Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums
Universe of Wrestling Forums primary focus is to provide the latest wrestling news, insider info, spoilers, results, photos, videos, live coverage, streams and more for WWE, TNA, Indie (including USA, Japan, Mexico and more.) UOWForums also has the hottest wrestling woman photos and media available.

UOWForums also has a wide range of topics for you to enjoy and participate in, including entertainment, sports, graphics, general topics and hottest celebrity photos. Meet many members in our live chatbox on the forum and discuss wrestling and more.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, you must register to access certain parts of the forum. So, come and join the fastest growing wrestling forums on the Internet today and become part of the community.
If you are already a member, welcome back.

Registration is quick and it is free!
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
    CEO of EAM Promotions Smartmark's Avatar

Jamboree
    Live from Hammerstein Ballroom, New York/USA

Show opens with a recap of all the actions that happened at Heating Up 9. The we go backstage where none other than JBL and Mick Foley are standing by. They tell everyone that Emil A. and Mickie have been hospitalized, and that their situation is critical. They will offcourse get back with an update when they get one, but they ask the fans to show some respect, not only for the family, but also to the wrestlers that are competing under these circumstances. The show will go on, as that's what Emil and Mickie would want, and off course, if there is anyone that doubt it, Nia Jax are banned from the building. We go to the Jamboree vignette.

Our first match of the evening is Keith Lee's debut match on the main roster.

Singles Matchup
    Andrade Vs Keith Lee

As we get back from commercial break, we get a promo from John Morrison. He is angry as fuck, saying he still have orange juice in his airs that won't get out. Cassidy has made this pretty personal now. He didn't have to, but he did. All he had to do, was to walk away, and nothing of this would have happened. There are like thousand wrestling companies he could have worked for, but he had to chose the same company as Morrison. This is far from over, as a matter of fact, this has just begun. If it's the last thing John Morrison do in EAM, it will be to make sure Orange Cassidy never main events a PPV, never beats any records. NEVER win any championships! Because EAM Promotions is to good a promotion for such as Orange Cassidy!

Tag Team Matchup
    Kings Of The North (Damien Corvin & Bonesaw) Vs The London Riots (Rob Lynch & James Davis)

Omega cut's a promo on his actions at Heating Up during his match with Velveteen Dream. He wants to make it perfectly clear, that Dream must not take it personal, it's just that Omega does not have time to waste on the bush leagues. He's got a big match coming up, and he can't get distracted by any means. You see, Omega has one goal, and that is to walk out at Grandslam as The EAM Champion. And you better believe, that he also has as a goal, to walk out as The EAM Champion! Tommaso Ciampa, Moose! You might think you got lucky, winning yourself an opportunity at this belt, but if you for one second think you got what it takes, try me! It might be a good warm up for the grandest stage of them all!

Singles Matchup
    Tessa Blanchard Vs Alexa Bliss

We get a backstage segment with Seth Rollins and the EAM Womens Champion; Becky Lynch. They have been arguing about something, and as in most relationships, it's the girl who decide.

Becky: It's not like you have accomplished much as of late. I don't see any titles draped over your shoulders. You should think about out. Grandslam 14 is 3 months away, and I don't see you highlight the main event picture. You know what? I heard rumours about a big tag team match happening at Grandslam. Something about first time ever, you should think about that. Aren't there anyone you can team up with? What about your old tag team partner? Can't you call him?

Seth: I don't know Becky, I haven't talked to him in years. You see, we didn't actually departe as friends.

Becky: Then I think you should pick up that phone and be the bigger man. It might be your only choice right now.

Seth: But Becky...

Becky: Don't Becky me! If you think for one second that I want a pussycat for a boyfriend, you better think twice! And you know what? I'll tell you something. You are not the man I fell in love with, and you are not the man the chairman brought in years ago because he thought you were one of the hottest guys in the business (no pun intended). You better bring back some of that Tyler Black in your, because you have gone stale my friend!

The segment ends with Seth putting his hands on his face. Clearly upset by the situation. He has no comeback, as he knows everything Becky just told him is the truth....

Singles Matchup
    MJF Vs Drew Gulak

As we go to the ring for tonights main event, music cranks the arena speakers and out on the stage walks the NEW EAM Tag Team Champions; Ricochet & Aleister Black. This is offcourse not Ricochet's first title in EAM, but it's Aleister Black's first title, and he bears it with pride down the rampway as they make their way down to the ring. They enter the ring and are handed microphones, then they cut a promo on how glorious it is to be EAM Tag Team Champions! Ricochet wants to give Aleister this moment, as it is his first title in EAM and he let's Aleister talk. Aleister already has a big fanbase in EAM, and he get's a big pop when he asks the audience if they think the title matches the rest of his attire. He then talks about how glad he is not only to have Ricochet as a mentor, but also a friend. And he wants to share every moment of glory together with his friend! Now, they are not out here just to talk. After all, champions are champions for a reason. So if anyone doesn't have any complaints about it, why not have a title match right here, right now? The audience loves that suggestion, but the seconds run by without anyone answering the challenge. We then suddenly see on the titantron, Mustace Mountain and reDragon are fighting it out backstage. They are thrashing stuff all around them as they clash together in the parking garage downstairs. A camera team tries to catch the action but the picture suddely gets cut when music cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker. Out on the stage walks Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix, The Lucha Brothers. They just lost the titles to Ricochet and Aleister Black. They are about to make their way down the rampway when suddenly music once again cranks the arena speakers. The audience explodes in cheers as Otis and Tucker makes their way out on the stage. Pentagon and Fenix gets distracted by this and turns around, only to get knocked down and man-handled by Otis and Tucker. Pentagon and Fenix are out, and left in the ring are the new EAM Tag Team Champions, and their challenge just got answered....

EAM Tag Team Titles Matchup
    Ricochet & Aleister Black (c) Vs Heavy Machinery
    Last edited by Smartmark; 10-18-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    This days sidenote; " A flock of crows is called a murder "

Jamboree

Show opens with a recap of all the actions that happened at Heating Up 9. The we go backstage where none other than JBL and Mick Foley are standing by. They tell everyone that Emil A. and Mickie have been hospitalized, and that their situation is critical. They will offcourse get back with an update when they get one, but they ask the fans to show some respect, not only for the family, but also to the wrestlers that are competing under these circumstances. The show will go on, as that's what Emil and Mickie would want, and off course, if there is anyone that doubt it, Nia Jax are banned from the building. We go to the Jamboree vignette.

Our first match of the evening is Keith Lee's debut match on the main roster.

Singles Matchup
    Andrade Vs Keith Lee

Good opening. Solid match from both men with a lot of high flying and back and forth action. At the end it’s Lee’s BBC get the 3 count but Andrade looks solid throughout.

As we get back from commercial break, we get a promo from John Morrison. He is angry as fuck, saying he still have orange juice in his airs that won't get out. Cassidy has made this pretty personal now. He didn't have to, but he did. All he had to do, was to walk away, and nothing of this would have happened. There are like thousand wrestling companies he could have worked for, but he had to chose the same company as Morrison. This is far from over, as a matter of fact, this has just begun. If it's the last thing John Morrison do in EAM, it will be to make sure Orange Cassidy never main events a PPV, never beats any records. NEVER win any championships! Because EAM Promotions is to good a promotion for such as Orange Cassidy!

Tag Team Matchup
    Kings Of The North (Damien Corvin & Bonesaw) Vs The London Riots (Rob Lynch & James Davis)

Wonder how and when this feud will end. Both teams look solid throughout with some good double teaming spots and bumps but at the end of the match Bonesaw gets the 3 count.

Omega cut's a promo on his actions at Heating Up during his match with Velveteen Dream. He wants to make it perfectly clear, that Dream must not take it personal, it's just that Omega does not have time to waste on the bush leagues. He's got a big match coming up, and he can't get distracted by any means. You see, Omega has one goal, and that is to walk out at Grandslam as The EAM Champion. And you better believe, that he also has as a goal, to walk out as The EAM Champion! Tommaso Ciampa, Moose! You might think you got lucky, winning yourself an opportunity at this belt, but if you for one second think you got what it takes, try me! It might be a good warm up for the grandest stage of them all!

Singles Matchup
    Tessa Blanchard Vs Alexa Bliss

Good Omega promo. Solid match in this one both are great. Both need and deserve a win. Tessa looks great but at the end of the match Twisted bliss gets the 3 count but Tessa looks solid.

We get a backstage segment with Seth Rollins and the EAM Womens Champion; Becky Lynch. They have been arguing about something, and as in most relationships, it's the girl who decide.

Becky: It's not like you have accomplished much as of late. I don't see any titles draped over your shoulders. You should think about out. Grandslam 14 is 3 months away, and I don't see you highlight the main event picture. You know what? I heard rumours about a big tag team match happening at Grandslam. Something about first time ever, you should think about that. Aren't there anyone you can team up with? What about your old tag team partner? Can't you call him?

Seth: I don't know Becky, I haven't talked to him in years. You see, we didn't actually departe as friends.

Becky: Then I think you should pick up that phone and be the bigger man. It might be your only choice right now.

Seth: But Becky...

Becky: Don't Becky me! If you think for one second that I want a pussycat for a boyfriend, you better think twice! And you know what? I'll tell you something. You are not the man I fell in love with, and you are not the man the chairman brought in years ago because he thought you were one of the hottest guys in the business (no pun intended). You better bring back some of that Tyler Black in your, because you have gone stale my friend!

The segment ends with Seth putting his hands on his face. Clearly upset by the situation. He has no comeback, as he knows everything Becky just told him is the truth....

Singles Matchup
    MJF Vs Drew Gulak

Funny treating Rollins like a bitch and wow Roman Reigns in EAM cant wait. Solid match here but Drew uses his technical style throughout but at the end it’s MJF getting the win.

As we go to the ring for tonights main event, music cranks the arena speakers and out on the stage walks the NEW EAM Tag Team Champions; Ricochet & Aleister Black. This is offcourse not Ricochet's first title in EAM, but it's Aleister Black's first title, and he bears it with pride down the rampway as they make their way down to the ring. They enter the ring and are handed microphones, then they cut a promo on how glorious it is to be EAM Tag Team Champions! Ricochet wants to give Aleister this moment, as it is his first title in EAM and he let's Aleister talk. Aleister already has a big fanbase in EAM, and he get's a big pop when he asks the audience if they think the title matches the rest of his attire. He then talks about how glad he is not only to have Ricochet as a mentor, but also a friend. And he wants to share every moment of glory together with his friend! Now, they are not out here just to talk. After all, champions are champions for a reason. So if anyone doesn't have any complaints about it, why not have a title match right here, right now? The audience loves that suggestion, but the seconds run by without anyone answering the challenge. We then suddenly see on the titantron, Mustace Mountain and reDragon are fighting it out backstage. They are thrashing stuff all around them as they clash together in the parking garage downstairs. A camera team tries to catch the action but the picture suddely gets cut when music cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker. Out on the stage walks Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix, The Lucha Brothers. They just lost the titles to Ricochet and Aleister Black. They are about to make their way down the rampway when suddenly music once again cranks the arena speakers. The audience explodes in cheers as Otis and Tucker makes their way out on the stage. Pentagon and Fenix gets distracted by this and turns around, only to get knocked down and man-handled by Otis and Tucker. Pentagon and Fenix are out, and left in the ring are the new EAM Tag Team Champions, and their challenge just got answered....

EAM Tag Team Titles Matchup
    Ricochet & Aleister Black (c) Vs Heavy Machinery

Heavy look great in this one in their third match which will be good for their future. Big double teaming throughout as well. You got to wonder if Black is jealous of Ricochet secretly with the attention he’s getting. Otis misses a work before Black kicks him out of the ring. Black looks for the pin on Tucker but Ricochet steals his pin...1...2...WAIT A MINUTE...LUCHA BROS JUST ATTACKED HEAVY MACHINERY. Machinery win by DQ but Lucha Bros co tiniest then attack. They are not happy with losing the titles. The show ends with Lucha Bros standing tall.
    Last edited by MOX; Yesterday at 01:46 AM.

PRIDE
    Episode #119

Show starts with the announcement that tonights main event will be a fatal 4-way Matchup between the biggest competitors for Velveteen Dream's Pride Title, and it's also announced that Velveteen Dream will be guesting the commentary table during the matchup. We then go to the pride vignette...

Tag Team Matchup
    Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada Vs Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy)

Ali cut's a promo on how he might have drawn the shortest straw against Keith Lee, but he's not the guy who let's such minor details be big deals. He is determined to continue to fight until he gets another chance, either at The Pride Championship, or once again gets a chance to be drafted to the main roster. In the meantime, he'll do what he does best, and that is to wrestle! Music then cranks the arena speakers, and it's not music that's familiar to the Pride audience. Out on the stage walks.....

Singles Matchup
    Mustafa Ali Vs ?

(READ Below first)

Fatal 4-Way Matchup w/Pride Champion Velveteen Dream as special guest commentator
    WALTER Vs Pete Dunne Vs Will Ospreay Vs Matthew Riddle

Whoever wins the matchup, the lights in the arena suddenly goes out. When it gets back, in the middle of the ring are none other than.... Lars Sullivan! We haven't seen him since that sickening match at Supersplash. Now he is standing in the middle of the ring surrouned by WALTER, Dunne, Ospreat and Riddle. Over his shoulder he is carrying The Running Mate Championship. The four men goes at him but at no use, he fights everyone off, and in the end, he is standing tall over al four men, holding the Running Mate Championship high. He then gesture for a microphone and gets handed one, he then focus straight at The Pride Champion who's still seated at the commentary table. He says he's cashing in this title for a shot at Dream at Night Of The Slammies! Commentators comment that he never won it, or that he might not understand how this thing works, but who is brave enough to tell this monster of a man? I guess nobody really bothers, or is man enough to confront him on such a matter. The show ends with this.....

PRIDE
    Episode #119

Show starts with the announcement that tonights main event will be a fatal 4-way Matchup between the biggest competitors for Velveteen Dream's Pride Title, and it's also announced that Velveteen Dream will be guesting the commentary table during the matchup. We then go to the pride vignette...

Tag Team Matchup
    Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada Vs Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy)

Solid tag match in this one. A good mix of styles and signatures throughout this one. Both teams look great but it’s Private Party that get the 3 count.

Ali cut's a promo on how he might have drawn the shortest straw against Keith Lee, but he's not the guy who let's such minor details be big deals. He is determined to continue to fight until he gets another chance, either at The Pride Championship, or once again gets a chance to be drafted to the main roster. In the meantime, he'll do what he does best, and that is to wrestle! Music then cranks the arena speakers, and it's not music that's familiar to the Pride audience. Out on the stage walks.....

Singles Matchup
    Mustafa Ali Vs Trent Seven

Ali wins after an 054

Fatal 4-Way Matchup w/Pride Champion Velveteen Dream as special guest commentator
    WALTER Vs Pete Dunne Vs Will Ospreay Vs Matthew Riddle

A great match which goes 30 minutes. All guys look good getting their spots and finishers in. High flying and big bumps but at the end of the match as Will misses a 630. Riddle with his kicks and MMA moves. WALTER nails a huge chop and powerbomb for the 3 on Dunne.

Whoever wins the matchup, the lights in the arena suddenly goes out. When it gets back, in the middle of the ring are none other than.... Lars Sullivan! We haven't seen him since that sickening match at Supersplash. Now he is standing in the middle of the ring surrouned by WALTER, Dunne, Ospreat and Riddle. Over his shoulder he is carrying The Running Mate Championship. The four men goes at him but at no use, he fights everyone off, and in the end, he is standing tall over al four men, holding the Running Mate Championship high. He then gesture for a microphone and gets handed one, he then focus straight at The Pride Champion who's still seated at the commentary table. He says he's cashing in this title for a shot at Dream at Grandslam! Commentators comment that he never won it, or that he might not understand how this thing works, but who is brave enough to tell this monster of a man? I guess nobody really bothers, or is man enough to confront him on such a matter. WALTER stands up and is staring down Sullivan without him knowing. The show ends with this...

Wow big return but I think it makes sense for him to fight WALTER who is undefeated and just won at Night of the Slammy’s and then a Dream at Grandslam.
    Last edited by MOX; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.

Jamboree

Show starts with a promo from The Lucha Bros. Pentagon Jr. goes straight at it, telling Ricochet and Aleister Black that their title reign will end at Night Of The Slammies, because Pentagon Jr. and Fenix are cashing in their rematch clause at the last PPV of the year. And when they walk out of Carnegie Hall that night, they will go on to Grandslam 14 as The EAM Tag Team Champions! Suddenly something small and green flies in front of the camera. Flickering fast before they eyes. Then another one. They fly around Pentagon and Fenix's heads, mocking them. Pentagon and Fenix slap their hands around to catch them, but doesn't manage, then we hear a big noise, and the wall behind Pentag on Fenix suddenly collapses, and out of the whole comes Otis and Tucker! Otis is dreses as The Shockmaster, and Tucker is dressed as Tugboat, haha, they go at The Lucha Bros and a brawl occurs as we cut to the Jamboree vignette.....

We go to ringside where Jamboree GM Christopher Daniels are standing in the ring, he tells the audience that there is nothing new regarding the chairman and his wife. They are still in hospital. Their condition is stabile, but critical. The board of directors however does have to think about what's best for the company in Emil A's absence, so with only 2 weeks left of the season, they didn't see it any other way than that the EAM Intergender Tag Team Titles does have to be vacated, since obviously Emil A. and Mickie won't be able to compete at the PPV. Instead, there will be a match at Night Of The Slammies to determine the new champions, and that will be Cody & Brandi Rhodes against Jon Moxley and Nikki Cross! But, what about tonights show? We got a little treat for you tonight as well. Because in tonights main event, the NWA Champion; " Hangman " Adam Page, who do represent EAM Promotion, will be defending the NWA Title against NWA Legend Tim Storm!

Singles Matchup
    Cedric Alexander Vs Andrade

We see a promo from Mustache Mountain. They cut a promo on the incident last week in the parking lot, and focus straight on reDragon. Mustache Mountain is a team that's been given the biggest opportunity in professional wrestling today, to compete in EAM Promotions, with the prestigious EAM Tag Team Titles as the biggest prize, and if Kyle and Bobby think they don't mean business, well try them out. You see, this is the hottest tag team division in professional wrestling right now, and there is no doubt more team coming in season 14, so you better be at your A-game if you want to become EAM Tag Team Champions again. You need to be on the tip of your toes, ready for anything, even ambushed in the parking lot on your way home from work or training. Next week however, Kyle and Bobby doesn't really need to be on the tip of their toes however, as they have a week to prepare for the beatdown, because next week, reDragon are facing Mustache Mountain in a Parking Lot Brawl!

Tag Team Matchup
    Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux Vs Sane & Io

As we get back from commercial break we go backstage where we hook up with Melissa Santos who is about to get back to the ring to announce the next match when se see's something in the end of the hallway. It's to far away to be sure, but it seemed like someone was sneaking around, someone that should not be there. Melissa walks curiously down the hallway as we cut to ringside for our next match of the evening. But after both men have entered the ring, there is no Melissa present to announce the competitors, now the commentators also comment on it, and suddeny we can see the backstage area on the titantron. We can see Melissa on the floor. She is out cold. Her boyfriend Brian Cage has come to her rescue, and a couple of MTS' also gets to the spot to check her out. Who could have done this?

Singles Matchup
    Keith Lee Vs MJF

We go backstage again where we hook up with Ricochet and Aleister Black, they are in the locker rooms talking about their recent success. Both are wearing the EAM Tag Team titles, and you gotta admit they look pretty good on them. Aleister opens his locker room door, getting ready to change and Ricochet does the same, but when he opens the door, his Prince Puma mask almost falls out of the locker, and he quickly shuts the door. This offcourse makes Aleister wonder what he's about and Ricochet replies that he thinks he will shower when he get home. (Remember, even though wrestlers are not on tonights card, they use the EAM arena when they train as well. There is a big ass training room down in the basement of the EAM building)

We the announcement that at next weeks Jamboree, Lucha Bros will face off against Heavy Machinery in the main event.

Tag Team Matchup
    Alexa Bliss & Candyfloss Vs Tessa Blanchard & Toni Storm

We get a promotional video promoting the upcoming PPV wich is one of the big six, and the last PPV of the season; Night Of The Slammies. And this years awards will see Colt Cabana being inducted into the EAM hall of fame. We then see a segment with Orange Cassidy, he is reading a tweet that John Morrison has posted, where he tweet's about Orange Cassidy and how a disgracee he is, and that he has no class, dressing like a bum etc. Cassidy then puts the telephone in his pants and we can see that he is in some sort of store that rents suits and tuxedo's. Cassidy focus his attention at the camera and has a message to John Morrison. He better bring his nicest suit to Night Of The Slammies, because he's gonna need it, because there is nothing he can do to make sure Orange Cassidy isn't the one that steals the show! See you at Carnegie Hall JoMo!

NWA Title Matchup
    " Hangman " Adam Page Vs Tim Storm
    Last edited by Smartmark; Yesterday at 12:55 PM.

Jamboree

Show starts with a promo from The Lucha Bros. Pentagon Jr. goes straight at it, telling Ricochet and Aleister Black that their title reign will end at Night Of The Slammies, because Pentagon Jr. and Fenix are cashing in their rematch clause at the last PPV of the year. And when they walk out of Carnegie Hall that night, they will go on to Grandslam 14 as The EAM Tag Team Champions! Suddenly something small and green flies in front of the camera. Flickering fast before they eyes. Then another one. They fly around Pentagon and Fenix's heads, mocking them. Pentagon and Fenix slap their hands around to catch them, but doesn't manage, then we hear a big noise, and the wall behind Pentag on Fenix suddenly collapses, and out of the whole comes Otis and Tucker! Otis is dreses as The Shockmaster, and Tucker is dressed as Tugboat, haha, they go at The Lucha Bros and a brawl occurs as we cut to the Jamboree vignette.....

We go to ringside where Jamboree GM Christopher Daniels are standing in the ring, he tells the audience that there is nothing new regarding the chairman and his wife. They are still in hospital. Their condition is stabile, but critical. The board of directors however does have to think about what's best for the company in Emil A's absence, so with only 2 weeks left of the season, they didn't see it any other way than that the EAM Intergender Tag Team Titles does have to be vacated, since obviously Emil A. and Mickie won't be able to compete at the PPV. Instead, there will be a match at Night Of The Slammies to determine the new champions, and that will be Cody & Brandi Rhodes against Jon Moxley and Nikki Cross! But, what about tonights show? We got a little treat for you tonight as well. Because in tonights main event, the NWA Champion; " Hangman " Adam Page, who do represent EAM Promotion, will be defending the NWA Title against NWA Legend Tim Storm!

Singles Matchup
    Cedric Alexander Vs Andrade

Not a fan of vacating the titles at all the Mixed Tag Belts have meant nothing since it starts. Emil and Mickie need to defend the belts at the PPV. Don’t want a vacant match. It messes up something I had planned and Grandslam. Best if Mickie and don’t vacate. Solid match in this from both men. High flying and signature falls throughout but at the end Andrade picks up a needed win after the Tranquilo.

We see a promo from Mustache Mountain. They cut a promo on the incident last week in the parking lot, and focus straight on reDragon. Mustache Mountain is a team that's been given the biggest opportunity in professional wrestling today, to compete in EAM Promotions, with the prestigious EAM Tag Team Titles as the biggest prize, and if Kyle and Bobby think they don't mean business, well try them out. You see, this is the hottest tag team division in professional wrestling right now, and there is no doubt more team coming in season 14, so you better be at your A-game if you want to become EAM Tag Team Champions again. You need to be on the tip of your toes, ready for anything, even ambushed in the parking lot on your way home from work or training. Next week however, Kyle and Bobby doesn't really need to be on the tip of their toes however, as they have a week to prepare for the beatdown, because next week, reDragon are facing Mustache Mountain in a Parking Lot Brawl!

Tag Team Matchup
    Taeler Hendrix & Scarlett Bordeaux Vs Sane & Io

Big match for sure. Solid tag match in this one with a lot of double teaming bumps and spots and high flying finishing moves but at the end the Elbow and Moonsault gets the 3 count for JBA.

As we get back from commercial break we go backstage where we hook up with Melissa Santos who is about to get back to the ring to announce the next match when se see's something in the end of the hallway. It's to far away to be sure, but it seemed like someone was sneaking around, someone that should not be there. Melissa walks curiously down the hallway as we cut to ringside for our next match of the evening. But after both men have entered the ring, there is no Melissa present to announce the competitors, now the commentators also comment on it, and suddeny we can see the backstage area on the titantron. We can see Melissa on the floor. She is out cold. Her boyfriend Brian Cage has come to her rescue, and a couple of MTS' also gets to the spot to check her out. Who could have done this?

Singles Matchup
    Keith Lee Vs MJF

Interesting to see who it was. Fun match I’m this one with some comedy which does 10 minutes. Both guys look good but at the end of the match MJF misses his Swanton as Lee nails his BBC for the 3 count and win.

We go backstage again where we hook up with Ricochet and Aleister Black, they are in the locker rooms talking about their recent success. Both are wearing the EAM Tag Team titles, and you gotta admit they look pretty good on them. Aleister opens his locker room door, getting ready to change and Ricochet does the same, but when he opens the door, his Prince Puma mask almost falls out of the locker, and he quickly shuts the door. This offcourse makes Aleister wonder what he's about and Ricochet replies that he thinks he will shower when he get home. (Remember, even though wrestlers are not on tonights card, they use the EAM arena when they train as well. There is a big ass training room down in the basement of the EAM building)

We the announcement that at next weeks Jamboree, Lucha Bros will face off against Heavy Machinery in the main event.

Tag Team Matchup
    Alexa Bliss & Candyfloss Vs Tessa Blanchard & Toni Storm

Another solid tag team match in this one. They all look good with them all being popular. Four of the best right now fighting it out. High flying and double teaming back and forth action with finishing moves to end the match, Storm Zero, Flosser and a Twisted Bliss but at the end Bliss gets the 3 count on Storm. We definitely need a new women’s tag belt soon. One belt for so many women isn’t enough.

We get a promotional video promoting the upcoming PPV wich is one of the big six, and the last PPV of the season; Night Of The Slammies. And this years awards will see Colt Cabana being inducted into the EAM hall of fame. We then see a segment with Orange Cassidy, he is reading a tweet that John Morrison has posted, where he tweet's about Orange Cassidy and how a disgracee he is, and that he has no class, dressing like a bum etc. Cassidy then puts the telephone in his pants and we can see that he is in some sort of store that rents suits and tuxedo's. Cassidy focus his attention at the camera and has a message to John Morrison. He better bring his nicest suit to Night Of The Slammies, because he's gonna need it, because there is nothing he can do to make sure Orange Cassidy isn't the one that steals the show! See you at Carnegie Hall JoMo!

Should be fun for sure. Hmm you know what would be perfect?. If Cabana fights Cassidy at Grandslam. Could set it up at Slammy’s during his speech etc. The comedy dream match.

NWA Title Matchup
    " Hangman " Adam Page Vs Tim Storm

Wow solid match in this one. Tim Storm is a legend in the game and maybe this could start of a working relationship with NWA. There’s been rumors of this for a while now ever since the success of NWA Powerrr. Solid 15 minute match in this one with both looking great. Technical and submission moves throughout. I don’t think Storm is Toni’s father but who knows in wrestling. Storm nails a Storm Red and a submission but it’s not enough as Page nails a powerbomb for a close 2. Storm looks for a death defying splash and gets it...1...2...PAGE KICKS OUT. PAGE NAILS THE LARIAT TO STORM...1...2...STORM KICKED OUT OF HIS FINISHER!. Fans can’t believe this and are getting behind him. Elite won’t be happy if he wins this. Storm looks for a Texas Bomb and gets it...1...2...NO. What a match. Storm again looks for his finisher but Hangman comes off the back nailing the Hangman for the 1 2 and 3!. Great effort by Storm but just not enough for the victory.

Pride
    Episode #120

Show starts with Lars Sullivan who walks down to the ring. He's stil carrying The Running Mate Championship over his shoulder. He gets into the ring and gesture for a microphone, and offcourse nobody would dare to deny him. He cut's a promo on how he's going to destroy each and every one who hurt him, and he will start with The Pride Champion; Velveteen Dream. Suddenly music cranks the speakers and WALTER walks out on the stage. He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, but there is no doubt that he's got many fans in the audience as well. He makes his way down the rampway, and Lars is standing in the ring, waiting for him. WALTER enters the ring and the two men walks up to each other and are now standing face to face. Suddenly music once again cranks the arena speakers, and this time it's GM Drake Younger that walks out on the stage. He tells the two gentlemen that if they go at each other now, they will both be expelled until further notice. But if they can listen to him for a second, he's out here to make a suggestion to them. At Night Of The Slammies, WALTER and Lars Sullivan will face off, and the winner, will get a title shot at The Pride Title at Grandslam 14! And to make it a bit more interesting, why not have The Pride Champion as a special guest referee? Oh yeah, and by the way Lars, please hand in that Running Mate Championship, as you are not the current champion. We cut to the Pride vignette......

Singles Matchup
    Jack Gallegher Vs Dalton Castle

Tag Team Matchup
    Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy) Vs CCK (Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos)

Singles Matchup
    " Supercop " Dick Justice Vs Kevin Owens

Pride
    Episode #120

Show starts with Lars Sullivan who walks down to the ring. He's stil carrying The Running Mate Championship over his shoulder. He gets into the ring and gesture for a microphone, and offcourse nobody would dare to deny him. He cut's a promo on how he's going to destroy each and every one who hurt him, and he will start with The Pride Champion; Velveteen Dream. Suddenly music cranks the speakers and WALTER walks out on the stage. He gets a mixed reaction from the crowd, but there is no doubt that he's got many fans in the audience as well. He makes his way down the rampway, and Lars is standing in the ring, waiting for him. WALTER enters the ring and the two men walks up to each other and are now standing face to face. Suddenly music once again cranks the arena speakers, and this time it's GM Drake Younger that walks out on the stage. He tells the two gentlemen that if they go at each other now, they will both be expelled until further notice. But if they can listen to him for a second, he's out here to make a suggestion to them. At Night Of The Slammies, WALTER and Lars Sullivan will face off, and the winner, will get a title shot at The Pride Title at Grandslam 14! And to make it a bit more interesting, why not have The Pride Champion as a special guest referee? Oh yeah, and by the way Lars, please hand in that Running Mate Championship, as you are not the current champion. We cut to the Pride vignette......

Yes perfect because WALTER hasn’t been pinned, it’s Lars return so fans can’t complain about not being deserved a title shot and having Dream dressed like an extravagant referee is great.

Singles Matchup
    Jack Gallegher Vs Dalton Castle

Solid match from the both of them with a lot of high flying and signature moves. Castle uses his style but at the end the Umbrella drop gets the 3 count.

Tag Team Matchup
    Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy) Vs CCK (Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos)

Private Party are slowly but surely starting to pick up wins maybe after Grandslam they’ll be ready for a title shot but for now nice to build a team up. CCK look good but it’s another win for PP after the double elbow/leg drop dives.

Singles Matchup
    " Supercop " Dick Justice Vs Kevin Owens

Lot of comedy in this one hoss match. Some good spots using a fake and real gun but at the end Owens nails not one but two swantons getting the 3 count.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293