Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Say you open your front door and walk into your home to find your wife has just murdered two of your three children and is about to kill the third. Do you hit her then to stop her? Or no, because it would be wrong to hit a lady?
    That good Sir wouldn't be much of a lady. In which case UFC her ass.

Unless its some bizzare circumstance or you are James Bond , never hit a woman . If she lays a finger on you call the cops . Whats good for the goose is good for the gander . And times have changed even Bond is taking it easier on the ladies these days !

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    Unless its some bizzare circumstance or you are James Bond , never hit a woman . If she lays a finger on you call the cops . Whats good for the goose is good for the gander . And times have changed even Bond is taking it easier on the ladies these days !
    The problem with this is that it seems that the police always sides with the woman

Minor Threat Straight Edge CM Punk's Avatar

Rihanna if you ever read this, I promise I will never hit you like Chris, I swear I will hit it from the front, back, sideways, upsidedown, on a train, in a plane, 8 ways past Sunday...

Jobber

Defo not right. Unless self defence.

In a 'perfect' world you would be able to strike a woman just as if you would strike a man. The reality is that society is twisted such that men aren't supposed to hit women at all yet a guy is supposed to take all forms of abuse from women or he 'isn't a man'. It is a ignorant plight in our society that a man cannot hit a woman and it shows in the police force in a very bad way. You can be arrested despite not doing any harm to her even if you only tried to restrain her so she would stop abusing you. Women don't help the matter when they constantly play the victim in these situations in order to 'punish' her man. Fact is, if anyone is assaulting your person you have the right to defend yourself. You will probably end up in jail either way, so teach that person a lesson. But before I get ahead of myself, generally it is not okay for a man to hit a woman because it is widely (And usually correctly) assumed that the man is stronger and more capable of inflicting damage to a typically smaller, not-as-strong woman. That's not to say that a woman can't inflict the same amount of damage to a person, but it may take more effort to do so. But to sum up, I don't think it is okay to hit a woman but in a self-defense capacity. Even then, it should only be enough effort to neutralize the threat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12