, but I watched the Royal Rumble match and I have to say it was disappointing. Not a whole lot of action and the result was disappointing as well. Now, I understand the Wwe's thing that "The internet's opinion doesn't matter" and that it's the live crowd and casual viewer who matter. But it seems like it's more than just the IWC who wanted to see Bryan enter and win the RR. The crowd were chanting his name throughout the whole match. They booed Batista out of the building when he won it. It's not just the dweebs behind the keyboards that want Bryan to be champion, it's 95% of the audience. It's a damn shame that the men in charge think that they can figure out what the crowd want without listening to what the crowd is actually saying.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    I will not relax I am angry!

Just joking I don't care.

But I will say this. Some of you might know that I haven't watch wrestling regularly since WM29, but I watched the Royal Rumble match and I have to say it was disappointing. Not a whole lot of action and the result was disappointing as well. Now, I understand the Wwe's thing that "The internet's opinion doesn't matter" and that it's the live crowd and casual viewer who matter. But it seems like it's more than just the IWC who wanted to see Bryan enter and win the RR. The crowd were chanting his name throughout the whole match. They booed Batista out of the building when he won it. It's not just the dweebs behind the keyboards that want Bryan to be champion, it's 95% of the audience. It's a damn shame that the men in charge think that they can figure out what the crowd want without listening to what the crowd is actually saying.
    I see your point and agree partly. But I do think WWE gets a lot more (money and storyline developement) out of DB if he's demanded by fans and slowly gets his way up to a title match at WM 30 which he possibly wins. If so, fans explode even more because they waited and wanted it for so long.
    Many say WWE are ignoring the fans' will, I say WWE is plain smart on this thing