JR Weighs-In on Cena vs Wyatt, Adam Rose Comments on Swagger Breaking Away From Colter, WWE Memorial Day Note

May 26, 2014
JR on Cena vs Wyatt

Jim Ross has updated the the Q&A section of JRsBarBQ.com, and the following are his thoughts on why Cena is feuding with Bray Wyatt:

"I'd suggest that Cena is working with Bray to help establish Bray as a star. Cena doesn't need a title to be considered a star at this stage of the game. Bray doesn't have to win the series of matches but the rub Cena provides will enhance Wyatt."

Adam Rose Comments on Swagger
Adam Rose has been commenting on Jack Swagger breaking away from Zeb Coltler, and he posted the following on Twitter:

"Do you think if Jacky boy got away from grumpy pants [MENTION=9423]wwe[/MENTION]Zeb he would want to party? I think so! I think we should start a campaign to separate jacky boy and [MENTION=9423]wwe[/MENTION]Zeb! Let's free Jacky from the grumpy super lemon!!! #wwe #rosebud #FreeJackyBoy from [MENTION=9423]wwe[/MENTION]Zeb!!!! Let's try get this message out! #wwe #rosebud"

WWE Memorial Day Note
WWE has sent an email noting the company is donating a portion of today's WWEshop.com proceeds to the Hire Heroes USA organization. Hire Heroes USA helps our veterans transition from military service to civilian success