Okay, so my second concert of 2014 is in the history books, was it as good as Kataklysym/Krisiun/Fleshgod Apocalypse back in January? Yep!

First, the venue, the O2 Academy in Islington, fairly big building with a balcony overlooking the stage and the moshpit, on the balcony there were several extremely comfy sofas so we spent the night there.

1: Xentrix, they kicked ass with a tight set, I was worried about not getting their in time due to train trouble but more on that later.

2: Soilwork: pretty much the black sheep of the show, a melodic death metal band playing with Thrash Metal bands, still their set was great and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

3: Overkill, the concert was delayed due to them arriving late but they made the wait worth it with a lively, energetic set that mixed in old songs with the new before closing with the classic "Fuck You" (yes, they have a song titled that).

And now I'm back despite heavy fog where I live, next concert is Devildriver/Sylosis/Bleed from Within in April.