Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This made me cry.

RIP Ultimate Warrior

ty LG

ty Role Model

What a way to go out though, make amends with Wwe, get inducted to the HoF (granted, that's not that big of a deal imo, but still nice) and say goodbye to the fans.

Ring Crew

Just re-reading his speech on RAW in an earlier post, did Warrior prophecy his own death? I might be looking into it, but read the first couple of lines and see what I mean.

R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior. His influence has touched everyone in some way, shape or form.

Record:
    Wins: 1
    Losses: 1
    Draws:
    Accolades:

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    I wonder if there was something wrong with him. He wasn't the type to showcase any kind of weakness, and he has always portrayed himself to be strong even after his wrestling career. I could tell at the HOF, WM30 and esp on RAW, something didn't seem right.
    This is what I noticed too...glad I'm not alone on this. Agreed with pretty much every post in here RIP Ultimate Warrior...

Statement from Warrior Entertainment:
    I am shocked and profoundly saddened by the death of my friend Warrior. He was a great man and leaves behind a legacy that will forever live in the hearts and minds of those who knew him personally,and his legions of Ultimate Warrior fans.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Warriors beautiful family, his wife Dana and their daughters Mattigan and Indiana. No words are strong enough to express my feeling for them at this time.
    I was honored to be able to spend the weekend with Warrior and his family at WrestleMania 30 and have never seen a prouder father or more loving family.
    Warrior was the happiest I had ever seen him to bring Ultimate Warrior back home to WWE and share that unmistakeable passion and excitement with each and every Ultimate Warrior fan around the world.
    I have lost my best friend and my hero but take comfort in knowing his legacy will live forever. I will Always Believe.
    Steve Wilton
    Warrior Entertainment

Nancy Grace interviews DDP... leave the **** a piece of your mind.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/0...ing-icon-death

The Associated Press has an article up on The Ultimate Warrior's passing, with comments from Sean Waltman and Triple H. Triple H noted that Vince McMahon told Warrior this weekend, "I've always loved you. Sometimes, I didn't like you, but I always loved you."

Waltman commented on seeing Warrior in New Orleans:

"I got a sense he wasn't well. It was sad to me. He was kind of hunched over. He used to have such great posture. You just had this sense that he wasn't well. But he was in great spirits. He came up to (other wrestlers) and gave them hugs."

Triple H talked about Warrior's passing:

"We are all grateful to have had the opportunity to get the closure with him, to work to get him back on that platform. Knowing him now, there could have been no better send-off, really, for him, than that. It was everything he would have dreamed off."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Nancy Grace interviews DDP... leave the **** a piece of your mind.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/0...ing-icon-death
    Bad word. Unhappy. Leaving forum forever. Goobye

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Bad word. Unhappy. Leaving forum forever. Goobye
    :asshole:

Former WWE wrestler Tugboat remembers Ultimate Warrior
    2014-04-16 13:45:17

Under The Mat with Fred "Tugboat" Ottman Host: Evan "Tech" Prout Show airs Tuesday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Available at Pwkgw.com

Fred on his memories of Ultimate Warrior: "He was a good guy, excellent and tremendous guy. He was business 100-180 percent and people loved him, he had a good heart. I did shows with him in the WWF and it’s just really sad you know he’s a young guy…he left his wife, his mom, and his precious daughters."

Fred on working with Warrior in the ring: "Me personally no I couldn’t give you any (stories of working with Warrior in the ring) I just was able to observe him at that time but I enjoyed watching his work with a multitude of different guys. When that music hits he would hit the ground running and it was a 150 percent till the end of the match."

Fred on how Warrior’s passing was different from his other friends in the business: "Well you know you got to take into effect that when he was there he was as popular and as on the same level as Hulk (Hogan) was. The people loved him, they like his look and his energy. I have mixed emotions about… I have a lot of friends and a lot of guys that all of them should be honored… we only going by a few small glimpse of wrestling history."

Fred also discuss how intense Warrior really was, hear Fred do a Dusty Rhodes impersonation of a promo for Warrior and much more in this exclusive 120-minute interview on Under the Mat Radio.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123