Vickie Guerrero's sister-in-law, Penny Thompson Guerrero, wife of Hector Guerrero, has taken to Twitter to BLAST Vickie, specifically her farewell letter she wrote and her use of the Guerrero name.

Penny tweeted:

"She thanked everyone except the family of who’s name she uses.."

A DJ and fan, Cole Yeager tweeted back:

"@pennyguerrero So @ExcuseMeWWE didn't thank the Guerrero fam? Didn't she say Guerrero name more prestigious than McMahon to @StephMcMahon"

Penny replied:

"@DJSpotlightCBY I don't watch Raw. I was referring to thee tree she wrote." - the "tree" referring to the farewell letter.

Yeager:

"@pennyguerrero more people definitely watched the segment on RAW than read the statement"

Penny:

@DJSpotlightCBY good I'm glad she is finally giving the family some credit since she has used the name for so long to profit.

Yeager:

"@pennyguerrero why wouldn't you be happy that @VinceMcMahon gave her an opportunity to provide for her family after Eddie passed?"

Penny:

"@DJSpotlightCBY we know the real Vickie. Not the fact she worked there but the way she degraded the family name every chance she got."

...another fan Nick Barbati ‏@NicholasBarbati weighs in:

"@pennyguerrero @DJSpotlightCBY That's really sad..she worked so hard and did a great job for her daughters. Became a legend in her own right"

Yeager:

"@NicholasBarbati @pennyguerrero nick, you're so right. Maybe there's jealousy that vickie did more with the name than her brother in laws"

Penny:

"@codyjames35 @DJSpotlightCBY that's ok because it's his name not hers. He was born of the name she only married into it.."

...another fan Rectal Anarchy &#8207 [MENTION=17901]stupid[/MENTION]skeleton tweeted:

"@pennyguerrero @DJSpotlightCBY Your husband dressed up in a turkey costume and hatched out of an egg." referring to Hector Guerrero who dressed as the Gobbledy Gooker wearing a turkey costume in 1990.

Penny:

[MENTION=17901]stupid[/MENTION]skeleton yeah but at least he didn't have hog matches in the mud."

[MENTION=17901]stupid[/MENTION]skeleton @DJSpotlightCBY FYI no one had my permission to post our conversations on any sites. Take it down.. Thanks

Yeager:

"@pennyguerrero I didn't post it or send it to anyone. Gonna have to talk to the website about that. Sorry."