Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums
Universe of Wrestling Forums primary focus is to provide the latest wrestling news, insider info, spoilers, results, photos, videos, live coverage, streams and more for WWE, TNA, Indie (including USA, Japan, Mexico and more.) UOWForums also has the hottest wrestling woman photos and media available.

UOWForums also has a wide range of topics for you to enjoy and participate in, including entertainment, sports, graphics, general topics and hottest celebrity photos. Meet many members in our live chatbox on the forum and discuss wrestling and more.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, you must register to access certain parts of the forum. So, come and join the fastest growing wrestling forums on the Internet today and become part of the community.
If you are already a member, welcome back.

Registration is quick and it is free!
Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast

Show starts with AJ Styles walking down to the ring with The WWC Title that he took from Carlito last night. He gets into the ring and gestures to be handed a microphone, as he has stuff to say. He cut's a promo on how he proved last night, as he does every time he walks into this ring. That he truly is phenomenal, and that there are no person alike him. He gets tired of always being right, and wonders if it is like that for everyone else. Are they tired of being wrong? He gets interrupted as Carlito's music cranks the speakers and Carlito walks out on the stage. Carlito tells Styles that what he did last night was not cool, but on the other hand. He's not really sad to lose that title. You see, that title is not property of EAM Promotions. That means that AJ Styles will have to go to Puerto Rico to defend it, at least once. Carlito laughs then saying to AJ Styles, " See you later, when you get back " he laughs as he leaves for the backstage area, leaving Styles angry in the ring as we cut to the Jamboree vignette.....

As we go to ringside for our first match of the evening, Ornate Prime Champion; Angelico is already in the ring. And he wants some sort of explanation for Orton's action's last night. Orton gets out, but not to give a explanation. But to kick Angelico's ass.

Non-Title Matchup
    Randy Orton Vs Angelico

Maybe limit AJ’s appearances in EAM. Angelico attacks Orton from behind. Taking him down outside the ring and throwing him into the barricade. Angelico throws Orton over the announce table and continues to beat him. This is a man we have not seen before. Match is ruled a no contest.

We go backstage, where we hook up with Nikki Cross who's watching last nights cage match on a small television set in her locker room. Rewinding to watch when she pushed Paige from the top and down into the announce tables below. She laughs, rewinds, laugh and rewinds. This girl is clearly mental. What is her next move here in EAM?

Singles Matchup
    Tommy End Vs Claudio Castagnoli

Good build up of Cross. Solid match here between Black and Cesaro. High flying moves from both men. At the end of the match Black star for the win but Cesaro looks good.

We go backstage, where Dean Ambrose bumps into Gargano and LeRae. Gargano tells Ambrose that he better have his girlfriend in a leash. Ambrose asks what the hell that is supposed to mean. But Gargano and LeRae leaves, laughing and giggling.....

Tag Team Matchup
    Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair Vs Mia Yim & Lylah Lodge

Becky and Charlotte dominate early on...

As the match are in it's closing seconds, Sasha Banks and Bayley joins the fray and the match is ruled a no-contest. But the havoc doesn't end there. Someone just jumped from the barricade and has made her way into the ring. It's a battered and bruised Ronda Rousey! She is mad, and quickly clears the ring, knocking everyone out. She gets cheers from the crowd as she is the only woman standing, when suddenly...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z_HDH1ttYs. The lights goes out in the arena, and when they come back on, Nikki Cross are standing in the ring right in front of Ronda. They have a stare down in the middle of the ring, as the other girls are laying scattered around.....

We then cut to Mickie's office, where Mickie has watched it all together with Alexa. Mickie points out that Nikki is one feisty girl. And Alexa responds with; " Oh yeah?! maybe you should give her a title shot then " and Mickie responds saying " Maybe I will. Maybe I will "

Singles Matchup
    ACH Vs Lars Sullivan

Hmm it kind of makes sense but I didn’t think Cross/Paige was over and Ronda still hasn’t had a rematch yet. Lars dominates ACH quick and fast but at the end it the Freak of Nature for the 3 count.

We see a promotional video for EAM's upcoming Pride Exclusive PPV; The Donnybrook crucible, and it's revealed that the PPV will feature a tournament like none other, where the participants will have to go trough 5 matches to win. But the winner will get a reward fitting for a champion worthy enough to win The Donnybrook Crucible!

Tag Team Matchup (Non-Title)
    The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt) Vs Kings Of The North (Damien Corvin & Bonesaw)

Bucks have been unstoppable who the hell can beat them. North come out then Bucks come out next. Bucks completely destroy North in under 2 minutes with a Meltzer driver for the win. Bucks are unstoppable.

We leave the show with a closing segment. We find ourselves some sort of storage room of sorts. Backstage in the EAM Arena somewhere it seems. Some old posters, The spin-the-wheel, make the deal wheel is there, draped with some sort of tarp. Crates with old merchandise, parts for an old ring, or a cage or whatever. And in the middle of this mess, are 4 men standing. One of them are standing with his face away from them. He takes off his hood and speaks;

" Last night was supposed to be...... Last night we could have brought new gold to him..... Where the fuck where you last night? "

The person now turns around to the three others. And we can now see who it is. It's Angelico!!

" When I needed you the most..... You fail...... When I counted on you..... You fail...... "

Some of the guys tries to speak but gets brutally cut off by Angelico.

" There is no room for failure guys! Remember that. This brotherhood was not built on failure "

The scene cut's to black with these words.......

Hmm strange not the Angelico i know. Thought he was a face. Maybe we’ll get a heel Angelico vs Cole then

(< . . . o . . Powerpill Smartmark's Avatar

Show starts with a recap of The Pride Title Match from Blue Moon where we see Cobb retained his title against four other guys. Who can stop this monster? It's also announced that the first 7 names for The Donnybrook Crucible will be revealed later tonight. Also that Cobb will be defending his title at that PPV, but his opponent is not revealed as of now. We cut to the Pride vignette.....

SIngles Matchup
    Keith Lee Vs Walter

We see a promotional video for The Donnybrook Crucible, where the following participants are announced to participate: Heresh Kurdi, T-Jay and Tommy P, who are all Norwegian wrestlers. Then the names of Pete dunne, Lio Rush and Daichi Hashimoto are announced. And, David Finlay Jr!!!

Tag Team Matchup
    The Carnies (Kerry Awful & Nick Iggy) Vs CCK (Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos)

Singles Matchup
    Trevor Lee Vs Velveteen Dream
    Last edited by Travicity; 12-05-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Show starts with a recap of The Pride Title Match from Blue Moon where we see Cobb retained his title against four other guys. Who can stop this monster? It's also announced that the first 7 names for The Donnybrook Crucible will be revealed later tonight. Also that Cobb will be defending his title at that PPV, but his opponent is not revealed as of now. We cut to the Pride vignette.....

SIngles Matchup
    Keith Lee Vs Walter

Solid match between them but don’t them fighting too much because it hurt both. Good back and forth match but at the end it’s the Pounce thst gets the win but Walter looks good.

We see a promotional video for The Donnybrook Crucible, where the following participants are announced to participate: Heresh Kurdi, T-Jay and Tommy P, who are all Norwegian wrestlers. Then the names of Pete Dunne, Lio Rush and Daichi Hashimoto are announced. And, David Finlay Jr!!!

Holy crap I was just about to debut Dunne big name. Rush was good on the indies and in 205 currently Lashley’s manager. David Finlay’s been solid as well.

Tag Team Matchup
    The Carnies (Kerry Awful & Nick Iggy) Vs CCK (Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos)

Carnies get the win after an average match. CCK look okay but just not enough for the win. Powerbomb/legdrop get the win for them.

Singles Matchup
    Trevor Lee Vs Velveteen Dream

Solid main event between the both of them. Lot of high flying and spots between them. Lee with a dropkick and fallaway slam for a 2 but at the end a Rolling DVD gets the 3 count for Dream.
    Last edited by Smartmark; 12-05-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Show starts in Emil A's office, where he's together with his wife The EAM Womens Champion; Mickie James. It seems like they are about to leave for a nice dinner or something, because Emil A' rarely never wears a suit, but tonight he does. And Mickie is dressed in a gorgeous black dress. She looks like a godess, with her hair curled, and The EAM Womens Title draped over her shoulder.

Emil A: You look beautiful tonight honey. Thanx for coming with me to this thing. It's very important for me. For us. And our future. The company's future.

Mickie: I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. You know I love you more than anything else.

Emil A: Sometimes I can't believe it. I am the luckiest boy in the whole world. It's just that nobody really knows it. But you know. That's fine with me. But, there is always a but I'm afraid.

Mickie: What's wrong honey?

Emil A: I have to pull double duty every day. I am your husband, and hopefully will be til the day I die. But I am also the chairman of EAM Promotions. And after all, I have to think about what's best for the company. And the board of directors are humping my back like a mare these days. They all want to see a rematch between you and Ronda. And quite frankly honey, I don't want you to face her another time.

Mickie: Then what's the problem?

Emil A: She is entitled to a rematch. It says so in the rules I personally wrote. I can't do anything about it honey. I'm sorry. And you gotta see it from a business point of view. That match is a sure moneymaker. I can't deny it. Sorry....

Both becomes silent for a moment. Emil A. has a worried look in his face. It's no secret that he hates doing this. You can see it on his whole body language as well. Mickie gets up from the chair and puts the title down on the desk in front of her.

Mickie: Then I have a suggestion. If I am entitled to around here?!

Emil A: Offcourse honey, anything.

Mickie: I know of a match that draws even bigger bucks.

Emil A: And that is?

Mickie: Throw Alexa into the mix.

The camera fades as we cut to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup (Read below first)
    Ricochet Vs Zack Zabre Jr.

(Tommaso Ciampa interrupts the match and beats down Ricochet)

After a short commercial break, we go backstage where we hook up with Double C, Claudio Castagnoli. He's talking with someone, but we cannot see who it is, just hear is voice. The unknown male voice tells Claudio that he's been watching the shows lately, and noticed that Claudio is far away from his prime, and it's a bit sad to see. It's not many months since he was Ornate Prime Champion, and even had title matches for The EAM Title. The person says he's back to help Claudio back on track. Because he knows what Claudio is capable of in the ring.......

Singles Matchup
    Toni Storm Vs Mia Yim

GM of Jamboree; Christopher Daniels are in the ring as we get back from commercial break. He says he's got some big news. The latest couple of months, Nick and Matt Buck, has defeated every opponent thrown at them, from EAM Legends to The Up and Coming. And quite frankly, I don't really have any opponents for them at Wrass Bash. Not anyone on the current roster anyways. What's going to happen at Wrass Bash is, The Young Bucks will be defending their Tag Team Titles against 8 other men. Four Tag Teams will get the chance to dethrone Nick and Matt from the EAM Tag Team throne, but, only tag teams that has ever held The EAM Tag Team Titles. That means, at Wrass Bash, there will be a 10-Man Champions Challenge Tag Team Elimination Matchup!

Tornado Tag Team Matchup
    Sasha Banks & Bayley Vs Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux

We go backstage where Dean Ambrose confronts Johnny Gargano, asking what the hell he meant last week. And tells Gargano that it won't take him a drop of sweat to beat him senseless, so if he don't want to get on Ambrose's bad side, he better get his act together and not running his mouth and sticking his nose in things that does not concern him. Gargano makes another remark about Nikki in response and that's it for Ambrose. He sends a couple of quick punches to Gargano before Johnny even understands what is happening. Ambrose continue to beat Gargano down and busts his nose open as he sends Gargano down on the floor with a lariat. Candice LeRae comes to the scene and goes between the two men. Ambrose makes a move, pretending to hit Candice before retaining his arm, telling Candice a little secret. He likes to hit little girls. Ambrose leaves, leaving Candice with Gargano, helping him back on his feet.....

Carlito Vs Conor McGregor

AJ Styles interrupted the match, knocking Carlito down with the WWC Title, busting him open before Conor takes Styles down.

Singles Matchup
    Aleister Black Vs Lars Sullivan

Show starts in Emil A's office, where he's together with his wife The EAM Womens Champion; Mickie James. It seems like they are about to leave for a nice dinner or something, because Emil A' rarely never wears a suit, but tonight he does. And Mickie is dressed in a gorgeous black dress. She looks like a godess, with her hair curled, and The EAM Womens Title draped over her shoulder.

Emil A: You look beautiful tonight honey. Thanx for coming with me to this thing. It's very important for me. For us. And our future. The company's future.

Mickie: I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. You know I love you more than anything else.

Emil A: Sometimes I can't believe it. I am the luckiest boy in the whole world. It's just that nobody really knows it. But you know. That's fine with me. But, there is always a but I'm afraid.

Mickie: What's wrong honey?

Emil A: I have to pull double duty every day. I am your husband, and hopefully will be til the day I die. But I am also the chairman of EAM Promotions. And after all, I have to think about what's best for the company. And the board of directors are humping my back like a mare these days. They all want to see a rematch between you and Ronda. And quite frankly honey, I don't want you to face her another time.

Mickie: Then what's the problem?

Emil A: She is entitled to a rematch. It says so in the rules I personally wrote. I can't do anything about it honey. I'm sorry. And you gotta see it from a business point of view. That match is a sure moneymaker. I can't deny it. Sorry....

Both becomes silent for a moment. Emil A. has a worried look in his face. It's no secret that he hates doing this. You can see it on his whole body language as well. Mickie gets up from the chair and puts the title down on the desk in front of her.

Mickie: Then I have a suggestion. If I am entitled to around here?!

Emil A: Offcourse honey, anything.

Mickie: I know of a match that draws even bigger bucks.

Emil A: And that is?

Mickie: Throw Alexa into the mix.

The camera fades as we cut to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup
    Ricochet Vs Zack Zabre Jr.

Great opening match in this one with both of them looking good. High flying and submissions throughout. Big opening with some hostility between Mickie and Emil. Adding Alexa is a smart because technically Ronda still gets a rematch but it stacks the odds. Tommaso Ciampa interrupts the match and beats down Ricochet leading to a no contest.

After a short commercial break, we go backstage where we hook up with Double C, Claudio Castagnoli. He's talking with someone, but we cannot see who it is, just hear is voice. The unknown male voice tells Claudio that he's been watching the shows lately, and noticed that Claudio is far away from his prime, and it's a bit sad to see. It's not many months since he was Ornate Prime Champion, and even had title matches for The EAM Title. The person says he's back to help Claudio back on track. Because he knows what Claudio is capable of in the ring.......

Singles Matchup
    Toni Storm Vs Mia Yim

Solid match throughout with alot of back and forth spots. At the end of the match it’s Storm Zero getting the 3 count but Yim looks good.

GM of Jamboree; Christopher Daniels are in the ring as we get back from commercial break. He says he's got some big news. The latest couple of months, Nick and Matt Buck, has defeated every opponent thrown at them, from EAM Legends to The Up and Coming. And quite frankly, I don't really have any opponents for them at Wrass Bash. Not anyone on the current roster anyways. What's going to happen at Wrass Bash is, The Young Bucks will be defending their Tag Team Titles against 8 other men. Four Tag Teams will get the chance to dethrone Nick and Matt from the EAM Tag Team throne, but, only tag teams that has ever held The EAM Tag Team Titles. That means, at Wrass Bash, there will be a 10-Man Champions Challenge Tag Team Elimination Matchup!

Tornado Tag Team Matchup
    Sasha Banks & Bayley Vs Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux

Wow huge match. It might be time for Bucks to drop the straps. Big match in this one with both teams looking good but at the end as Charlotte and Becky try to interfere which doesn’t work as Scarlett pins Bayley for the 3 count and shock win!. They manage to escape up the rampway before Four Horsewomen can catch them.

We go backstage where Dean Ambrose confronts Johnny Gargano, asking what the hell he meant last week. And tells Gargano that it won't take him a drop of sweat to beat him senseless, so if he don't want to get on Ambrose's bad side, he better get his act together and not running his mouth and sticking his nose in things that does not concern him. Gargano makes another remark about Nikki in response and that's it for Ambrose. He sends a couple of quick punches to Gargano before Johnny even understands what is happening. Ambrose continue to beat Gargano down and busts his nose open as he sends Gargano down on the floor with a lariat. Candice LeRae comes to the scene and goes between the two men. Ambrose makes a move, pretending to hit Candice before retaining his arm, telling Candice a little secret. He likes to hit little girls. Ambrose leaves, leaving Candice with Gargano, helping him back on his feet.....

Singles Matchup
    Carlito Vs Conor McGregor

Very strange match for sure. Conor dominates with his MMA style but Carlito comes back with a backstabber...

AJ Styles interrupted the match, knocking Carlito down with the WWC Title, busting him open before Conor takes Styles down.

Singles Matchup
    Aleister Black Vs Lars Sullivan

This was a feud in NXT for a while. Both men look solid throughout. Strong style and big moves. Lars toughest match so far. At the end Black Ending gets reversed with the Freak of Nature for the 3 count.

Show starts with another promotional video for the upcoming Pride Exclusive only PPV, The Donnybrook Crucible, where more participants for the tournament that will take place at the PPV are revealed; Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Zack Gibson, Dave Mastiff, Yujiro Kushida, Jack Gallagher, Aerostar, Kazuchika Okada, Flip Gordon and Shinsuke Nakamura!! We then go to the Pride vignette....

Singles Matchup
    Matthew Riddle Vs Marty Scurll

Tag Team Matchup
    Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) Vs The London Riots (Rob Lynch & James Davis)

We go backstage where Trevor Lee knocks on the door to GM Drake Younger's office and walks in. Drake tell him to sit down and asks what he can do for him. Trevor says that he wants a rematch against Cobb at the upcoming PPV. But Drake says no. Trevor gets pissed, telling Drake that he might be the biggest talent he's got, and you are wasting it. He should be on the main roster by now. Drake tell Trevor to calm down, and says he's right, he is a big talent, and yes, he would make a good addition to the main roster. Drake then has a proposal to Trevor. He will book Trevor for a match at The Donnybrook Crucible. And if he wins that match, he will be drafted to the main roster. Trevor smiles and say he's game.....

Singles Matchup
    Will Ospreay Vs Velveteen Dream

Show starts with another promotional video for the upcoming Pride Exclusive only PPV, The Donnybrook Crucible, where more participants for the tournament that will take place at the PPV are revealed; Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Zack Gibson, Dave Mastiff, Yujiro Kushida, Jack Gallagher, Aerostar, Kazuchika Okada, Flip Gordon and Shinsuke Nakamura!! We then go to the Pride vignette....

Singles Matchup
    Matthew Riddle Vs Marty Scurll

Great match in this one. Both of them look great. Lots of high flying and signature moves throughout but at the end of the match Riddle’s kicks get him the win. Scurll looks good though.

Tag Team Matchup
    Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) Vs The London Riots (Rob Lynch & James Davis)

R3K get the win but both teams look good throughout. Riots get some double team moves in but just not enough for the win.

We go backstage where Trevor Lee knocks on the door to GM Drake Younger's office and walks in. Drake tell him to sit down and asks what he can do for him. Trevor says that he wants a rematch against Cobb at the upcoming PPV. But Drake says no. Trevor gets pissed, telling Drake that he might be the biggest talent he's got, and you are wasting it. He should be on the main roster by now. Drake tell Trevor to calm down, and says he's right, he is a big talent, and yes, he would make a good addition to the main roster. Drake then has a proposal to Trevor. He will book Trevor for a match at The Donnybrook Crucible. And if he wins that match, he will be drafted to the main roster. Trevor smiles and say he's game.....

Singles Matchup
    Will Ospreay Vs Velveteen Dream

Wow about time Lee gets called up. Great main event which goes a good 15 minutes. Back and forth action. Will with his high flying shit and Dream with his style. At the end Will gets the wi...ROLLING DVD by Dream and the elbow for the 3 count. Another win.

Show starts with a teaser for tonight, where we get to know that after last weeks beatdown, Johnny Gargano has challenged Ambrose to a First Blood Match. We also get a fatal 4-way with much talent on tonights show, and newcomer Toni Storm will test her strength against Alexa Bliss. That and much more on tonights Jamboree! We go to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup
    Carlito Vs Zack Zabre Jr.

After the matchup, whoever wins it, as Carlito is walking up the ramp, leaving for backstage, he gets attacked by Styles who comes trough the gorilla position. He gets once again busted open by The WWC Title. Styles continie the beating before irishwhipping Carlito into the titantron.

Singles Matchup
    Aleister Black Vs Dolph Ziggler w/Amy Schumer

We go backstage where we hook up with The Four Horsewomen in their locker room. They are bragging and laughing to each other about their beatings on Ronda, and how she probably wont be in EAM for long.

Fatal 4-Way Matchup
    Tommaso Ciampa Vs Ricochet Vs ACH Vs Claudio Castagnoli

As we get back from commercial break, we hook up with Lars Sullivan in the parking lot outside. He is about to enter his car when suddenly a big shadow dwarfs over him. He turns around, but there is nobody there. He turns back again, but there is nobody there. He gets into the car and turns on the front lights. In the center of the headlights stands Hafthor. Sullivan drives forward, but Hatfthor is not moving. Lars does not stop and runs into Hafthor. But the car gets brutally stopped. With brute force, Hafthor stops the car in motion just by his ogrish arms! Lars gets out of the car. He is mad. But when he gets out, there is nobody there. He is all alone in the parking lot. What did just happen? Where did The Viking Warrior go? We cut to commercial break.

Singles Matchup
    Toni Storm Vs Alexa Bliss

We see another promotional video for the upcoming Pride PPV, and a huge announcement is made when it's revealed that the winner of the tournament will not only get a contract with EAM Promotions, but he is also guaranteed a title match against whoever is The EAM Champion at Grandslam 14!

First Blood Matchup
    Dean Ambrose Vs Johnny Gargano

Show starts with a teaser for tonight, where we get to know that after last weeks beatdown, Johnny Gargano has challenged Ambrose to a First Blood Match. We also get a fatal 4-way with much talent on tonights show, and newcomer Toni Storm will test her strength against Alexa Bliss. That and much more on tonights Jamboree! We go to the Jamboree vignette.....

Singles Matchup
    Carlito Vs Zack Zabre Jr.

Pretty fun opening match from both men. Lots of technical and submission moves throughout but at the end it’s backstabber for the win but Sabre looks good.

After the matchup, whoever wins it, as Carlito is walking up the ramp, leaving for backstage, he gets attacked by Styles who comes trough the gorilla position. He gets once again busted open by The WWC Title. Styles continie the beating before irishwhipping Carlito into the titantron.

Singles Matchup
    Aleister Black Vs Dolph Ziggler w/Amy Schumer

Feud continues between AJ and Carlito. Both men look solid in this one. High flying and big spots but at the end Black star gets the win but Ziggler gets a Zig Zag for a close 2.

We go backstage where we hook up with The Four Horsewomen in their locker room. They are bragging and laughing to each other about their beatings on Ronda, and how she probably wont be in EAM for long.

Fatal 4-Way Matchup
    Tommaso Ciampa Vs Ricochet Vs ACH Vs Claudio Castagnoli

A lot of talent in this one. A good 15 minute match with big spots and high flying action. Signature moves also. Double teaming spots but at the end Ricochet hits a 630 for the 3 count on ACH. Ciampa looks solid.

As we get back from commercial break, we hook up with Lars Sullivan in the parking lot outside. He is about to enter his car when suddenly a big shadow dwarfs over him. He turns around, but there is nobody there. He turns back again, but there is nobody there. He gets into the car and turns on the front lights. In the center of the headlights stands Hafthor. Sullivan drives forward, but Hatfthor is not moving. Lars does not stop and runs into Hafthor. But the car gets brutally stopped. With brute force, Hafthor stops the car in motion just by his ogrish arms! Lars gets out of the car. He is mad. But when he gets out, there is nobody there. He is all alone in the parking lot. What did just happen? Where did The Viking Warrior go? We cut to commercial break.

Singles Matchup
    Toni Storm Vs Alexa Bliss

Big two men build up. Great match here with some offense form both girls being shown. Back and forth spots but at the end the Storm Zero for another big win but Alexa attacks Storm after the match to make things even.

We see another promotional video for the upcoming Pride PPV, and a huge announcement is made when it's revealed that the winner of the tournament will not only get a contract with EAM Promotions, but he is also guaranteed a title match against whoever is The EAM Champion at Grandslam 14!

First Blood Matchup
    Dean Ambrose Vs Johnny Gargano

Holy crap that is a huge announcement. Good main event to close the show which goes almost 20 minutes. Chairs and kendo sticks are used. A steel chain and a trashcan involved but at the end of the match Gargano locks in the garganoescape on Ambrose with the kendo stock then begins hitting him over the end which busts him open!. Big win for Gargano but Ambrose looks strong by not getting pinned.

Show opens with another promotional video for The Donnybrook Crucible, and the last participants for the tournament are announced. Chad Gable, Buddy Murphy, Mustafa Ali, Flash Morgan Webster, Dragon Lee, Danny Jones & Adam Brooks. We then go to the Pride vignette....

Fatal 4-Way Matchup
    Dalton Castle Vs Shane Strickland Vs Marty Scurll Vs Will Ospreay

Before the matchup, GM Drake Younger announce that the winner of the following match will be facing The Pride Tag Team Champions at The Donnybrook Crucible.

Tag Team Matchup (Read below first)
    Roppongi 3K (Sho & Yoh) Vs The Carnies (Kerry Awful & Nick Iggy)

Whoever wins it, after the match, the winners gets beaten down by War Machine (Hanson and Ray Rowe)

Matthew Riddle Vs Walter

The match is ruled a no-contest when Keith Lee interferes in the match, knocking both men down. Lee puts Walter up for a big move when suddenly music cranks the speakers and The Pride Champion; Jeff Cobb walks out. He makes his way down to the ring where Walter is back on his feet and goes for a clothesline on Lee. Lee reverses it and knocks Walter out with a big spinebuster. Cobb makes his way into the ring and quickly attacks Lee. He sends a couple of big punches before lifting Lee up, nailing a suplex. Cobb is the only man standing when music again cranks the arena speakers and GM Drake Younger walks out on the stage. He says that he's got an announcement to make, and it's about The Pride Title. Since those three men seemingly has so much against each other, Drake will make this easy. At The Donnybrook Crucicle, Walter and Keith Lee will face off in a #1 Contenders matchup for The Pride Title. That means, the winner will be competing for the title at Wrass Bash. And to make it a bit more interesting, I just found out it will be a Last Man Standing Match! And for what Cobb concerns, if he wants to face one of them at Wrass Bash, he first got to overcome his obstacle at The Donnybrook Crucible, as he will be defending his title against Velveteen Dream! The show closes with this, and all three men staring down each other in the ring, not fighting this time......