Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Default Ever experienced a natural disaster?

We just had that horrific mudslide in Washington State and I'm sure a lot of people are praying that didn't happen to where they're living. It's scary to see only an extensive amount of rain fall caused this, and with global warming going down the drain these days this worries me it could happen else where more often. It was bad enough we were having sink holes happen.

But for the question have you? No I haven't experienced any natural disasters, just been alive to witness the aftermath on TV and thank the lord for not having to go through with that (Hurricanes, Mudslides, Tornado's, etc).

i went through Hurricane Charley, Jean, And Frances, all within a few weeks of each other. Charley did the most damage to our house. fence, two huge oak trees, screened in patio, roof, and all of the windows in the house all gone. garage gone. we had to rent another house for 7 months while our house was basically put back together from the studs up. all new walls, floors, new fence. the garage became my new bedroom since my old room was gone. we were not prepared at all for any of them. we are now even if there is a warning.

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

I live in the south east also . Been through several hurricanes , acouple huge tornadoes and an earthquake

I've been through a few medium earthquakes here in Alaska. They were nothing like the Good Friday earthquake we had back in 1964, of course I wasnt born back then but I have heard stories.

ty LG

ty Role Model

I live in Cleveland and we got hit pretty hard when superstorm Sandy hit... We were on the back side of it and didn't get it as bad as Jersey did, but we had no power for 3 days.

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I live in Cleveland and we got hit pretty hard when superstorm Sandy hit... We were on the back side of it and didn't get it as bad as Jersey did, but we had no power for 3 days.
    I should of been hit by this with my family living on the coast, but I was away for school classes. My parents didn't have power either, but I think it was more close to a week than 3 days where they were at. Scary to think how bad that could of been if most didn't get hit by the back side. Thank god.