Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Ivory Talks Lesbian Angles,Life After the WWE and More..

Show: Weekend Warriors of Wrestling (www.WrestlingEpicenter.com)
    Guest: "Ivory" Lisa Moretti
    Date: 2/6/06
    Your Hosts: Patrick Kelley, Nick Lane, & Josh Diaz
    Recap By: TerraRising from the WrestlingEpicenter.com Forums

It's been quite a few months since "Ivory" got released from the WWE. So, where is she at? In the studio with Nick Lane of the Weekend Warriors of Wrestling, of course!

Nick and good friend JD had a chance to talk to "Ivory" Lisa Moretti in person... They gave her the microphone and let her go on a tear. And, it sounds like she had fun with the personable style of these two.

Also on the show, Patrick Kelley and Nick Lane (the traditional hosts of the Weekend Warriors of Wrestling) get into a lovely discussion about the week in wrestling including the new WWE DVD releases and so much more. All of this plus a little chat about Duck Tales... Who could ask for anything more?

To listen, visit http://www.WrestlingEpicenter.com.

"Ivory" Lisa Moretti (Conducted by Nick Lane and Josh Diaz)

Live, in studio at Palomar College, is former WWE women's champion, former WWE Diva, former Tough Enough Trainer, Miss Ivory, aka Lisa Moretti!

After a little college talk, they begin the "interview." As they ask the typical "How did you get into the wrestling business?" Ivory, playfully, threatens to beat the the two questioners up! Then, she goes into a little rant about "top radio show hosts don't ask the stupid questions everybody else asks!"

Next Topic: Around the time of "Right To Censor," Ivory said the Women's title was a joke cause it was "defended in slop matches." Lisa confesses it was a total shoot, but wrestling in gravy was fun!

The conversation then takes a turn to how "wrestling" is no longer considered "entertaining." They then to into a discussion about how the WWE know what they're doing by pissing off the "fans" who bitch online. They discuss the Edge/Lita "live sex" segment and go way off track with Lisa saying "I thought you were going to say 'Flair and Cena had sex." A few Cena-like whoops from Lisa later, and the topic goes back to that RAW being one of the highest rated shows for a while.

The conversation segues to the XFL, including Lisa's bit as a cheerleader in the USFL, before going into when she started in WWE. It was the Sable era, where the women were blondes with big boobs. So, instead of looking like that, "Ivory" and "Black Jackie" (Jacqueline), would actually wrestle ("She'd hand my ASS to me"), but the crowd would still say "show us your puppies!" Jacqueline, Lisa recalls, simply said "We have to go out there and change their minds."

The next topic is how Lisa and Nicole Bass were supposed to start a lesbian storyline (and how Trish and Mickie were supposed to start one of their own). They then go into how Nicole's husband was weird and laugh. The conversation then goes into how, when given the proposed angle, Lisa said "I have no problem playing a lesbo, but I would probably pick someone cuter."

Torrie Wilson's name is brought up and Ivory goes into how Torrie got into yoga and came back from an injury with the "hottest body in the locker room."

"WWE Experience" and why Ivory was made a "personality" instead of a "wrestler" is the next subject. Lisa says "I think my ass was saved for another year." She then goes into how, in Stamford, Conn. there's the WWE offices and their studios a few blocks away. Lisa then shoots on "The thinkers of the shows" not being "the thinkers who create the trailers."

The "WWE Purge" where lots of wrestlers were released, is next. The women who were released were eventually replaced by girls from the "Diva Search." They go into how Ashley Massaro might become another Trish Stratus and how Christy Hemme was released and why she "should go into movies or TV."

What's Lisa doing at the moment? She's got many things going on, none of which makes sense. She says she's "very handy with power tools," then chides the hosts with "and don't get excited about that, little perverts!" She then puts over her college education and how she's had adventures with the WWE, including playing with lion cubs in Africa.

Lisa says that when she was canned, she was telling everybody that it was "the most exciting day of my life!" She also says that being part of the WWE family "Sometimes you feel like you're getting dumber because, quite frankly, you're hanging out with a bunch of wrestlers!"

The final word from Lisa is "Get your education!"

PWInsider.
    Great interview with Lisa/Ivory who is still one of my favorite divas.I love the line about her picking someone cuter than Nicole Bass to start a lesbo storyline with...
    If you get a chance check out this inteview...
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

I listen to their interviews weekly, so if it's up now i'll go check it out

very interesting stuff, i'll have to give it a listen