Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Steelers Win! Official Superbowl 2006 Thread!

Thought beforee we all start a million threads, i would place this one.

Congragulations to

Pittsburg Steelers!

Superbowl Winners!

Thoughts and Comments?

Yeah baby! I can't wait for all of the people that will use this thread to whine about how Seattle got robbed. Boo hoo, better luck next year boys. Congrats to the Steelers! They were the better team and they diserved to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair Country
    Yeah baby! I can't wait for all of the people that will use this thread to whine about how Seattle got robbed. Boo hoo, better luck next year boys. Congrats to the Steelers! They were the better team and they diserved to win.
    I have no doubts you would be saying that against the Colts had they won which they most certaintly should of after that huge break. If whoever ran that ball back for Indy should have went to the outside then it would have been game over.

Everybody here was like "it's a tainted win!" so my reply was "ok but who's going home with the trophy" haha bitches!

Hey Voodoo, I know you live near Detroit, did you go to the game?

rather lose a clean game, than a cheap one voodoo, you know if the offiateing was unbiased, seattle would of prolly have won.

Are you kidding me that was the worse calling of a game id ever seen. the two biggest calls were the push-off in the endzone and then ben TRYING to score. the ball never even made it past the goal line, what a shitty game.

Quote Originally Posted by HOC-hater of cena
    Are you kidding me that was the worse calling of a game id ever seen. the two biggest calls were the push-off in the endzone and then ben TRYING to score. the ball never even made it past the goal line, what a shitty game.
    cn i get n amen. watch PTI at 3:30 (PST) on espn, and i garntee they'll talk about it. orrible clls costed the hawks the game, tey wanted to see bettis win, well, congrats, he did it, but if anyone asks me wo won super bowl 40, seahawks.

ok first off one the first controversial call the ref mad the right call. Jackson pushed off of the defensive corner for Pittsburgh in the endzone as Jackson dove and caught the football. On the 2nd one, Ben Rothelisberger's touchdown I saw about !--! of the ball past the white line and that consititues as a touchdown although rothelisberger got hit pretty hard. but the main moral of the story, Pittsburgh dominated the 2nd half and like I've said it before the Seahawks had a good run but the only reason why they got so far was because throughout the playoffs theyve played at home. But the rest is history. and what a superbowl #40 was.

^ yes, the ball did get over, but he was NOT down. and as you can clearly see in te replay, he was down, and untucked the ball, and then stretced is rm out, over the goal line. i d steeler fans at my house, and even they said te ball didnt get into the endzone.

D-Jack was just trying to get his arm up, and ten the defender pushed off of him. the refs wanted to see that fat ass jerome bettis win one, and i for one am ashamed of the NFL officiating in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast