Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ring Crew

It would be cool to see Trips as a face and Cena as a heel, but i REALLY don't see this happening anytime soon.

I think WWE may end up redifining the role of the face and heel like they did with Austin...

HHH much better as HEEL

Ring Crew

HHH is going to be a heel for a long time if not the rest of his career with WWE. Cena will stay a face until the fans really start to turn ugly. The fans aren't that bad now but if they get worse he will have no choice but to turn heel.

Ring Crew

"HHH is going to be a heel for a long time if not the rest of his career with WWE. Cena will stay a face until the fans really start to turn ugly. The fans aren't that bad now but if they get worse he will have no choice but to turn heel."

Triple probably should remain a heel for the rest of his career, but that probably won't be the case. Remember when Austin tried to be an "anti-face" -- he had to do it by being retarded. I never understood the reasoning behind ruining his character like that...

Ring Crew

as much as i like him as a heel, maybe it would work, raw's getting kinda stale right now so who knows?

Hunter is the best damn heel in this business and this would be a major mistake. They could move Cena down and have him feud with Shelton, since Shelton can make the likes of Snitsky entertaining, and maybe bring up Van Dam and get him a shot at Hunter and see what happens.

Ring Crew

But think how easy it would be for HHH to go face? There's been multiple times when he's been gathering a face crowd, and almost seems like he's going to go face, because has the bad-ass rep like Austin does. But, then, just when you think like you could start cheering for the guy, he goes just a little too far and that keeps him in heel zone. I have thought many times, "man, if he just wouldn't have done that, face."

So, I don't think it'd be that difficult a transition. Remember, we are in the "new-era" face. He doesn't have to be a panzy to be a face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12