Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Default Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Nacho Libre - I laughed once during the entire film, and I'm pretty sure it was at some unintentional comedy. Jack Black speaking in a Spanish accent? Hilarious! Except not. What a lame movie. 1/10

Meet Joe Black - I just watched this movie for the first time a few nights ago. My brother asked me to watch it, and for some reason over the years I've always heard of it, but never sat down and watched it. When I got through watching it, I have to say that it was an incredible movie. The only part that I had a hard time figuring out was the ending. The entire movie as a whole gives you a different perspective on death, and not in the way you can imagine. 9/10

What Dreams May Come - I decided to go ahead and do this summary along with the one above. I have to give credit to Robin Williams, as he is not only a hilarious comedian, but an outstanding dramatic actor as well. This movie shows again a different perspective on heaven and hell, and the quest of uniting a man and his wife in the afterlife. Very touching story that will sort of keep you guessing until the end. 9/10

Finally saw Avatar. Yeah, I hate James Cameron, but the man can make a movie. I guess it deserves all the praise and hype it got. Really good movie. 4/5

I actually did not like Avatar.

Lego Movie - hilarious, entertaining movie. 8/10

Robocop - Story wise was like the original with a few changes, you see and hear a few references from the original. Classic battle of Control vs Free Will. Decent battle scenes and overall fair movie. 3/5

Toy Story 3 - A very touching and fitting end to these characters we've followed over the years. Manages to stay fresh and clever and though it seems a tad more geared strictly towards the younger set than previous entries, still enjoyable for just about anyone. 3.5/5