Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums
Universe of Wrestling Forums primary focus is to provide the latest wrestling news, insider info, spoilers, results, photos, videos, live coverage, streams and more for WWE, TNA, Indie (including USA, Japan, Mexico and more.) UOWForums also has the hottest wrestling woman photos and media available.

UOWForums also has a wide range of topics for you to enjoy and participate in, including entertainment, sports, graphics, general topics and hottest celebrity photos. Meet many members in our live chatbox on the forum and discuss wrestling and more.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, you must register to access certain parts of the forum. So, come and join the fastest growing wrestling forums on the Internet today and become part of the community.
If you are already a member, welcome back.

Registration is quick and it is free!
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Show starts with a recap of last nights havoc at Fight For Glory. Then we go to ringside where EAM Womens Champion; Mickie James are standing in the ring with the title draped over her shoulder. She cut's a promo directed right at Ronda:

Mickie: As Randall so beautifully said; " Welcome to pro wrestling bitch! " You see, this isn't MMA. You might have be the biggest thing in MMA. But in this business, I am The Grand lady! And I always get what I want! I am the longest reigning EAM Womens Champion of all time. And not only that, but a 6 times champion at that! A feat that never, ever will be bested. At least not by any other than myself. But it doesn't matter really, you see. I'm out here with a big announcement. Not only because I am back where I belong, as champion, but because I together with my husband pull the strings around here, I just wanted to tell Ronda that I am more than willing to give her a rematch for the title. But only if.........she beats Randy Orton!

She gets major booo's from the audience, but it doesn't even piss her off at this point. It actually seems that she likes the heat. Suddenly music cranks the arena speakers and out on the stage walks Ronda Rousey. And she is mad as hell. She starts to walk down the ramp with quick movements but doesn't manage to get far before suddenly comes running behind her and attacks her. It's AJ Lee! The two girls are brawling on the stage when suddenly the whole EAM Womens roster are running to the scene, trying to seperate the two. Mickie is still in the ring, supervising it all, laughing.

Mickie: Hahaha! What a circus! You know, after looking at you girls going at each other up there, I tought to myself. Neither of those girls are even remotely worthy to be in the same ring as me. So you know what, I don't think any of you will get a shot at this title as long as I am champion.

The girls have stopped brawling now. Focusing on Mickie instead. Slowly they all start to move down the ramp, towards the ring. As they get nearer, Mickie drops the mic in the middle of the ring and quickly rolls out making her escape trough the audience as we cut the scene and go to the Jamboree vignette......

Singles Matchup
    ACH Vs Biff Busick

Pretty crazy promo to start the show. I guess Mickie isn’t retired but thought Ronda would get a title match or a new title would be created. Fun opening match to start off. Back and forth between them but at the end ACH gets the win after the moonsaults.

As we get back from commercial break, we get another strange and peculiar promo video. In some sort of museum we see a bunch of tourists getting a guided tour trough the department of strange gods and godesses when they stop in front of a statue that resembles something between a human and a monkey. Like the missing link. The guide tells the people that this is an ancient god that doesn't get worshipped anymore. They don't know much about it. Only that it probably is an ancient Inka god. In the mids of the tourist group are three men robed men with their hoods up. They seem pretty fascinated by the apelike god.....

Singles Matchup
    Tommy End Vs Cedric Alexander

Interesting promo wonder who it is. The former Cruserweight champion vs the current NXT champ. Back and forth between the both but at the end it is Tommy End’s sidekick getting the three count and win.

As we get back from commercial break we go to the ring where Conor McGregor are bragging about his awesome performance last night, and how he tought that AJ Styles a lesson. He might not be as familiar with this sport yet, but he is adapting. And more than a couple of flexing moves are going to be needed to beat Conor McGregor! Suddenly music cranks the speakers and The Bullet Club, represented by Young Bucks, Omega and Prince Devitt walks out on the stage. I guess they manage to put their differences aside tonight as the man standing in the ring right now are the one responsible for sending their leader to the hospital. They walk slowly down the ramp as suddenly the lights goes out, and music cranks the speakers. The titantron starts to flicker and the lights gets back on. Then the big viking warrior Hafthor walks out on the stage. Bullet Club tries to escape, but McGregor has made his way out of the ring and are proceeding towards them as well. Suddenly The Bullet Club finds themselves between a rock and a hard place. They got no chance as Haftor single handedly knocks them all down. Then there is only him and McGregor. left standing. Conor reaches out hand for a handshake. But Hafthor has not come to EAM to make friends. He lifts Conor up high, and chokeslams him upon the scraps that are The Bullet Club. We cut to commercial break with the view of Hafthor standing over all the five men. Like Thor the thunder god himself....

Tag Team Matchup
    Taeler Hendrix & Sasha Banks Vs Mia Yim & Lylah Lodge

Big promo wonder what this will lead up to. Fun women’s tag match from both sides. At the end of the match Hendrix and Banks get the win while Yim looks solid.

As we get back from commercial break, GM Christopher Daniels is in the ring. He announces that on the upcoming PPV, named; At Daggers Drawn, there will be a match called The Clash Of The Contenders. And the match will go like this. There will be two teams with five members on each time. One representing the contender for The EAM Title, one for the Ornate Prime Title, two for the EAM Tag Team Titles, and one for the EAM Womens Title. These 10 people will wrestle in a 5-On-5 Elimination Matchup, where the winning team will recieve respective title shots at a later point. But.....there is a small catch. If you get eliminated, but your team wins. You will not be awarded a title shot. Only those who are left on the team when the team wins will recieve a shot. In this upcoming weeks, I will surveil the people on the roster, and as the PPV are coming up, I will announce the participants on each team. But that's for the next PPV, now let's get down to business for tonight. Last night, Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae won The Powercouple Tournament, and for that, I want to give them the opportunity to compete for the EAM Tag Team Titles tonight! Actually, right here, right now!!

EAM Tag Team Titles Matchup
    Young Bucks (c) Vs Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae

Big opportunity for the Garganos in this one after tonight’s win and the Bucks loses they need to showcase themselves. Back and forth tag match between both teams with a lot of high flying and tag bumps. During the end of the match Paige comes down to the ring for some reason pissed off at last night. She gets on the apron insulting Gargano and Candice. Bucks notice her and double superkick her off the apron!. Haha fans love it!. Gargano rolls up Jackson...1...2...NO. Ambrose is now here walking down to the ring. Ballsplex to Jackson from Candice. Ambrose checks on Paige helping her up...but Paige slaps him. Candice was distracted by that as Bucks nail a double superkick followed by the MBFYB for the 3 count and win.

We go backstage where EAM Champion Randy Orton cut's a promo from the locker room. He once again wants to welcome Ronda to Pro wrestling. And says he will fight her, only to humiliate her once again. But, he won't fight her before she is champion again. You see, Orton has his standards. And after all, he is EAM Champion. You can't waste the EAM Champion in a match on a PPV like that. But he promises, he will be there when Ronda once again is champion. If she ever manage. Then he laughs......
    That's a paradox for Ronda. How can she ever fight Orton if he doesn't want to face her before she is champion again. And Mickie wont give her another shot before she has beaten Orton. Quite a conundrum.....

Singles Matchup (Non-Title)
    Angelico Vs Dean Ambrose

Damn that’s tough. I thought Ronda vs Orton would be at the next PPV but cruel for sure. Great match in this one. Back and forth match between this one and it would be huge for both men to win. Ambrose gets close falls and so does Angelico. Double stomp from Angelico for a 2 count. Wait a minute...look who it is. Paige comes walking down to the ring holding her neck shouting at Ambrose. She just won’t go away. Ambrose tells her to go to the back but she refuses. Paige gets on the apron and lowblows Ambrose!. Angelico rolls up Ambrose for the 3 count and win!. Paige screws Ambrose. Angelico leaves the ring celebrating while Paige kicks Ambrose while he’s down. This is not the Ambrose we know. He’s turned into a coward. Paige is about to slap Ambrose again but he grabs her arm...DIRTY DEEDS. Ambrose lays out his ‘girlfriend’. That’s the Ambrose we know and fans love it. Could Ambrose be changing sides?.

(< . . . o . . Powerpill Smartmark's Avatar

Show starts with a small recap of Fight For Glory where we saw reDragon getting a win against The EAM Tag Team Champions. Sadly it was not a title match, but O'Reilly and Fish showed that they are a force to be reckoned with. Tonight they defend their Pride Tag Team Titles once again against The War Machine that is Hanson and Ray Rowe, after they recieved a title shot after defeating JoMo and Benjamin at Fight For Glory. We also see a promotional video of Jeff Cobb, that since his arrival in Pride has shocked the audience with his move-set in the ring, and also beaten every opponent so far. Tonight he is facing The Pride Champion in a non-title matchup. Will The Pride Champion be able to stop this brute, or will Trevor Lee be just another casualty?

Before our first match of the evening starts, GM of Pride; Drake Younger walks down to the ring and enters it where he tells the audience that tonight's show is jampacked. They will also get to see two new additions to the Pride roster, as they are facing each other in tonights opening match, but first, he's out here to announce that as last year, Pride will also have their own PPV this season. And that PPV will be named The DonnyBrook Crucible! And it will feature a tournament like none other. This concept has never been done before in professial wrestling. And in the end, there will be only one winner, and that person will be richly rewarded. But I wont occupy you any longer, so enjoy tonights show!!

Singles Matchup
    Velveteen Dream Vs Keith Lee

Trevor Lee Vs Jeff Cobb

Pride Tag Team Titles Matchup
    reDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) (c) Vs War Machine (Hanson and Ray Rowe)

Show starts with a small recap of Fight For Glory where we saw reDragon getting a win against The EAM Tag Team Champions. Sadly it was not a title match, but O'Reilly and Fish showed that they are a force to be reckoned with. Tonight they defend their Pride Tag Team Titles once again against The War Machine that is Hanson and Ray Rowe, after they recieved a title shot after defeating JoMo and Benjamin at Fight For Glory. We also see a promotional video of Jeff Cobb, that since his arrival in Pride has shocked the audience with his move-set in the ring, and also beaten every opponent so far. Tonight he is facing The Pride Champion in a non-title matchup. Will The Pride Champion be able to stop this brute, or will Trevor Lee be just another casualty?

Before our first match of the evening starts, GM of Pride; Drake Younger walks down to the ring and enters it where he tells the audience that tonight's show is jampacked. They will also get to see two new additions to the Pride roster, as they are facing each other in tonights opening match, but first, he's out here to announce that as last year, Pride will also have their own PPV this season. And that PPV will be named The DonnyBrook Crucible! And it will feature a tournament like none other. This concept has never been done before in professial wrestling. And in the end, there will be only one winner, and that person will be richly rewarded. But I wont occupy you any longer, so enjoy tonights show!!

Singles Matchup
    Velveteen Dream Vs Keith Lee

Wow that was quick. Two huge names in NXT right now getting a huge chance. Great back and forth match between both with fans going wild. Lots of high flying moving which send the crowd going crazy but at the end Cobb comes out taking both men down. Cobb clears the ring because he wants the attention making this his show. The match is made a no contest.

Trevor Lee Vs Jeff Cobb

Lee comes out to fight Cobb and here we go. Good back and forth match from the beginning with Lee using his high flying moves. Cobb’s crazy strong style also looks good. Lee with a slam but Cobb catches it with a rolling slam for the 3 count and win!. Cobb with a huge win here!.

Pride Tag Team Titles Matchup
    reDragon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish) (c) Vs War Machine (Hanson and Ray Rowe)

Great match in this one. This feud is literally happening right now in NXT. Great back and forth match but at the end reDragon are looking for the win when...NO...BAAAM THE BUCKS ARE HERE!?. The Bucks are in Pride. Bucks lay out reDragon in the ring as the show comes to a close.

Show starts with EAM's first lady and current EAM Womens Champion; Mickie James walking down to the ring. She is carrying The Womens Title draped over her right shoulder, but she is also carrying a briefcase. She walks down the ramp getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. She makes her way into the ring where she demands to get a microphone.

Mickie: I just wanted to get down here tonight and apologize for my behavior last week. It was unprofessional of me. So, I'm sorry I put everyone down, and especially Ronda. After all, she was the one who beat me within the inch of my life, at the grandest stage of them all Grandslam. The match that not only was going to be the biggest match of my career, but also my last. But sweet Ronda made sure that wouldn't happen didn't she? And for that, I want to honor her with a whole new title. Yes! That's right! In this breifcase, I have a NEW Womens Title!

This shocks everyone including the commentators. Is Mickie really introducing a new womens title in EAM? And giving it to Ronda, just like that?

Mickie: So Ronda, could you please come down to the ring to recieve this title?

It takes a short while, but suddenly music cranks the arena speakers and out on the stage walks former EAM Womens Champion; Ronda Rousey. She gets a great reaction from the crowd as she walks down the ramp, clapping hands with the fans as she walk along. She gets down to ringside and rolls into the ring, walking straight up to Mickie. She is seemingly pretty angry.

Mickie: Wow! Wow! Wow! Hold on Ronda! Wait just a minute! I came out here to say sorry. Even tough you broke my arm, I gotta admit. You are one hell of a performer. And you deserve this.

Mickie hands the briefcase over to Ronda who opens it, pulling out a sparkling title belt. It's pink and covered with diamonds. But most importantly, it looks like a toy. This angers Ronda.

Mickie: I don't have a name for it yet, but I thought, maybe we could call it........ The Wannabe Womens Championship!

This gets massive booooo's from the audience, and Ronda seems to be angrier by the seconds.

Mickie: That would make you, The Wannabe Womens Champion! I think that fits you very well!

Ronda attacks Mickie, but The EAM Womens Champion is quick and manage to roll out of the ring and sprint to the rampway. Ronda doesn't pursuit her, but are left standing in the ring. Mickie slowly backs up the rampway while cathing her breath.

Mickie: Oh yes! I almost forgot. Now that you are a champion, you can face Randy Orton!

She drops the mic on the ramp, putting the EAM Womens Title above her head in mockery to Ronda, who throw the wannabe womens title down on the canvas, stomping her foot on it. She's almost purple with anger in her face. We go to the Jamboree Vignette....

Singles Matchup
    Moose Vs Tommaso Ciampa

As we get back from commercial break, we hook up with EAM's Powercouple Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae bumps into Taeler Hendrix and Sasha Banks backstage. Hendrix and Sasha tells Johnny and Candice that they want a rematch from the tournament. Gargano and LeRae says they can get their rematch anytime they want. Because the result will always be the same. Hendrix and Banks then challenge them to a match later tonight. Gargano and LeRae leaves the scene, leaving Hendrix and Banks alone, when GM Christopher Daniels suddenly appear from around the corner. He heard everything and he tell the girls that he's pretty impressed by what they have shown lately. Not only coming out so to say, but also in the ring. And he can promise them, that if they win tonights match. There might be a chance he will grant them with an pretty rare opportunity. A title match against The Young Bucks at the next PPV. Hendrix and Banks smiles. They got nothing to lose, and everything to win on this....

Singles Matchup (Read below first)
    Paige Vs Candice LeRae

(Ambrose walks out to the ring during the match together with another girl. This surprises Paige and Candice takes advantage of it)

We see another strange and weird promotional video. This time we are flies on the wall as the strange cloaked guys are kneeling before what seems to be their leader. They are in a dark room, that seems to be underground somehow, but all seems strange. Suddenly it seems they are in a big vast jungle. It seems like they are on more places at once. How is that even possible? The strange man they are kneeling in front of are standing with his back to them. He is wearing a cloak like them, but his cloak is gold colored, and around his waist he is carrying something that looks like, a title belt? He talks to the kneeling men. Telling them to be patient. That it's still to soon. But that they have to hide in the weeds. Wait for the perfect opportunity. Because everything depends on it. And until then, they must train. They must seek. They must see. Because the monkey do!

Singles Matchup
    Drew Gulak Vs Chris Jericho

We go backstage where Joey Ryan and Laura James are fighting and arguing. Laura says she's had it with Joey and wants a divorce. Joey tries to calm her down, telling her that they can sort things out, but Laura says No! It's not going to be another time. Not another chance. She's done with Joey Ryan and his antics. She leaves the premise, leaving Joey alone in the corridor.....

Tag Team Matchup
    Taeler Hendrix & Sasha Banks Vs Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae

We see a promotional video featuring Conor McGregor. We get to see some from his MMA career and then a short clip where he tells how he wants to conquer the wrestling world as well. And how he is intended to use every trick in the book to succeed. Together with the oldest and best recipe to get to the top. Beating your opponents senseless! So At Daggers Drawn, he challenges the Viking Warrior known as Hafthor for a fight! Because he sure can show everyone that size doesn't count!

Tag Team Matchup
    Randy Orton & Angelico Vs Adam Cole & Dean Ambrose

Show starts with EAM's first lady and current EAM Womens Champion; Mickie James walking down to the ring. She is carrying The Womens Title draped over her right shoulder, but she is also carrying a briefcase. She walks down the ramp getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. She makes her way into the ring where she demands to get a microphone.

Mickie: I just wanted to get down here tonight and apologize for my behavior last week. It was unprofessional of me. So, I'm sorry I put everyone down, and especially Ronda. After all, she was the one who beat me within the inch of my life, at the grandest stage of them all Grandslam. The match that not only was going to be the biggest match of my career, but also my last. But sweet Ronda made sure that wouldn't happen didn't she? And for that, I want to honor her with a whole new title. Yes! That's right! In this breifcase, I have a NEW Womens Title!

This shocks everyone including the commentators. Is Mickie really introducing a new womens title in EAM? And giving it to Ronda, just like that?

Mickie: So Ronda, could you please come down to the ring to recieve this title?

It takes a short while, but suddenly music cranks the arena speakers and out on the stage walks former EAM Womens Champion; Ronda Rousey. She gets a great reaction from the crowd as she walks down the ramp, clapping hands with the fans as she walk along. She gets down to ringside and rolls into the ring, walking straight up to Mickie. She is seemingly pretty angry.

Mickie: Wow! Wow! Wow! Hold on Ronda! Wait just a minute! I came out here to say sorry. Even tough you broke my arm, I gotta admit. You are one hell of a performer. And you deserve this.

Mickie hands the briefcase over to Ronda who opens it, pulling out a sparkling title belt. It's pink and covered with diamonds. But most importantly, it looks like a toy. This angers Ronda.

Mickie: I don't have a name for it yet, but I thought, maybe we could call it........ The Wannabe Womens Championship!

This gets massive booooo's from the audience, and Ronda seems to be angrier by the seconds.

Mickie: That would make you, The Wannabe Womens Champion! I think that fits you very well!

Ronda attacks Mickie, but The EAM Womens Champion is quick and manage to roll out of the ring and sprint to the rampway. Ronda doesn't pursuit her, but are left standing in the ring. Mickie slowly backs up the rampway while cathing her breath.

Mickie: Oh yes! I almost forgot. Now that you are a champion, you can face Randy Orton!

She drops the mic on the ramp, putting the EAM Womens Title above her head in mockery to Ronda, who throw the wannabe womens title down on the canvas, stomping her foot on it. She's almost purple with anger in her face. We go to the Jamboree Vignette....

Singles Matchup
    Moose Vs Tommaso Ciampa

Actually a really good opening promo very clever :p . Good opening match in this both look good. Moose hits some big moves and attempts a spear but at the end end it is Ciampa getting the win after the rope hung ddt.

As we get back from commercial break, we hook up with EAM's Powercouple Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae bumps into Taeler Hendrix and Sasha Banks backstage. Hendrix and Sasha tells Johnny and Candice that they want a rematch from the tournament. Gargano and LeRae says they can get their rematch anytime they want. Because the result will always be the same. Hendrix and Banks then challenge them to a match later tonight. Gargano and LeRae leaves the scene, leaving Hendrix and Banks alone, when GM Christopher Daniels suddenly appear from around the corner. He heard everything and he tell the girls that he's pretty impressed by what they have shown lately. Not only coming out so to say, but also in the ring. And he can promise them, that if they win tonights match. There might be a chance he will grant them with an pretty rare opportunity. A title match against The Young Bucks at the next PPV. Hendrix and Banks smiles. They got nothing to lose, and everything to win on this....

Singles Matchup
    Paige Vs Candice LeRae

Tag titles are hot right now a lot of contenders. Solid match between both girls. Back and forth action from both...Ambrose walks out to the ring during the match together with another girl. This surprises Paige and Candice takes advantage of it. Paige is shouting at Ambrose but becomes distract and nails the Ballsplex for the 3 count and win.

We see another strange and weird promotional video. This time we are flies on the wall as the strange cloaked guys are kneeling before what seems to be their leader. They are in a dark room, that seems to be underground somehow, but all seems strange. Suddenly it seems they are in a big vast jungle. It seems like they are on more places at once. How is that even possible? The strange man they are kneeling in front of are standing with his back to them. He is wearing a cloak like them, but his cloak is gold colored, and around his waist he is carrying something that looks like, a title belt? He talks to the kneeling men. Telling them to be patient. That it's still to soon. But that they have to hide in the weeds. Wait for the perfect opportunity. Because everything depends on it. And until then, they must train. They must seek. They must see. Because the monkey do!

Singles Matchup
    Drew Gulak Vs Chris Jericho

I have no idea who that person is or they will debut. Good match in this one between both guys. Jericho gets in some offence and Gulak with his technical style. At the end Gulak gets the pretty big win.

We go backstage where Joey Ryan and Laura James are fighting and arguing. Laura says she's had it with Joey and wants a divorce. Joey tries to calm her down, telling her that they can sort things out, but Laura says No! It's not going to be another time. Not another chance. She's done with Joey Ryan and his antics. She leaves the premise, leaving Joey alone in the corridor.....

Tag Team Matchup
    Taeler Hendrix & Sasha Banks Vs Johnny Gargano & Candice LeRae

Lot of couples are breaking up. Good solid tag match between both of them. Hendrix and Sasha almost get the victory but it’s Gargano getting the win after a Garganoescape on Hendrix and Candice doing well for her second match of the night.

We see a promotional video featuring Conor McGregor. We get to see some from his MMA career and then a short clip where he tells how he wants to conquer the wrestling world as well. And how he is intended to use every trick in the book to succeed. Together with the oldest and best recipe to get to the top. Beating your opponents senseless! So At Daggers Drawn, he challenges the Viking Warrior known as Hafthor for a fight! Because he sure can show everyone that size doesn't count!

Tag Team Matchup
    Randy Orton & Angelico Vs Adam Cole & Dean Ambrose

Wtf is Conor doing haha hopefully something happens during that one. Huge main event which takes up the rest of tv time. Lots of high flying and double teaming spots throughout. Signature/finishing moves as well but at the end Orton nails the RKO outside the ring on Ambrose. Cole superkicks Orton to the outside. Angelico nails the double stomp to Cole who moves out the way...PANAMA SUNRISE...1...2...3 HE GOT IT!. Huge and needed win for Cole and Ambrose beating the champions!.

Show starts with a promotional video where Pride Champion; Trevor Lee talks about the force that has arrived in Pride who is called Jeff Cobb. He can assure Cobb that he was lucky last week, and that his win-streak soon will come to an end. You see, Trevor has a friend who became very interested when he saw Cobb debut in Pride. A friend that also wants to make a name for himself in EAM....

Tag Team Matchup
    Team Tremendous (Bill Carr and Dan Barry) Vs Zero Gravity (Brett Gakiya and CJ Esparza)

Singles Matchup
    Marty Scurll Vs Keith Lee

Tag Team Matchup
    Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) Vs Speed Muscle (Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi)

Show starts with a promotional video where Pride Champion; Trevor Lee talks about the force that has arrived in Pride who is called Jeff Cobb. He can assure Cobb that he was lucky last week, and that his win-streak soon will come to an end. You see, Trevor has a friend who became very interested when he saw Cobb debut in Pride. A friend that also wants to make a name for himself in EAM....

Tag Team Matchup
    Team Tremendous (Bill Carr and Dan Barry) Vs Zero Gravity (Brett Gakiya and CJ Esparza)

Back and forth match between both teams. Some high flying and big spots but at the end of the match it’s Zero Gravity getting maybe a surprised win.

Singles Matchup
    Marty Scurll Vs Keith Lee

Another huge match in this one. Very hard hitting between both men. Hard to choose a winner but because of how big Keith is it is him who gets the win after the powerslam.

Tag Team Matchup
    Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) Vs Speed Muscle (Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi)

Solid tag match in this one. Lots of fast action and high flying spots throughout. At the end it is 3k getting the win after a leg lariat/clothesline.

Show starts in chairman Emil A's office. Someone is sitting in the chair opposite Emil A. but we cannot see who it is. But whoever it is, he tells the chairman that he misses EAM, and that he's done everything he can back home. He's the longest reigning champion in his home country, and that's all fine and everything. But he wants to be apart of EAM again. He wants to take part of everything that happens. And Emil A. can't disagree, it wouldn't hurt bringing him back..... We go to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup
    Tommy End Vs Willie Mack

Young Bucks and Omega/Devitt are backstage when another argument is coming up and Bucks have to break Omega/Devitt apart. They all agree their group is falling apart, and with AJ still in the hospital, they don't know what to do. Nick and Matt thell Omega and Devitt that this is a thing they have to sort out for themselves, they have more than enough to hang on to right now, trying to retain the EAM Tag Team Titles everytime they get thrown into a match. Suddenly Taeler Hendrix and Sasha Banks walks by. They are pretty interested in The EAM Tag Team Titles that are draped over Nick and Matt's shoulders.....

Tag Team Matchup
    Love Gun (Sydal & Sabin) Vs PAC & Ricochet

As we get back from commercial break, Ronda Rousey is in the ring cutting a promo. She's a bit calmer now than last time, but just barely. She thrashtalks Mickie James, and how unprofessional she and her husband is. It doesn't matter if this is wrestling or not. It's just unprofessional, and if they don't understand what a big star Ronda is, and doesn't appreciate the money she can bring into their pockets, she might just leave this shithole right now. Suddenly the titantron starts to flicker and Mickie's face appear.

Mickie: I know how much you want your hands on me Ronda. And I dont' blame you. I mean, just look at me. Am I right? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I am willing to give you an ultimatum. At the upcoming PPV, At Daggers Drawn, you will face off against EAM Champion; Randy Orton. If you actually manage to win against Randy, I am willing to give you another shot at the title. But....if you don't beat Randy. You can forget, ever getting a shot again!

The picture on the titantron disappear, and this interrupted Ronda's flow, so she leaves the ring in anger as we cut to commercial....

Singles Matchup
    Uhha Nation Vs ACH

We hook up with The Ornate Prime Champion; Angelico backstage where he bumps into GM Christopher Daniels. Daniels asks him how he feels and how it is to be a champion in the greatest wrestling promotion in the world. Angelico guarantees Daniels that he is honored to wear gold in EAM, but by all means, he does wears gold because he is one of the best. Daniels doesn't disagree, but Angelico does have to remember one thing. He never faced Daniels in the ring. That's something to think about. And before that, he should not go around calling himself one of the best.....

Singles Matchup
    Mia Yim Vs Leah Von Dutch

We see a promotional video showing a battlefield. The battle is over, and the casialties are scarred across the field. There is only one sole survivor. The giant presence of the viking warrior named Hafthor. He is wiping his blade, putting it back in it's scabbard before looking into the camera. Smoke are weeping up from the field and the fallen. He speaks in a foreign language, but we can understand one thing. " Conor McGregor " ........................

Singles Matchup
    Zack Zabre Jr. Vs Claudio Castagnoli

Show starts in chairman Emil A's office. Someone is sitting in the chair opposite Emil A. but we cannot see who it is. But whoever it is, he tells the chairman that he misses EAM, and that he's done everything he can back home. He's the longest reigning champion in his home country, and that's all fine and everything. But he wants to be apart of EAM again. He wants to take part of everything that happens. And Emil A. can't disagree, it wouldn't hurt bringing him back..... We go to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup
    Tommy End Vs Willie Mack

Hmm possibly Carlito. Good match between them but at the end the new and improved Mack gets the win with a chocolate thunder driver for the 3 count.

Young Bucks and Omega/Devitt are backstage when another argument is coming up and Bucks have to break Omega/Devitt apart. They all agree their group is falling apart, and with AJ still in the hospital, they don't know what to do. Nick and Matt thell Omega and Devitt that this is a thing they have to sort out for themselves, they have more than enough to hang on to right now, trying to retain the EAM Tag Team Titles everytime they get thrown into a match. Suddenly Taeler Hendrix and Sasha Banks walks by. They are pretty interested in The EAM Tag Team Titles that are draped over Nick and Matt's shoulders.....

Tag Team Matchup
    Love Gun (Sydal & Sabin) Vs PAC & Ricochet

Hopefully it leads to Omega/Bucks breaking off into The Elite. Solid tag match here. PAC and Ricochet look really good. High flying and double team moves but at the end it is a British Airways and 450 for the 3 count and win by Ricochet/PAC.

As we get back from commercial break, Ronda Rousey is in the ring cutting a promo. She's a bit calmer now than last time, but just barely. She thrashtalks Mickie James, and how unprofessional she and her husband is. It doesn't matter if this is wrestling or not. It's just unprofessional, and if they don't understand what a big star Ronda is, and doesn't appreciate the money she can bring into their pockets, she might just leave this shithole right now. Suddenly the titantron starts to flicker and Mickie's face appear.

Mickie: I know how much you want your hands on me Ronda. And I dont' blame you. I mean, just look at me. Am I right? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I am willing to give you an ultimatum. At the upcoming PPV, At Daggers Drawn, you will face off against EAM Champion; Randy Orton. If you actually manage to win against Randy, I am willing to give you another shot at the title. But....if you don't beat Randy. You can forget, ever getting a shot again!

The picture on the titantron disappear, and this interrupted Ronda's flow, so she leaves the ring in anger as we cut to commercial....

Singles Matchup
    Uhha Nation Vs ACH

It’s good people like Ronda don’t wrestle on tv shows. Makes the matches bigger. Ronda could become EAM Champ very soon. Good match in this one both look pretty good. At the end it is a Uhaa triple powerbomb for the 3 count.

We hook up with The Ornate Prime Champion; Angelico backstage where he bumps into GM Christopher Daniels. Daniels asks him how he feels and how it is to be a champion in the greatest wrestling promotion in the world. Angelico guarantees Daniels that he is honored to wear gold in EAM, but by all means, he does wears gold because he is one of the best. Daniels doesn't disagree, but Angelico does have to remember one thing. He never faced Daniels in the ring. That's something to think about. And before that, he should not go around calling himself one of the best.....

Singles Matchup
    Mia Yim Vs Leah Von Dutch

Good match between them. Mia is underrated. Back and forth match between them but at the end a Yim time gets the win.

We see a promotional video showing a battlefield. The battle is over, and the casialties are scarred across the field. There is only one sole survivor. The giant presence of the viking warrior named Hafthor. He is wiping his blade, putting it back in it's scabbard before looking into the camera. Smoke are weeping up from the field and the fallen. He speaks in a foreign language, but we can understand one thing. " Conor McGregor " ........................

Singles Matchup
    Zack Zabre Jr. Vs Claudio Castagnoli

Maybe it was just Hafthor all along. Great main event. Both really need a win, some high flying moves and technical submission moves but at the end it is Cesaro Neutraliser getting the three count.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677