Kevin Nash went on a late night rant against Roddy Piper on Twitter last night. Nash references some tweets Piper supposedly made about him but there are no recent tweets on Piper's page that have to do with Nash. Nash then mentions Piper's podcast, so it's possible Piper mentioned Nash on there. Here's what Nash wrote:

"Piper is a deranged old fool.He got bitch slapped to the floor.Hulk,Pac,Scott and Eric were in the room.Let it go Rod.Pod cast invite?"

"Not shooting an angle. Have had his tweets sent to me . Can't take the high road with a bitch.wanted to give respect now deal with me."

"Hot Rod can have me on his pod cast . It's that easy."

"Done talking about HOT ROD will wait for his response. Be an ass hole on my page my team will block you I won't read it sorry."

"Love when assholes say it's the red wine .Anger keeps one awake red wine dulls anger.I heard his podcast, pay the piper?@R_Roddy_Piper"

As noted earlier, Kevin Nash went on a Twitter rant late last night and blasted WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, calling him a "deranged old fool" that he "b-tch slapped to the floor" when they were in WCW. He then told Piper that he would appear on his podcast and will wait for his response.

One of the reason's for Nash's outburst on the social media platform were over some comments Piper made on his most recent edition of his podcast, where Piper mentioned that while he stood and clapped for Mr. T when he came out at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, there was one wrestler he didn't stand for because he felt it would be hypocritical.

Piper also talked about "getting into it" with Nash back in his WCW days during the first episode of his new podcast. Piper claimed that Nash "lies," and told a story about working a tag match with Nash on the other team. According to Piper, Nash's group was allegedly trying to run "rough shot," and said that they felt they knew the business better than the establishment running the company. Piper admitted to the horrible match that they had, and said that Nash didn't know how to work, although he may be a "good basketball player... maybe."

Piper also talked about an incident that took place in the dressing room following the match, and mentioned that Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff were in the room. Piper said that Nash barged in and yelled, "You think you're running things around here?!!" Piper said that he then charged at Nash, leg dived him and then threw him out of his dressing room. Nash was then pulled away down the hall while yelling, "I'll see you in Moline!," which was the site of the next WCW pay-per-view event where Nash was working with Piper. Piper said that he was talking to Brad Rheingans, who said that Nash didn't want to fight, because if he did, "why wait for Moline?"

Piper then noted that Nash claimed that Piper had gone after his bad knee. Piper said that he didn't know about the bad knee, but if he did he would have still gone after it. Piper said that it was always very difficult with Nash.

Roddy Piper has responded to Kevin Nash's Twitter rant on his own Twitter. Piper wrote:

"@RealKevinNash Don't degrade your status with such language! There's kids on here! Have some class! Your welcome on my Pod-Cast! Hot Rod"

We noted earlier that Roddy Piper responded to Kevin Nash with the following, accepting his challenge for the podcast showdown:

"@RealKevinNash Don't degrade your status with such language! There's kids on here! Have some class! Your welcome on my Pod-Cast! Hot Rod"

Nash responded:

"@R_Roddy_Piper set it up .Follow me we'll exchange numbers . There's a whole lot more for you to worry about on Twitter than bad LANGUAGE"

"@R_Roddy_Piper Don't degade your status with stories of you ever standing up to me.Your the coward.Saw it in you eyes when I smacked you"

It appears the Twitter feud between Kevin Nash and Roddy Piper is over. Nash said he talked to Piper this afternoon and tweeted the following:

"Talked to @R_Roddy_Piper on the phone seems our recollection is not the same.Asked him to do some research with those in the room. Said ok."